B-b-but older men have ugly kids

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
This is Patrick Swarzzeneger, Arnold's son. Arnold was born in 1947, his son in 1993, meaning that Arnold was 45-46 years old in 1993 when he was born. In fact, Arnold didn't have his 1st kid until he was over 40. And according to Google, Arnold's dad was born in 1907, meaning that in 1947 when Arnold was born, his dad would have been 39-40. Prime Arnold Swarzzeneger was a masc moggers.

Licensed image

my parent's had me at 22/23 and im fucking deformed

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, mvp2v1, TheDragon and 4 others
I think it is about 55+

who has ever said this ?

Nigga looks deformed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16220 and BigBoy
This is Patrick Swarzzeneger, Arnold's son. Arnold was born in 1947, his son in 1993, meaning that Arnold was 45-46 years old in 1993 when he was born. In fact, Arnold didn't have his 1st kid until he was over 40. And according to Google, Arnold's dad was born in 1907, meaning that in 1947 when Arnold was born, his dad would have been 39-40. Prime Arnold Swarzzeneger was a masc moggers.

View attachment 2265517
There is a limit though. The more the male and female delay conception, the higher the probability and expression of mutation load.
My father was well over 60 when he had me and my mother 44.
As a result, I was born prematurely, was not breast fed long enough and suffered from numerous defects which required medical intervention.
My father was 6'0 yet I am only 6'0 (184.5 nighttime height). Had I not suffered from high mutational load and poor genetic recombination, I would likely be 6-3+.

Last edited:
There is a limit though. The more the male and female delay conception, the higher the probability and expression of mutation load.
As a result, I was born prematurely, was not breast fed long enough and suffered from numerous defects which required medical intervention.
My father was 6'0 yet I am only 6'0 (184.5 nighttime height). Had I not suffered from high mutational load and poor genetic recombination, I would likely be 6-3+.
it’s because of your old ass mother eggs, not because of your father

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and klip11
it’s because of your old ass mother eggs, not because of your father
This is wrong. Both contribute to mutational load. Male aged sperm also contributes significantly (compared to female eggs) and should not be understated. Note, this study concerned mental illness in offspring.
"Stefánsson and his team analyzed the whole-genome sequences of 1,548 Icelanders, their parents and, in 225 cases, at least one child — providing three generations of genomes in those cases. The researchers identified 108,778 de novo mutations in these intergenerational genomes and were able to determine the parent of origin for 42,961 of them. They found that mothers gain an average of 0.37 de novo mutations each year; fathers, by contrast, gain an average of 1.51 de novo mutations."

On average, a 20-year-old father passes down about 25 de novo mutations — which arise spontaneously in sperm cells — to his child, the study found.
Mothers pass on about 14 de novo mutations through their eggs.

This site contains a good list of further studies support the above but for other congenital ailments/diseases/conditions. https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/paternal-age-effect

Last edited:
Like what? Ngl I have a lot of incurable diseases and shit like tinnitus from birth and I was prematurely born. At least I look good. Still short with small dick though.

This is wrong. Both contribute to mutational load. Male aged sperm also contributes significantly (compared to female eggs) and should not be understated. Note, this study concerned mental illness in offspring.
"Stefánsson and his team analyzed the whole-genome sequences of 1,548 Icelanders, their parents and, in 225 cases, at least one child — providing three generations of genomes in those cases. The researchers identified 108,778 de novo mutations in these intergenerational genomes and were able to determine the parent of origin for 42,961 of them. They found that mothers gain an average of 0.37 de novo mutations each year; fathers, by contrast, gain an average of 1.51 de novo mutations."

On average, a 20-year-old father passes down about 25 de novo mutations — which arise spontaneously in sperm cells — to his child, the study found.

This site contains a good list of further studies support the above but for other congenital ailments/diseases/conditions https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/paternal-age-effect
doesn’t make sense as ”male aged sperm” doesn’t exist as it’s perpetually produced daily unlike female eggs that stagnate for decades

doesn’t make sense as ”male aged sperm” doesn’t exist as it’s perpetually produced daily unlike female eggs that stagnate for decades
Sperm life cycle is actually 74 days but I take your point.
Your point stands against all those above studies which stress the contributory effect of male sperm in creating mentally healthy offspring relative to females eggies.
Regardless, it is an interesting contradiction, especially with regard to bioaccumulation of contaminants and other chemicals that may adversely affect eggs.
Maybe there are certain genetic components of sperm, that only the male sperm has, that if destroyed or undermined, undermine offspring more so than similarly undermined eggs. I suspect that this is particularly the case with the male chromosome and the genetic constitution of the autosomes in the spermatozoa, not present in the female egg, which if undermined, will have severe consequences that a similarly undermined female egg.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

View attachment 2265517

Your using Arnold fucking swxhangger the guy was born a chad

Only female age matters, I don't believe in paternal age influencing anything directly. Remember, you inherit non genetic biological traits like gut microbiome and accumulated toxins in fetus

This site contains a good list of further studies support the above but for other congenital ailments/diseases/conditions. https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/paternal-age-effect
Mutation can actually be good though, think about if your parents genes are subhuman and they mutate there's a chance you might be better off.

• JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
surprised she didnt abort me