B-b-but but but Curry! U have to be white ! Skin lightening ! Kojic acid brœ, must be white !

Absolute degeneracy. I may watch just to see what happens with the punjabi indian girl though, when does she come on?
HAHAHA at ur imam'ness
shell come on in the next couple episodes

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
View attachment 2964878
Love Island is a prime example of appeal>psl to be honest. This dudes literally curry and has thousands of girls thirsting over him, and is a favourite to actually fucking win the show, and before u copers say muh status! He literally as of now has under 10k on ig, what status?

Keep coping with ur ratios whilst normal dudes like this who have never even heard the world BLACK and PILL in one sentence together fuck girls u jerk off to.
GET ELORDIPILLED jfl
both matter

guy in the video has decent PSL, same with Elordi (who I would argue has pretty well above avg PSL) (nothing special though), but top tier appeal, which is more than enough to do well irl

biggest slayers ik irl have pretty good PSL, in fact, I don't know any 5+ PSL guy who does bad with women

• Woah
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
both matter

guy in the video has decent PSL (nothing special though), but top tier appeal, which is more than enough to do well irl

biggest slayers ik irl have pretty good PSL, in fact, I don't know any 5+ PSL guy who does bad with women
my point of this thread was its not over basically, if that munveer dude posted himself ppl would PEPPER him w roasts, bgm would hop in the thread telling him to go Schery too

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Yeah love island is about colouring and physique lmao
The one dude who had a horrid haircut got booted off straightaway tho so it is semi blackpilled jfl jfl
Also the girl is called Hiba search up Hiba love island bombshell
This bitch looks like fucking shit wow
IMG 1200
IMG 1201

I actually got my hopes up

Do they just pull up to random strangers on the street with a pen and paper in hand asking them to join
They must’ve searched extra hard for this makeupmaxxed whale “bombshell” too

The average Indian foid mogs her lard ass into oblivion
IMG 0849

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and sub5pslathlete
  • JFL
if that munveer dude posted himself ppl would PEPPER him w roasts
probably tbh, most ppl on this forum are braindead

his PSL is avg imo, and he has a good indian pheno

As long as you have an ok pheno and PSL, having good appeal can carry

• +1
View attachment 2965381View attachment 2965391

Do they just pull up to random strangers on the street with a pen and paper in hand asking them to join

View attachment 2965396
average indian foid doesnt look like that theyre all bloated aunties who get fucked by their dalit nephews JFL

probably tbh, most ppl on this forum are braindead

his PSL is avg imo, and he has a good indian pheno

As long as you have an ok pheno and PSL, having good appeal can carry
exactly, and then u can finally hop off the forum

• +1
exactly, and then u can finally hop off the forum
I am really only on this forum to research new maxxes, I do pretty decent/good irl, but I want to maximize my results

improving both PSL and appeal will do that

• +1
View attachment 2965381View attachment 2965391

View attachment 2965396
u can either apply or get scouted, ima go on in 3 years when im gymmaxxed and softmaxxed to salludon heaven
ill go on there and shoutout bgm and spew bp autism jfl and get kicked off

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
I am really only on this forum to research new maxxes, I do pretty decent/good irl, but I want to maximize my results

improving both PSL and appeal will do that
understandable

• +1
average indian foid doesnt look like that theyre all bloated aunties who get fucked by their dalit nephews JFL
indian foids here in the UK can look decent, they have some sex appeal in that i want to fuck them every time isee them irl :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and greycel
In the West they all look like this
In certain parts of North India, this is the average girl:
IMG 1126
IMG 1125
IMG 1122
IMG 1121
IMG 1120
IMG 1119

Some prefer the version before, some prefer this version
Which one do you prefer?

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
indian foids here in the UK can look decent, they have some sex appeal in that i want to fuck them every time isee them irl :feelshah:
If you aren’t Indian don’t settle for an Indian foid. Don’t even look their way
I would’ve gone for an Iranian girl but I’m only going for a Punjabi girl because Iranian women are whores these days

• Woah
In the West they all look like this
In certain parts of North India, this is the average girl:
View attachment 2965401View attachment 2965402View attachment 2965403View attachment 2965404View attachment 2965405View attachment 2965406

Some prefer the version before, some prefer this version
Which one do you prefer?
thats probs some white tourist jfl
suprised she wasnt a victim of poop inflicted marshall rape
if she is indian, shes too white for an indian reminds me of a turkish girl or kurdish jfl
prefer the first

• JFL
Nah it used to own me
But the more I mature and actually touch grass I realise people here are sad and retarded
And autists like Clavicular and Pneumo (who I actually respect tbf) and giant implants r just gonna profit off them
This site and Lookism etc used to yeah be harsh but was actually devoted to helping
Now it’ll turn into money-making website filled w TikTok retards
I agree giant has yet to show real cases. When I washed that nigga said join a zoom call. Then I proceeded to not give me info about it.

I would’ve gone for an Iranian girl but I’m only going for a Punjabi girl because Iranian women are whores these days
indian women are for fun, paki foids are for marrying, not that i get bitches because i'm a NEET trucel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and sub5pslathlete
You mog him ngl

• Woah
im iranian and just fucking vomit at othet iranian girls tbf, i know one from london who looks like kendall jenner fuckkkk im gonna creampie her
others j remind me of my sisters tbf so not good

• +1
thats probs some white tourist jfl
suprised she wasnt a victim of poop inflicted marshall rape
if she is indian, shes too white for an indian reminds me of a turkish girl or kurdish jfl
prefer the first
That’s the average girl in Himachal, they got amazing pheno and PSL
But women like the first are ‘cuter’ but worse bones and will give incel offspring

• +1
they all look good, high appeal, i love em

• JFL
they all look good, high appeal, i love em
have u even slayed any indian foids? you are iranian so prob white skin which they worship because they're all dark skinned dalits

• +1
have u even slayed any indian foids? you are iranian so prob white skin which they worship because they're all dark skinned dalits
yeah lmao, my first kiss and pussy touch was w an indian girl hahaha, most the time when i go out i am magneted towards brown girls
not complaining, i just imagine what would happen if salludon stepped into a uk club lmao wearing an NT outfit

• +1
yeah lmao, my first kiss and pussy touch was w an indian girl hahaha, most the time when i go out i am magneted towards brown girls
not complaining
Nice... where's my designated indian toy?

• JFL
Nice... where's my designated indian toy?
u will find them in leiecester, nottingham, birmingham, go to the clubs notoriously assigned for uni students, filled

u will find them in leiecester, nottingham, birmingham, go to the clubs notoriously assigned for uni students, filled
i am 5'8, i am not going to any clubs bhai, it's suifuel

• JFL
i am 5'8, i am not going to any clubs bhai, it's suifuel
till u go and see a 5'7 brown dude w a htb gf whos the same height as him
wear lifts, my bud whos a pro athlete is 5'10 and wears air forces w lifts to get to 6'0
u could easily get 5'11 or 5'10,

till u go and see a 5'7 brown dude w a htb gf whos the same height as him
wear lifts, my bud whos a pro athlete is 5'10 and wears air forces w lifts to get to 6'0
u could easily get 5'11 or 5'10,
I've said many times 5'10 barefoot is a decent height because you can be walking around 6'0 in normal shoes and your limb length at 5'10 is decent too but at 5'8 your limbs are too short to fraud anything more than 1.75" which i already do with shoes.
I ain't ever seen a 5'7 brown guy with a HTB, 5'7 brown guys are either with guys or alone JFL

• +1
I've said many times 5'10 barefoot is a decent height because you can be walking around 6'0 in normal shoes and your limb length at 5'10 is decent too but at 5'8 your limbs are too short to fraud anything more than 1.75" which i already do with shoes.
I ain't ever seen a 5'7 brown guy with a HTB, 5'7 brown guys are either with guys or alone JFL
Fair enough bhai

Nah it used to own me
But the more I mature and actually touch grass I realise people here are sad and retarded
And autists like Clavicular and Pneumo (who I actually respect tbf) and giant implants r just gonna profit off them
This site and Lookism etc used to yeah be harsh but was actually devoted to helping
Now it’ll turn into money-making website filled w TikTok retards
How is it money making website and how are clav and pneumo making profit off people jfl

• +1
How is it money making website and how are clav and pneumo making profit off people jfl
They’ll eventually monetise
Don’t blame them
Smart bhais

wow congrats it took white guys getting 1000000 Ws before brown men could get a half of one(half because the white mullet guy got more attention than him). pheno pill is totally disproven

wow congrats it took white guys getting 1000000 Ws before brown men could get a half of one(half because the white mullet guy got more attention than him). pheno pill is totally disproven
Cuck

• Woah
Reactions: eyebagcel
niggas still wont learn

• +1
Have you seen what I look like?

I used to slay on Yubo during lockdown and shit and promised to meet up with girls but never did :feelshmm:

This was, of course when I was 15-16, now I’m 19, and I look like a bald pajeet
-
IMG 2879

Fakecels galore up in here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and sub5pslathlete
View attachment 2964878
Love Island is a prime example of appeal>psl to be honest. This dudes literally curry and has thousands of girls thirsting over him, and is a favourite to actually fucking win the show, and before u copers say muh status! He literally as of now has under 10k on ig, what status?

Keep coping with ur ratios whilst normal dudes like this who have never even heard the world BLACK and PILL in one sentence together fuck girls u jerk off to.
GET ELORDIPILLED jfl
he clearly has an insanely wide palate which ascends him.

• +1
View attachment 2964878

GET ELORDIPILLED jfl
i hate you

• Hmm...
only desired by western hes subhuman in india due to skin

• +1
indian pajeeta likes cum skin
Yep
They definitely get fucked by cumskins in the Dalit slums of Dharavi, deffo not by their brothers and uncles lol

• +1
Reactions: _devansshhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back