Back Up and Save Everything While You Still Can

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
The way Blackpill is slowly seeping into the mainstream through social cancers like Tik Tok isn't a good thing for us at all

There will be outrage, we'll be called "terrorists", "misogynists, etc for simply knowing the truth

Due to this I personally will be downloading every post off of the BoB in case they shut all this shit down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and wasted
i mean the fbi for sure already knows about all of this. everything will probably be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
i mean the fbi for sure already knows about all of this. everything will probably be fine.
What’s the fbi going to do about a bunch of Autists who talk all day about this shit? I mean truthful my the only reason they lurk here is because of ER.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person

• +1
They can't do shit for the most part. We'll worry when they come for .co

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 6403
They can't do shit for the most part. We'll worry when they come for .co
Agent Brian: Hey Johnson! Take a look over here chief!
Agent Johnson: What is it this, rope or cope post?
Agent Brian: T-this guy said ascended by spending 250,000 dollars
Agent Johnson: CALL IN THE LOCAL SWAT TEAM WE CANT LET THIS SUBHUMAN SPREAD HIS GENES CODE RED EVERYBODY SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN
Donald Trump: Shit Melania get in the helicopter we have to go to the bunker... alright the tennis instructor can come too.... okay I’ll sleep on the couch honey.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6403 and Patrick Baitman
Don't worry I have several hundreds of images and texts about this stored in a hard drive.

• +1