B-b-but but but Curry! U have to be white ! Skin lightening ! Kojic acid brœ, must be white !

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Diamond

Love Island is a prime example of appeal>psl to be honest. This dudes literally curry and has thousands of girls thirsting over him, and is a favourite to actually fucking win the show, and before u copers say muh status! He literally as of now has under 10k on ig, what status?

Keep coping with ur ratios whilst normal dudes like this who have never even heard the world BLACK and PILL in one sentence together fuck girls u jerk off to.
GET ELORDIPILLED jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smoth, Allornothing, rubberduck and 22 others
Oh and to top it off this handsome fellas name is literally MUNVEER.
Over for this forum tbf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, boss8055, deepfuckingvalue and 4 others
well truth be told ive had ok lovers or boyfriends in the past but nothing i could say gave me good sex even though im 25 really. so well i kind of like the need of having good sex but well more then that. I kind of want a black guy not just big but controlling and demanding as im a bit of a sub too. i have always lived a good life im fairly smart (i would hope HA) got a good job and i know im pretty enough but i want a black guy to well........i dont condone this but

i want a bbc black guy to kind of treat me like just a piece of meat and fuck me like im some sort of object and my body and holes belong to him. as well he treats me like a fuck toy and im completely ok with it do to the massive cock making me his Plaything. As the guy takes me and finally gives me what i want and well the idea of me in a nice dress heals and me being classy and him turning me into a complete Slut.

sorry if that's a little long and its not very realistic but that's why its a fantasy and i always found the idea of a black guy dominating me and giving me the sex i always kind of wanted and kind of plays into the whole black is superiors or better. Also just a Fantasy never been with a black guy which is kind of got me curious lol.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Jova, boss8055 and 3 others
yeah you definetely proved a point.
The point that you need to touch some grass if you think that guy is average.
Muh blackpill disapproved with an above average charismatic guy...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, boss8055, IndraBC and 1 other person
well truth be told ive had ok lovers or boyfriends in the past but nothing i could say gave me good sex even though im 25 really. so well i kind of like the need of having good sex but well more then that. I kind of want a black guy not just big but controlling and demanding as im a bit of a sub too. i have always lived a good life im fairly smart (i would hope HA) got a good job and i know im pretty enough but i want a black guy to well........i dont condone this but

i want a bbc black guy to kind of treat me like just a piece of meat and fuck me like im some sort of object and my body and holes belong to him. as well he treats me like a fuck toy and im completely ok with it do to the massive cock making me his Plaything. As the guy takes me and finally gives me what i want and well the idea of me in a nice dress heals and me being classy and him turning me into a complete Slut.

sorry if that's a little long and its not very realistic but that's why its a fantasy and i always found the idea of a black guy dominating me and giving me the sex i always kind of wanted and kind of plays into the whole black is superiors or better. Also just a Fantasy never been with a black guy which is kind of got me curious lol.
Bro what?

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and fentmaxxer289
😂😂😂😂😂😂Incel rage and cope
If this dude posted himself here people would say boneless curry LTN begin skin lightening and bimax asap!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, boss8055, Moggedbyevery1 and 4 others
😂😂😂😂😂😂Incel rage and cope
If this dude posted himself here people would say boneless curry LTN begin skin lightening and bimax asap!
who could've tought angry lonely people would lie about such a thing, dude would fuck in a club.
A person is sub5 iq if they devote their life to worshipping bbc and millimeters of bone, just next level of materialism

• +1
Reactions: zura, dna_cel and sub5pslathlete
  1. Munveer revealed he slept with three girls in one day in his intro video to Love Island, "On a lads' holiday, I slept with three girls in one day. Good stamina, that's how I got my abs!"

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and sub5pslathlete
And I said nornal dude in the sense of his mind etc

who could've tought angry lonely people would lie about such a thing, dude would fuck in a club.
A person is sub5 iq if they devote their life to worshipping bbc and millimeters of bone, just next level of materialism
Yeah exactly
U get it

1. Munveer revealed he slept with three girls in one day in his intro video to Love Island, "On a lads' holiday, I slept with three girls in one day. Good stamina, that's how I got my abs!"
Brutal appealmaxxed CHADPREET

this site ends up owning us. White people need balls
Nah it used to own me
But the more I mature and actually touch grass I realise people here are sad and retarded
And autists like Clavicular and Pneumo (who I actually respect tbf) and giant implants r just gonna profit off them
This site and Lookism etc used to yeah be harsh but was actually devoted to helping
Now it’ll turn into money-making website filled w TikTok retards

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Shkreliii
Brutal appealmaxxed CHADPREET
looksmaxxing is indistinguishable from furries and trannies.
Lonely fatherless white boys trying to make life in their contol.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Nah it used to own me
But the more I mature and actually touch grass I realise people here are sad and retarded
And autists like Clavicular and Pneumo (who I actually respect tbf) and giant implants r just gonna profit off them
This site and Lookism etc used to yeah be harsh but was actually devoted to helping
Now it’ll turn into money-making website filled w TikTok retards
clavi pneumo and any other person adding value are people with a clearcut goal in life

• +1
clavi pneumo and any other person adding value are people with a clearcut goal in life
Genuinely lol
Larpers
I’m pretty sure Clav has autism tho so he genuinely is like that

Genuinely lol
Larpers
I’m pretty sure Clav has autism tho so he genuinely is like that
i've probably for the first time in my life actually done something i liked, i read a book 8 hours in the sun, im tending my little yard.

