balding

Bonapartis

Bonapartis

Iron
hi guys im 19 and and started balding when i was 18 but its not too noticeable and can easily hide it but i can tell it gets worse with time and in 2-3 years i wont be able to hide it so is there any products to reverse it or stop it all or its over for me

How do you know ur bald is your crown balding? I’d say get on fin to block the dht ASAP.

Hair transplant, don't do fin as your dick might stop working.

How do you know ur bald is your crown balding? I’d say get on fin to block the dht ASAP.
just have a little less hair and a receding hairline but its not too noticeable but in the last months i have to cover a little the receding spots with the hair above i heard minoxidil will grow some of my hair back or make them thicker and for the receding hairline i dont know
how much one cost thought and is it worth it with the little hair loss i have

how much one cost thought and is it worth it with the little hair loss i have
It's on a per follicle basis so they aren't gonna charge as much if it's only a slight amount of loss. I'm lowering my hairline in the summer and cost looks to be round 500-600 $$

It's on a per follicle basis so they aren't gonna charge as much if it's only a slight amount of loss. I'm lowering my hairline in the summer and cost looks to be round 500-600 $$
i see i might look at it but is it gonna be permenant or my hair will thin in other places or even the same spot again?

i see i might look at it but is it gonna be permenant or my hair will thin in other places or even the same spot again?
That's my question too. I think I'm gonna illegally get fin so I don't lose it elsewhere. But the place where they do the transplant is permanent

It seems the jew nose comes with a sloped forehead and a high hairline, its a whole package
look at everyone wit ha jew nose, from gandy to me to @Nibba you GET THE same exact forehead and hairline

It seems the jew nose comes with a sloped forehead and a high hairline, its a whole package
look at everyone wit ha jew nose, from gandy to me to @Nibba you GET THE same exact forehead and hairline
Ah wonderful now I wanna die again lol. I fucking hate my nose I was on the verge of breaking it today so my insurance would cover PS

Ah wonderful now I wanna die again lol. I fucking hate my nose I was on the verge of breaking it today so my insurance would cover PS
even gandy hates his nose and hairline
you need chin implants not a fucking rhino
@extreme-overthinker ahaha chouf had yahoudi nibba and his nose over
just speak ethnik language to trigger whiteboys theory confrmed

can relate you forgot the weak jaw and maxilla from bad breathing and shit genes

can relate you forgot the weak jaw and maxilla from bad breathing and shit genes
I swear this fucking cuck cheated the genetic system
imagine him without a gigantic chin, he'd look like @Nibba

even gandy hates his nose and hairline
you need chin implants not a fucking rhino
@extreme-overthinker ahaha chouf had yahoudi nibba and his nose over
just speak ethnik language to trigger whiteboys theory confrmed
Granted my chin is better than It used to be but it's still fucking terrible
I swear this fucking cuck cheated the genetic system View attachment 4114 imagine him without a gigantic chin, he'd look like @Nibba
Okay relax my nose does not look like fucking gandys

THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN HIDE THAT NOSE IS BY GETTING A CHIN THE EQUIVALENT OF GANDY @Bonapartis yeah he's the ultimate jew lol, no wonder why he's #1 model for a long time because the jews pushed him

Only 1-2% do experience that & if u notixe sny side effects id stop. Its different for everybody. So one might only benefit from it and the other one not.

Okay relax my nose does not look like fucking gandys
this is the definition of BDD

if you can't use finasteride just get a hair system and be done with it

No doctor worth anything will let you HT before 25-30

I've spent a few minutes looking at nibba's chin and it is quite strong, I think the problem here is that he lacks some maxillary upswing. Don't get me wrong he has almost perfect forward growth but he could use some work going upwards. I think this would lessen his gonial angle and fix things up without him doubling his chin (I'm imagining him with a chin implant and it looks awful.)

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
hi guys im 19 and and started balding when i was 18 but its not too noticeable and can easily hide it but i can tell it gets worse with time and in 2-3 years i wont be able to hide it so is there any products to reverse it or stop it all or its over for me

List of compounds or products you can use and do your research on:

Finasteride
Dutasteride
Minoxidil
RU58841
Ketoconazole
Spironolactone
Formula 82M
Basically Any anti androgen

I recommend you immediately go on minoxidil(rogaine) and finasteride(propecia)

People blow out of proportion the side effects you face with finasteride and you never know if it’ll work on you or give you side effects unless you try it. If finasteride 1mg doesn’t work in the first 6 months or if the side effects are too intense immediately discontinue the treatment and attempt dutasteride 0.5mg (the stronger version of finasteride). Dutasteride is generally associated with stronger side effects but every body is different.

Rogaine is easily purchased but propecia generally requires a prescription and dutasteride cannot be prescribed for hair loss unless you live in Japan or Korea but you can still buy both from the same websites that sell steroids at eroids .com

Finasteride/dutasteride should nearly immediately stop or at the very least significantly slow hair loss and it is often shown to possibly even reverse it.

Remember the earlier you start treatment the better the results.

• +1
Reactions: Vitty, Future Arablite, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
who hell told you that ???

its only the first 2 weeks and last 2 weeks when you stop it, enough of this falde information
you even gain 15% of testosterone increase

please educate yourself

I've spent a few minutes looking at nibba's chin and it is quite strong, I think the problem here is that he lacks some maxillary upswing. Don't get me wrong he has almost perfect forward growth but he could use some work going upwards. I think this would lessen his gonial angle and fix things up without him doubling his chin (I'm imagining him with a chin implant and it looks awful.)
So how would I accomplish this? Keep mewing?

I tried fin and got sides after about a month, which included no morning wood and softer erections. Quit that shit and now my libido is back. Don't know how people continue taking that shit even if it fucks up their libido, you legit feel like an oldcel or sissy bitch. Never touching that shit again. If you go bald you better get an HT or wear a hair piece.

Anyways, I am convinced I have found the way to stop my baldness naturally(NW1.5 atm) and will make an update post 5 months into my treatment kek.

So how would I accomplish this? Keep mewing?
From the real-but-insufficient results I've seen in adults mewing isn't enough, I'm saying surgery (I don't know anything about surgery or if they would even do this) OR facepulling using an appliance over long periods of time daily. This works in adult rhesus monkeys and there is evidence your maxilla can go down and backwards in adult humans, but I am still working on making the link between rhesus monkeys' skull development and humans, as well as trying this myself (as an adult, I'll give it a few years) without shit tier/scammy profile shots.

Legit you don't even need it you are a beautiful man
Tmj treatment helmet

Here this is what I'm talking about, obviously force needs to be reduced and secured (he adjusts it with his hand for the full 30 minutes he uses it) and it needs to be comfy-ified so that it can be worn during sleep.

Last edited:
From the real-but-insufficient results I've seen in adults mewing isn't enough, I'm saying surgery (I don't know anything about surgery or if they would even do this) OR facepulling using an appliance over long periods of time daily. This works in adult rhesus monkeys and there is evidence your maxilla can go down and backwards in adult humans, but I am still working on making the link between rhesus monkeys' skull development and humans, as well as trying this myself (as an adult, I'll give it a few years) without shit tier/scammy profile shots.

Legit you don't even need it you are a beautiful man
View attachment 4130
Here this is what I'm talking about, obviously force needs to be reduced and secured (he adjusts it with his hand for the full 30 minutes he uses it) and it needs to be comfy-ified so that it can be worn during sleep.
I feel like that kind of shit would really fuck up my bite. My midface used to be recessed but got better in the past year with mewing and shit.

But thank you for the advice and compliment. I'll look into some other options of mewing doesn't do anything over the next year

I feel like that kind of shit would really fuck up my bite. My midface used to be recessed but got better in the past year with mewing and shit.

But thank you for the advice and compliment. I'll look into some other options of mewing doesn't do anything over the next year
facepull now:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Wincel

What1

That's retarded.

You're hair is amazing, you are going to get some retarded hair line lowering and not be able to grow out your hair evenly and properly ever again, ruining your harmony.

I know white people are sometimes jealous of thick luscious Asian hair and low hairlines but even for a Caucasian your hair is good and thick.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
View attachment 4451

That's retarded.

You're hair is amazing, you are going to get some retarded hair line lowering and not be able to grow out your hair evenly and properly ever again, ruining your harmony.

I know white people are sometimes jealous of thick luscious Asian hair and low hairlines but even for a Caucasian your hair is good and thick.
Alright thanks bro. I probably won't do it then

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
didnt read the replies but herr are the infos you need to now:

no hair surgeon will do a hairtransplant on a 19 year old

if you get a hairtransplant and dont take fin you will keep receeding behind the hairtransplant which will look even worse than normal balding

hairtransplant mostly have a extreem poor density - it looks like straight shit..and if it rains it looks like you have almost no hair at all there

minox ages your skin and will mostly not stop your hairloss if taken alone

tldr

fin or duta are you only hope. btw even if you take fin it is still possible you keep receeding