AVERAGEJOE CRISICK LEGIT OR A LIAR?

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
- Pro counter strike player
- Top tier photographer, he made millions taking pictures
- His bones literally grown a shit ton without any surgery
- He have a 100% response rate on Tinder and 99% of his match are DTF (while my maherfish strugle to get a date with a stacy jfl)
- He only bangs female model with 500k followers
- He is kickboxer champion
- He is lean and muscular and never went to the gym or anything
- He is making millions with real estate
- He have 70k IG followers and 300k pending request
- Major clubs company in europe ask Crisick to bring girls at their club

Yet, he spend all his time on this incel forum where 99% people are literally currycel mumbai basement dweller

@averagejoe do you understand that the guys you are trying to impress are literally incel virgin?

I will move to Paris in 2 months to finish my bachelor, i'm going to meet him to confirm if he is a larper or not
If he refuse to meet in person, then we have the confirmation that this guy is lying about everything in order to impress incels on this forum

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 22823, ROTTING and 11 others
He legit
D28FF7BA 641A 49C0 9CE5 9C07BA5F13C1
71ACD73B F68F 4E68 A224 7F6991805AAE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, currylightskin and 5 others
magine carin

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Dystopian
Stopped reading there, never seen him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22823, Hades, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others
Damn dude is living two lives, one where he fucks instagram models and the real one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 22823, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Also these are dark triad curry moggers

5993D525 8FE3 4B95 B2F1 297A6DACBE43

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20379 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 9801
- Top tier photographer, he made millions taking pictures
- His bones literally grown a shit ton without any surgery
- He have a 100% response rate on Tinder and 99% of his match are DTF (while my maherfish strugle to get a date with a stacy jfl)
- He only bangs female model with 500k followers
- He is kickboxer champion
- He is lean and muscular and never went to the gym or anything
- He is making millions with real estate
- He have 70k IG followers and 300k pending request
- Major clubs company in europe ask Crisick to bring girls at their club

Yet, he spend all his time on this incel forum where 99% people are literally currycel mumbai basement dweller

@averagejoe do you understand that the guys you are trying to impress are literally incel virgin?

I will move to Paris in 2 months to finish my bachelor, i'm going to meet him to confirm if he is a larper or not
If he refuse to meet in person, then we have the confirmation that this guy is lying about everything in order to impress incels on this forum

I don’t meet up with no namers, sorry. The chances of you being a shut in autist are pretty high and I don’t hang out with people like that.

I’ll most likely hit up @forevergymcelling when going to London or @Lars in the NL, but that’s pretty much it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Lars
I don’t meet up with no namers, sorry. The chances of you being a shut in autist are pretty high and I don’t hang out with people like that.

I’ll most likely hit up @forevergymcelling when going to London or @Lars in the NL, but that’s pretty much it.
meet me in city of Bobruisk? im nt

aww <3

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

aww <3

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
hes at 70k followers now? wow. just a week ago he told me was at 30k. truly the users of this site are successful and powerful at everything they do. :whistle:

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
hes at 70k followers now? wow. just a week ago he told me was at 30k. truly the users of this site are successful and powerful at everything they do. :whistle:
It’s fine son, don’t worry about it. It’s okay to be ugly and not be successful in life. Not everyone has it easy, that’s just how it works.

Crying about it won’t change anything tho, just like the fact that I have 80k followers on hold and that I live in a different house every single week because I can. Such is life.

One day you’ll be allowed to add me on snap and get bombarded with suicide inducing snaps until you block me

Kisses 😘

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
@averagejoe are you rlly pro in cs go? What was/is your rank?

It’s fine son, don’t worry about it. It’s okay to be ugly and not be successful in life. Not everyone has it easy, that’s just how it works.

Crying about it won’t change anything tho, just like the fact that I have 80k followers on hold and that I live in a different house every single week because I can. Such is life.

One day you’ll be allowed to add me on snap and get bombarded with suicide inducing snaps until you block me

Kisses 😘
I didnt even tag you brother, and yet you honoured my humble account with a reply. who knew that someone as succesful as you would have so much free time with which to stalk threads on .org

my custom poster with your recessed bug eyed face is in the mail :love::whistle: I cant wait to stick it up on my wall: the looksmaxx astronaut, crisick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22823, It'snotover, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
I live in Paris we can chat about it in private and meet there in a few weeks after my orbital decompression

I live in Paris we can chat about it in private and meet there in a few weeks after my orbital decompression

@averagejoe are you rlly pro in cs go? What was/is your rank?
Only played 1.6 professionally

CSGO was only to sell boosted accounts by getting GE with 21 matches

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and TsarTsar444
Crisick is a parisian? He seems to be a filthy Provinci*l for what I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823
Would be funny to see who is actually the greatest mogger in Paris and who is the most mentally ill, which could totally be the same guy

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

Users who are viewing this thread

Back