"b-b-b-but noodlewhores are ugly and flat bro"

Whatever, sexist loser

ADONISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Semen retention is the law ngl

I'll never understand Jeffries who say it's cope... But I feel kinda weak after wet dreams, it literally drains your energy like actual fapping

Okay I'll relapse now :forcedsmile::hnghn:

I'm 20 yo and I'm European

It's simply my type, you racist white supremacist sexist loser

No woman wants your tiny clit whatsoever :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Okay so you aren't a white supremacist but just an anti-Asian racist :hnghn::hnghn: very impressive

Yeah that black girl might objectively fog the girl I posted but it's your type not mine... you're a loser if you call her ugly lmao, you're an incel and you call an above average looking girl ugly? Kys :lul::lul:

Her bf is Italian

They don't like balkancels bhai

Yeah incel you'll never touch a girl this attractive

Another sexist loser bitchboi

High T reply

Just look at the coping Chuds above :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I mean Lima is "objectively" a gigafogger but her features are gross for me

I'd rather have a chubby feminine Becky than a masculine "Stacy" with prominent bones and hunter eyes

I don't worship them, they're just way more feminine than your cracker trannies
Essaymax.org

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, VerminMaxxed and TechnoBoss
Whatever, sexist loser

ADONISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'll never understand Jeffries who say it's cope... But I feel kinda weak after wet dreams, it literally drains your energy like actual fapping

Okay so you aren't a white supremacist but just an anti-Asian racist :hnghn::hnghn: very impressive

Yeah that black girl might objectively fog the girl I posted but it's your type not mine... you're a loser if you call her ugly lmao, you're an incel and you call an above average looking girl ugly? Kys :lul::lul:

Her bf is Italian

High T reply

I'd rather have a chubby feminine Becky than a masculine "Stacy" with prominent bones and hunter eyes

Oh yeah they love balkancels

All the women across the globe love men over 6ft bhai

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel

Well, your "type" is ugly.

How am I an anti asian racist when I am simply saying I hate asian women? I don't dislike asian people as a group I just find their "women" absolutely revolting.

Your type is just ugly. How am I a loser for calling a woman ugly?

adriana lima GIF
adriana lima model GIF

And how is this a masculine woman? She simply has bones, unlike the thing you posted. It's always such a cope to call any woman with bones a tranny. It just shows that you have 0 taste, but that's fine I guess. :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Carbine, hopecel, Gengar and 1 other person
wht you talking about bhai
this is avg asian foid's body:ogre:
OIP.1bxPpvgO2Us_QibaBeVioQHaLH

(i hope you get the joke)
True, I was just coping. Is the joke that there are a lot of noodle foids who desperately try to look as white as possible by bleaching their hair and wearing colored contacts? :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: matka, TechnoBoss and hopecel

How am I an anti asian racist when I am simply saying I hate asian women? I don't dislike asian people as a group I just find their "women" absolutely revolting.

adriana lima GIF
adriana lima model GIF

And how is this a masculine woman? She simply has bones, unlike the thing you posted. It's always such a cope to call any woman with bones a tranny. It just shows that you have 0 taste, but that's fine I guess. :dafuckfeels:
Women with the body of a 12 year old child and crooked teeth are feminine.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, matka and TechnoBoss
Is the joke that there are a lot of noodle foids who desperately try to look as white as possible by bleaching their hair and wearing colored contacts? :ogre:
that + the foid in the pic is ai generated so i meant that average asian foid's body is flat as hell

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Oh yeah they love balkancels

All the women across the globe love men over 6ft bhai
Trust me they prefer tall Westerners

Western women don't like us

adriana lima GIF
adriana lima model GIF

I have never found model girls attractive, they've always been just gross to me
True, I was just coping. Is the joke that there are a lot of noodle foids who desperately try to look as white as possible by bleaching their hair and wearing colored contacts? :ogre:
What about white (and brown) girls who imitate Asian girls and their kawaii culture and who worship Korean guys?
Women with the body of a 12 year old child and crooked teeth are feminine.
Yeah and "women" with A10 mogger hunter eyes, prominent cheekbones and strong jawline are also very feminine.

Idc what race if she's pretty, that's more than enough (except niggers)

that + the foid in the pic is ai generated so i meant that average asian foid's body is flat as hell
Brootal noodle foid moment.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and matka
What about white (and brown) girls who imitate Asian girls and their kawaii culture and who worship Korean guys?
It's mostly brown girls that do this.

Yeah and "women" with A10 mogger hunter eyes, prominent cheekbones and strong jawline are also very feminine.
They are, plus they are chad factories. Meanwhile you cope with ER factories.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and matka
Trust me they prefer tall Westerners

Western women don't like us

BRUTAL COPE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and matka
they look way better in candids , its just that during the shows and shoots the agencies tries to make them look as striking as plausible so sometimes it retaliates
OIP.9WjntUYS-tNcjO3pL2RtGAAAAA
2e33e81c76be6659c78e47ce775eba1d.jpg
65179c7f73bb2531ab16c8e83cf9c27a.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and hopecel
Whatever, sexist loser

Her bf is Italian

High T reply

Over for replying to every single post cels

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Look at her face bhai
I did, she fogs
they look way better in candids , its just that during the shows and shoots the agencies tries to make them look as striking as plausible so sometimes it retaliates
OIP.9WjntUYS-tNcjO3pL2RtGAAAAA
2e33e81c76be6659c78e47ce775eba1d.jpg
65179c7f73bb2531ab16c8e83cf9c27a.jpg
The last one looks somewhat decently feminine, the second one is a fucking tranny :lul::lul::lul: no way you posted this jfl
BRUTAL COPE
Nah trust me I've never seen a White Western girl saying she prefers Balkan guys online... NEVER
It's mostly brown girls that do this.
If you consider East Slavs brown, yes

There's more Russian and Ukrainian girls in China, Korea and Japan than Western girls from all countries combined
They are, plus they are chad factories. Meanwhile you cope with ER factories.
Nice cope from a closeted white-worshipper cuck :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

ER factories (more like Chang factories) will give birth to boys who will be chased by "Chad factories" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Carbine
he last one looks somewhat decently feminine, the second one is a fucking tranny :lul::lul::lul: no way you posted this jfl
i did , maybe you are into fat bitches , cant do much about it :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
i did , maybe you are into fat bitches , cant do much about it :feelsyay:
I like skinny girls who AREN'T masculine but chubby in face (average Asian girl)

And even fat bitches are X times better than your skinny trannies with sharp jawline

• Ugh..
Reactions: matka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back