Avg guy was 5psl

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Just went to a street party. Every guy here is white, tall, norwood0, lean, NTmaxxed clothing, decent face. Most would be rated HTN-chadlite.

Cant believe i ever took ratings here seriously. Ppl rated 4psl are considered ugly in the netherlands. Psl5 is when u can start going out and take ur chances with girls n shit. Below 5psl u jestermaxx so u can have a social life atleast (but no women).

Caging hard rn.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Xangsane, Deleted member 5786 and 6 others
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and datboijj
Me and @Biggdink ’s theory proven again. Muhh average guy is balding and psl 3:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
Me and @Biggdink ’s theory proven again. Muhh average guy is balding and psl 3:soy:
'if you are lean and go to the gym you are top 20% nowadays. The bar for men is set really low'

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
Meanwhile in my shithole average guy is 2.5 PSL :feelsokman:

well the thing is the average guy shouldn’t be viewed as your competition. Otherwise every gymcel who was 5’10” with no failos would slay but that’s not the case.

college age kids with a good pheno that don’t have norwooded collagen/hair and low BMI are usually above avg automatically.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 275
college age kids with a good pheno that don’t have norwooded collagen/hair and low BMI are usually above avg automatically.
exactly

life starts at 5psl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 3593
exactly

life starts at 5psl
This is kinda why I believe in nichemaxxing, im biased cus im not a candidate for surgery. But nichemaxxing in general seems like the best way to boost ur smv > psl, after a certain point softnaxxing won’t even increase smv let alone psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Xangsane
why dont you just Tony Montana max

Average guy born after 1990 is pretty gl, tall, nt-maxxed and stylemaxxed. It’s a brutal world out here, especially in these Germanic countries. People are so fucking gl with so much appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Last edited: