B-b-but but but Curry! U have to be white ! Skin lightening ! Kojic acid brœ, must be white !

U have British brown boy archetype bhai
I hope not

I don’t like to associate with brown boys in the UK, just kidding, all my close friends are Punjabi just like me :feelshmm:

If you’re brown like me, you need hair to mog, don’t be like me and shave it off

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and sub5pslathlete
Okay we will see if this jeet ends up with a real LTR after the series ends, look at tommy fury, you can tell his relationship is real after the show ended because he's a good looking guy and has appeal. Which white girl is going to LTR a jeet? not happening.
Why does it always have to be a white girl dude 😭😭😭😭😭😭 @coisbhai
All white hoes in the uk r disgusting tbf unless u get the surgery bimbos who r only good for fucking

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
He's already curry htn from that alone. I am 5"7. I will rope if I don't pass exams cuz then I can afford LL
Lifts and mk677 to fraud and get to 5’10

• +1
He's already curry htn from that alone. I am 5"7. I will rope if I don't pass exams cuz then I can afford LL
Curry HTN because he's 5'9? LOL i am 5'9 when i wake up in the morning, it's brutal manlet tier height in the UK.

• +1
Why does it always have to be a white girl dude 😭😭😭😭😭😭 @coisbhai
All white hoes in the uk r disgusting tbf unless u get the surgery bimbos who r only good for fucking
but the series doesn't have any jeet women does it?

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
I hope not

I don’t like to associate with brown boys in the UK, just kidding, all my close friends are Punjabi just like me :feelshmm:

If you’re brown like me, you need hair to mog, don’t be like me and shave it off
Look at me bhai I’m brown living in uk but I’m Middle Eastern
U j need to be NT af tbf and not be a disabled mayada

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and coisbhai
Doubt this will happen, the BBCs never had an anti-BBC effect going on for them before it was put into action, Indians are looked down upon from the get go, this is of course, the Indians fault since they did this to themselves

On a side note, the guy in the OP mogs due to his charisma, charm, hollywood smile, and British brown boy archetype
I don't know where it went wrong. Most Indians and pakis I'm friends with (I'm from UK) seem normal. It's just either the extreme muslims or the weirdo Indians which are too low inhib and make foids hate us.

Couple that with the rampant anti curry racism on mainstream media nobody does anything about

• +1
but the series doesn't have any jeet women does it?
One of the bombshells is a sexy pajetta IMO
KEY WORD IMO
I AM ONE OF ONLY FORUM USERS HERE WHO ACTUALLY IS ATTRACTED TO GOOD LOOKING SOUTH ASIANS
my type is literally MENA’s

• +1
I don't know where it went wrong. Most Indians and pakis I'm friends with (I'm from UK) seem normal. It's just either the extreme muslims or the weirdo Indians which are too low inhib and make foids hate us.

Couple that with the rampant anti curry racism on mainstream media nobody does anything about
It’s just the older dudes and the dudes growing up who are studycel currys who REEK of roti

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Look at me bhai I’m brown living in uk but I’m Middle Eastern
U j need to be NT af tbf and not be a disabled mayada
Have you seen what I look like?

I used to slay on Yubo during lockdown and shit and promised to meet up with girls but never did :feelshmm:

This was, of course when I was 15-16, now I’m 19, and I look like a bald pajeet

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
KEY WORD IMO
I AM ONE OF ONLY FORUM USERS HERE WHO ACTUALLY IS ATTRACTED TO GOOD LOOKING SOUTH ASIANS
What does she look like

I used to slay on Yubo during lockdown and shit and promised to meet up with girls but never did :feelshmm:

YO whenever I use yubo i always get15 Yr old matching me (I'm 17) never a foid same age as me matches. Did u have this problem too?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and coisbhai

i am 19 too, pm me bhai

• +1
search up hiba love island bombshell, shes from manny, classic brown club girl pheno
I saw her, fuck she’s gorgeous, also she’s not even Punjabi jfl :fuk:

• +1
I saw her, fuck she’s gorgeous, also she’s not even Punjabi jfl :fuk:
exactly, perfect scripted looksmatch for that munveer lala,

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
KEY WORD IMO
post her and i will tell you if you are mistaken or not

search up hiba love island bombshell, shes from manny, classic brown club girl pheno
so basically she's been ran through by every HTN/chadlite in the manny clubs, okay got it. Btw it's rigged for sure, what a coincidence they're pushing a jeet and have the female version of him on there aswell, totally not scripted/rigged to end up together JFL
btw indian girls down here are total sluts, every indian girl i see is just giving off total hoe vibes, if a white guy told em to get on their knees in the back street they'd do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, coisbhai and sub5pslathlete
so basically she's been ran through by every HTN/chadlite in the manny clubs, okay got it. Btw it's rigged for sure, what a coincidence they're pushing a jeet and have the female version of him on there aswell, totally not scripted/rigged to end up together JFL
hahahahahahhahahah there aint no htn chadlites in manny clubs other than one or 2

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I MOG THAT FAG

• +1
Of course he matched the black girl, lowest SMV in the villa every season
IMG 1199

Not to mention he got left watching his own cucking
IMG 1198

Now ask yourself whether Pendu would’ve been capped to Black MTB because of skin colour
2722274 pB19niJ
2722277 4Js6oXJ
2722275 PfJVHmP
2722271 2436065 vvggduqgkiu61

And FYI, those edits are pity edits OP

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, LegitUser, JohnDoe and 1 other person
yeah im not gonna lie ive seen buncha girls talking ab this guy
hopefuel for indians

i feel like im straying away from the blackpill :blackpill: more and more every day

a good amount of this guy's attractiveness is beyond his face
non indian accent and the way he acts, strong voice it's unlike a usual brown guy
of course he's still above average but yeah

• +1
Reactions: Zherko and sub5pslathlete
  • +1
yeah im not gonna lie ive seen buncha girls talking ab this guy
hopefuel for indians

i feel like im straying away from the blackpill :blackpill: more and more every day

a good amount of this guy's attractiveness is beyond his face
non indian accent and the way he acts, strong voice it's unlike a usual brown guy
of course he's still above average but yeah
yes, bp is retarded unless ur actually sub3 lol

im fucking howling at this HAHAHAHAHAH, whos that chad tho mirin
Urban Pendu, was a member on Lookism
Asked for a rating, mogged all, then dipped

He was gay from what I remember

• +1
Urban Pendu, was a member on Lookism
Asked for a rating, mogged all, then dipped

He was gay from what I remember
wtf no way

• +1
View attachment 2964878
Love Island is a prime example of appeal>psl to be honest. This dudes literally curry and has thousands of girls thirsting over him, and is a favourite to actually fucking win the show, and before u copers say muh status! He literally as of now has under 10k on ig, what status?

Keep coping with ur ratios whilst normal dudes like this who have never even heard the world BLACK and PILL in one sentence together fuck girls u jerk off to.
GET ELORDIPILLED jfl
are you suggesting that he wouldnt look better if he had a better pheno?

also dnrd btw

• +1
hahahahahahhahahah there aint no htn chadlites in manny clubs other than one or 2
A MTB pajeet girl will happily go with a LTN white guy, any ugly white guy can get an indian girl
yes there are more than enough HTNs in Manchester, i''ve seen them myself since many times. Tons of 6'0 MTNs aswell. The point is that indian women are easy for them.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and sub5pslathlete
are you suggesting that he wouldnt look better if he had a better pheno?

also dnrd btw
also dnrd btw - whilst typing a whole question
retard

A MTB pajeet girl will happily go with a LTN white guy, any ugly white guy can get an indian girl
yes there are more than enough HTNs in Manchester, i''ve seen them myself since many times. Tons of 6'0 MTNs aswell. The point is that indian women are easy for them.
not till i step in the club i slay them all mmmmm

Of course he matched the black girl, lowest SMV in the villa every season
View attachment 2965339

Not to mention he got left watching his own cucking
View attachment 2965341

Now ask yourself whether Pendu would’ve been capped to Black MTB because of skin colour
View attachment 2965342View attachment 2965343View attachment 2965344View attachment 2965345

And FYI, those edits are pity edits OP
So he doesn't even get matched with the indian girl? brutal. Did pendu have any surgeries? and he would do better than the indian guy simply because he's 2 shades lighter, taller and better looking.

i didnt read ur shitty cope thread u sperg

answer the question
My fuckimg point is the guys a curry yet good looking
Cause of his appeal
U psl autist
gtfo my thread if u think it’s cope
Ur oneitis is getting rawdogged and foot fucked by an LTN who’s NT af

My fuckimg point is the guys a curry yet good looking
Cause of his appeal
U psl autist
gtfo my thread if u think it’s cope
Ur oneitis is getting rawdogged and foot fucked by an LTN who’s NT af
dnr once again paki

So he doesn't even get matched with the indian girl? brutal. Did pendu have any surgeries? and he would do better than the indian guy simply because he's 2 shades lighter, taller and better looking.
The Indian girls not in the show yet she’s a bombshell meaning she’ll enter as a like fire starter later on

Pendu doesn’t look like he had surgery tbf
Looks like softmaxxed Gymmaxxed chad w amazing aesthetics

His frame giga mogs
Appeal on love island is not really even face too much, compared to day to day population
The average contestant there is a manwhore or slut, they prefer the body to be better

I don’t think he had any surgeries, if so only lower lid retraction but I doubt it

The Indian girls not in the show yet she’s a bombshell meaning she’ll enter as a like fire starter later on
What does she look like?

• +1
i don't know what that means, i've never watched this shitty show for women, i want to see if he'll get matched with her though. Btw how can he be paired with the black girl but in the picture you posted she's kissing the black guy?

• +1
His frame giga mogs
Appeal on love island is not really even face too much, compared to day to day population
The average contestant there is a manwhore or slut, they prefer the body to be better

I don’t think he had any surgeries, if so only lower lid retraction but I doubt it

What does she look like?
Yeah love island is about colouring and physique lmao
The one dude who had a horrid haircut got booted off straightaway tho so it is semi blackpilled jfl jfl
Also the girl is called Hiba search up Hiba love island bombshell

• +1
i don't know what that means, i've never watched this shitty show for women, i want to see if he'll get matched with her though. Btw how can he be paired with the black girl but in the picture you posted she's kissing the black guy?
Because on the show they do sad games like kiss games and shit and it always obviously involves ur match kissing someone else to stir beef and audience engagement
Love islands good man hahahaha u shud watch it, super NT

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Since OP can't be bothered to post the jeet woman, here she is. Caked in 3 lbs of makeup just lol

• +1
Because on the show they do sad games like kiss games and shit and it always obviously involves ur match kissing someone else to stir beef and audience engagement
Love islands good man hahahaha u shud watch it, super NT
Absolute degeneracy. I may watch just to see what happens with the punjabi indian girl though, when does she come on?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back