Baclofen is a God tier drug

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
@Roge It made mee a NT God (legit felt suave main character of anime). And it makes films,music, sexual activity, eaitng everyything better. and best of all its legal. Its basically just a weaker version of phenibut but you wont get withdrawals or dependence and there are ways to enhance it as well by taking a few other drugs with it (optional).

Holy shit bro legit best drug ever

• +1
Reactions: Roge and cyprian_tomaszewski
@iam good boy its only 100 rupees in apollo pharmacy. try this shit bro mogs tf out of alcohol and 0 sides.

• Woah
Reactions: iam good boy and TechnoBoss
How did you get it? On the street? I was thinking of walking into a hospital and telling them I'm having withdrawals from no phenibut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703
I stole my mom's baclofen one time and blacked out after taking too many

It was a crazy drug experience at high dose but made me seem low class and the family mutt at the time. Was brutal but good that I forgot the convo with my parents

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 23558 and TechnoBoss
I stole my mom's baclofen one time and blacked out after taking too many

It was a crazy drug experience at high dose but made me seem low class and the family mutt at the time. Was brutal but good that I forgot the convo with my parents
60 mg is the sweet spot. Legit NT God u vil become. Dont mix it with weed or whatever

How did you get it? On the street? I was thinking of walking into a hospital and telling them I'm having withdrawals from no phenibut.
no its otc here

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
all these drugs are just shitty GHB. GHB is king

you did it wrong/had fake shit
pharma grade haha we get a lot OTC here. ive tried a lot of stuff including benzos, GHB is dogshit. Even L theanine glycine combo mogs that shit

pharma grade haha we get a lot OTC here. ive tried a lot of stuff including benzos, GHB is dogshit. Even L theanine glycine combo mogs that shit
wtf? G is way stronger than benzos

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
ur a drug addoct

@Roge It made mee a NT God (legit felt suave main character of anime). And it makes films,music, sexual activity, eaitng everyything better. and best of all its legal. Its basically just a weaker version of phenibut but you wont get withdrawals or dependence and there are ways to enhance it as well by taking a few other drugs with it (optional).

Holy shit bro legit best drug ever
Wtf are it effects can it give me euphoria

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
60 mg is the sweet spot. Legit NT God u vil become. Dont mix it with weed or whatever
they sell 5x10mg tabs here are you sure 60mg is ok dose for newbie

will it make me any horny :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
thoughts now? its only for your mood, right? nothing to do with looks?