Balding? Just own up to it brah!

psycophsez

psycophsez

Bronze

Delusional piece of shit thinks that everyone can just shave all their hair off and look somewhat decent LMAO. He should be ashamed of giving such bs blue-pilled advice to people who could at least try to solve their issues.

People like this should be put in jail and the worst offenders should be killed by firing squad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, TylerDurden and Peachy
own that shit br0

if u still need convincing of the bald pill after everything u've seen then u need to be fucking beaten

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Deleted member 3045
just take cyproterone acetate, bicalutamide, and dutasteride theory tbh :lul::lul::lul:

I shaved my head bald twice in grade 10. Didn't too bad tbh. If I started going like him I'd do the same thing, not worth risking post finasteride syndrome.

I've also had ED so I can speak to this as someone who's experienced both and being bald is 100% preferable to sub-optimal erections. Even if it only happens to some people, just not worth even a small risk of that happening for me.

I shaved my head bald twice in grade 10. Didn't too bad tbh. If I started going like him I'd do the same thing, not worth risking post finasteride syndrome.

I've also had ED so I can speak to this as someone who's experienced both and being bald is 100% preferable to sub-optimal erections. Even if it only happens to some people, just not worth even a small risk of that happening for me.

What's an erection good for if you'll never get to smash because you're a baldie?

What's an erection good for if you'll never get to smash because you're a baldie?
I mean I would still have no problem there even if bald. My head shape isn't bad for it.

But even if I did at least i'd still feel like a man. ED is the most depressing shit ever.

He looks like shit

The worst offenders are people who tell u that it’s stress and it will grow back..

Or not to worry about it and you’re not balding don’t worry..

Then it’s too late before u can fix it..

Then their reaction is “oh I guess you were balding!”

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and psycophsez
He looks 30.

Your age is defined by your NW level and skin
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood