The average height is not 5'9, i literally proved it

It's not though that's the thing. Shit like frame, eye level( how big your forehead is) are actually giga important
forehead is not going to make a huge difference, i have a huge elongated head so in fact i'm the one frauding.

forehead is not going to make a huge difference, i have a huge elongated head so in fact i'm the one frauding.
exactly so your eye level is lower so you perceive people as taller.

exactly so your eye level is lower so you perceive people as taller.
The difference is negligible, just accept that i am right and that 5'9 isn't the average male height.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Because the average British guy is 5"10 remove boomers and Indians then 6"0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel, JohnDoe and HTN_Mentalcel
Also you loose 1-3 inches of height due to old age and the average Brit is 41 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel and HTN_Mentalcel
The difference is negligible, just accept that i am right and that 5'9 isn't the average male height.
Listen all of this is are schizo delusions, do you get called short? Then your manlet. If your tall you get called tall. Its that simple. How frequently you are told this is where you stand. Your "perceptions" frankly mean fuck all. All the people ik who are 5"6 and under get called short constantly they do not have conduct your bullshit studies

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Listen all of this is are schizo delusions, do you get called short? Then your manlet. If your tall you get called tall. Its that simple. How frequently you are told this is where you stand. Your "perceptions" frankly mean fuck all. All the people ik who are 5"6 and under get called short constantly they do not have conduct your bullshit studies
Total cope, 90% of my peers height mog me, that's all i need to know.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and M-1014
In netherlands, not something to kill yourself over anywhere that’s not Northern Europe and I’m sure not UK
in southern europe avg guy is manlet 5 8 so 5 9 it's ok

in southern europe avg guy is manlet 5 8 so 5 9 it's ok
Manlet status isn’t that brutal it lowers SMV but it doesn’t make you inaccessible to 100% of women. Everyday there’s a manlet slaying a Stacy and guys here rot with mental masturbation brooootal

Total cope, 90% of my peers height mog me, that's all i need to know.
Someone called me tall last week by your logic that doesn't mean much. Makes sense

Around 5’10 is average from what I’ve seen coming from a weak 5’11 guy

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Everyday i try to get up and org posts brutal manletpill

Your post is saying 5"11 is average lol
5'10.5 is the average for male height imo, you being 5'11.5 barefoot and being over 6 feet in any normal shoes doesn't mean what i said is untrue, obviously you are going to be taller than the average.

• JFL
5'10.5 is the average for male height imo, you being 5'11.5 barefoot and being over 6 feet in any normal shoes doesn't mean what i said is untrue, obviously you are going to be taller than the average.
5"8 is average in leeds though

kek stop capping bruh, i been to leeds last year and i was height mogged to oblivion
Nah Manchester is 5"10 AVG and Leeds is 5"8 avg

Nah Manchester is 5"10 AVG and Leeds is 5"8 avg
Manchester is 5'10.5-5'11, I've been to leeds multiple times, where did you get the 5'8 avg from? not true at all. I am literally 5'8 so if i'm saying most men are taller than me then how can you say 5'8 is the average? stop being retarded

• JFL
This post is why you're wrong

Average height here in the USA is 5’9 according to the CDC (2018 data). However, as a college student attending Arizona State University and seeing thousands of zoomers a day from all ethnicities, I can honestly say more than half are under 5’8. I say this because I am a meager 5’11 and am still taller than most other males and yes even the white boys (I’m Native American). I will say that there are a lot more guys 6’1+ than there are under 5’6. In other words, because the upper limit of height is higher than the lower limit, the average height gets inflated. But the point at which 50 percent of men are above or below a certain height (the median height ) is closer to 5’8.

This post is why you're wrong
There is no way a 5'11 guy can accurately measure men 5'8 guys by just walking around, when i did it i was only seeing if taller or shorter than me by an inch, anything more is not accurately measurable by just walking around. Also he's such a fucking liar, imagine being on campus in USA and thinking more than half aren't 5'8 but actually under. Even if you count the indians and chinese international students, there's no way most are under 5'8. You must think we're stupid.

it doesn't matter what the true average is, what matters is the average for guys who are getting pussy, and so yeah 5'10/11 is from my observation the average height for those guys.
weird how people are like height :soy::soy:
but the good looking manlets slay and the tall ones get nearly nothing

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I just went out and counted the amount of people who were taller than me, both men and women to get a good estimate of the average height. The latest studies show that the average male height is 5'9 and the female height 5'4. This is COMPLETE BULLSHIT. Do we care about the height of 70 year old men and women who had no nutrition in their teen years? NO!

From my results, the average young mans height in the UK is 5'10.5-5'11, The average womans height is closer to the statistic, it was 5'4-5'5 but i can safely say there are an abnormal amount of young women who are taller than 5'5. I saw way too many 5'6-5'8 girls.
Wtf???? how am i supposed to go outside as a 5'8 manlet and get mogged by most men and a lot of girls too. For the record i am 5'8 evening/night height and was wearing ultraboosts that give me 1.5-1.7" height boost. So i was 5'9.5 walking around height.

In short - It's fucking over for manlets below 5'11 barefoot night height. If you aren't waking up in the morning at 6'0 it's absolutely suifuel. You can't prove me wrong on this, i went out and counted about 50 people, men and women and it's over.
@SecularIslamist Stay away from the norf, only height moggers over here. :feelsrope: btw gotheightmogged by a curry girl too.
Doomer cope thread average is 5’10 though

Yea we know 5'10-5'11 is average for zoomers. Obviously it wasn't 5'9. But being 5'10-5'11 still isn't bad. It doesn't add smv nor reduce any smv

Yea we know 5'10-5'11 is average for zoomers. Obviously it wasn't 5'9. But being 5'10-5'11 still isn't bad. It doesn't add smv nor reduce any smv
Being shorter than 5'10 does reduce SMV.

I just went out and counted the amount of people who were taller than me, both men and women to get a good estimate of the average height. The latest studies show that the average male height is 5'9 and the female height 5'4. This is COMPLETE BULLSHIT. Do we care about the height of 70 year old men and women who had no nutrition in their teen years? NO!

From my results, the average young mans height in the UK is 5'10.5-5'11, The average womans height is closer to the statistic, it was 5'4-5'5 but i can safely say there are an abnormal amount of young women who are taller than 5'5. I saw way too many 5'6-5'8 girls.
Wtf???? how am i supposed to go outside as a 5'8 manlet and get mogged by most men and a lot of girls too. For the record i am 5'8 evening/night height and was wearing ultraboosts that give me 1.5-1.7" height boost. So i was 5'9.5 walking around height.

In short - It's fucking over for manlets below 5'11 barefoot night height. If you aren't waking up in the morning at 6'0 it's absolutely suifuel. You can't prove me wrong on this, i went out and counted about 50 people, men and women and it's over.
@SecularIslamist Stay away from the norf, only height moggers over here. :feelsrope: btw gotheightmogged by a curry girl too.
Looking at people is not an accurate way to measure height youll always be overestimating it, I thought the average height for everyone im year 12 of high school was 5’8-5’9 just by looking at people but after measuring in group pics and turns out it was a weak 5’6

buddy, you're a freaking penus

*Disproves average height is 5ft 9in*

*Average height is actually 5ft 10in and 5ft 11in*

I can't even tell the difference between 4 inches of height, let alone 1 inch. Does it really matter

Avg for zoomers is 6 feet 1

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe