Avoiding bloat by drinking low water

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I’ve seen some people on here say that you can stop bloating by not drinking much water as you can’t have water retention if you don’t drink water, does this work? Logically it seems pretty sound, I just ate a shit ton of sodium and I’m debating if I should simply not drink water today.

I’ve seen some people on here say that you can stop bloating by not drinking much water as you can’t have water retention if you don’t drink water, does this work? Logically it seems pretty sound, I just ate a shit ton of sodium and I’m debating if I should simply not drink water today.
Opposite pal

Water is essential for healthy skin

Just drink 3L and have a P:Na ratio 4:1 only for important days for health it's 2:1 I think do some research yourself pussy

Just drink 3L and have a P:Na ratio 4:1 only for important days for health it's 2:1 I think do some research yourself pussy
E8066150 7436 48AB 9647 E56BFDD60926

How can I look like this

• JFL
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear
You fucking retard I drink 4 liters every day, the point of the post is if I should do the opposite since I already ate so much sodium I doubt drinking all that water will do me any good.

You fucking retard I drink 4 liters every day, the point of the post is if I should do the opposite since I already ate so much sodium I doubt drinking all that water will do me any good.
Don’t drink tap water

no you bumfuck stop eating so much sodium and snort some potassium dust pussy

When will you retards realize its the K:Na ratio and not how much water you drink

If you want to actually debloat for an event don't drink water don't eat carbs take a diuretic and keep sodium to a minimum that is all you need to know you faggotniggers