B-b-but but but Curry! U have to be white ! Skin lightening ! Kojic acid brœ, must be white !

Dnr probably just some ethnic cope.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and sub5pslathlete
In the West they all look like this
In certain parts of North India, this is the average girl:
View attachment 2965401View attachment 2965402View attachment 2965403View attachment 2965404View attachment 2965405View attachment 2965406

Some prefer the version before, some prefer this version
Which one do you prefer?
IMG 4023

Holy fuck ive never seen a more delusional post. In certain parts the average girl is a whitepassing htb? Look at this @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, sub5pslathlete and greycel
View attachment 2967818
Holy fuck ive never seen a more delusional post. In certain parts the average girl is a whitepassing htb? Look at this @Jason Voorhees
Yes, it's a place in North Himachal.
Not delusional, most women in the mountains there look like this. 1000s of women, in that particular area. They all share the Indo Nordic Pheno:

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Yes, it's a place in North Himachal.
Not delusional, most women in the mountains there look like this. 1000s of women, in that particular area. They all share the Indo Nordic Pheno:
View attachment 2967825
I agree i have seen even better phenos than the girl u posted but they never have the psl of the girl you posted

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I agree i have seen even better phenos than the girl u posted but they never have the psl of the girl you posted
They all have very good bone structure there. This girl is probably top 20-30% in that area.. but the average girl around there is not far off.
I'm curious what you mean by better phenos? Which ones are better than this? And where can I find these?

Also for thay other picture I sent:

what pheno is she (in this particular pic, not the girl herself)? And which states would you find a girl like that? How rare too?

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and WatermelonLover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back