• +1
i've probably for the first time in my life actually done something i liked, i read a book 8 hours in the sun, im tending my little yard.
Good bro
More to life than seeking validation from incels on here
I learned that hard way

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Good bro
More to life than seeking validation from incels on here
I learned that hard way
took me 3 years and 6 months.
Life were never supposed to seek validation from people, especially by people who 'hate' you.
You'll find solitude finding other friends, who are incel. Wakling around in the city, being happy, tending a craft.

• +1
its sad that people have more courage towards throwing themselves off of a building. Than to enter an mma club

• +1
View attachment 2964878
Love Island is a prime example of appeal>psl to be honest. This dudes literally curry and has thousands of girls thirsting over him, and is a favourite to actually fucking win the show, and before u copers say muh status! He literally as of now has under 10k on ig, what status?

Keep coping with ur ratios whilst normal dudes like this who have never even heard the world BLACK and PILL in one sentence together fuck girls u jerk off to.
GET ELORDIPILLED jfl
Good looking people are a race of their own. The better you look, the less race matters.

• +1
View attachment 2964878

GET ELORDIPILLED jfl
Totally true jfl, we should believe you even tho you didn’t provide any evidence

Cope all you want, Indians have the lowest SMV in the whole world.

• +1
Totally true jfl, we should believe you even tho you didn’t provide any evidence

Cope all you want, Indians have the lowest SMV in the whole world.
😂😂😂I don’t want u to believe me
Proof is in the pudding bhai
I didn’t say Indians had the highest smv tho so

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and 8uAte
View attachment 2964878

GET ELORDIPILLED jfl
am I the only one who imagines myself edited when I hear songs like this

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and sub5pslathlete
View attachment 2964878

GET ELORDIPILLED jfl
he is goodlooking htn tho

• JFL

american psycho GIF

• +1
wheres the thirsting

• +1
Reactions: greycel and sub5pslathlete
@sub5pslathlete fuck you nigga why you give me ugh reaction. I have deep connections with the top brass of this forum. @Michael Myers ban this nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
@sub5pslathlete fuck you nigga why you give me ugh reaction. I have deep connections with the top brass of this forum. @Michael Myers ban this nigga
Ban incoming. :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza
This show is scripted/rigged, it doesn't mean anything just because they decided to push this jeet.

• JFL
This show is scripted/rigged, it doesn't mean anything just because they decided to push this jeet.
No this is really good.
If Indians get put in spotlight similar effect To BBC will happen for us eventually.
Jews made whites fetishises blacks, if they can make whites fetishise Indians I will take back every anti sematic thing I said and I will attend pro isreal marches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, House Lannister, boss8055 and 3 others
WAIT.
WE ARE MISSING SOMETHING HERE.

HOW TALL IS HE.

WAIT.
WE ARE MISSING SOMETHING HERE.

HOW TALL IS HE.
He looks short tbf dude. Believe me I’m the first to point out heightpill lmao

No this is really good.
If Indians get put in spotlight similar effect To BBC will happen for us eventually.
Jews made whites fetishises blacks, if they can make whites fetishise Indians I will take back every anti sematic thing I said and I will attend pro isreal marches.
It won't happen because indians on average are not attractive or don't have any sex appeal like blacks do so it won't work.

• Love it
Ah yes they script attraction

was at work and that was the first thing that came to mind

• WTF
Reactions: JohnBaza
U scammed me bro gave me false hope.
Where are the people thirsting over him?

• +1
The "attraction" on a televised reality show isn't real buddy boyo
Yep that’s why the show contestants stay together after the show ends

No this is really good.
Doubt this will happen, the BBCs never had an anti-BBC effect going on for them before it was put into action, Indians are looked down upon from the get go, this is of course, the Indians fault since they did this to themselves

On a side note, the guy in the OP mogs due to his charisma, charm, hollywood smile, and British brown boy archetype

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, boss8055, LegitUser and 1 other person
Doubt this will happen, the BBCs never had an anti-BBC effect going on for them before it was put into action, Indians are looked down upon from the get go, this is of course, the Indians fault since they did this to themselves

On a side note, the guy in the OP mogs due to his charisma, charm, hollywood smile, and British brown boy archetype
U have British brown boy archetype bhai

• Love it
Reactions: coisbhai
Yep that’s why the show contestants stay together after the show ends
Okay we will see if this jeet ends up with a real LTR after the series ends, look at tommy fury, you can tell his relationship is real after the show ended because he's a good looking guy and has appeal. Which white girl is going to LTR a jeet? not happening.

• +1
Looks about 5'9-5'11 i'd say.
He's already curry htn from that alone. I am 5"7. I will rope if I don't pass exams cuz then I can afford LL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back