BaldingMan1998 vs MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen vs BaldingMan1998

• MakinItHappen

• BaldingMan1998

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 955623

@Blackgymmax I know you're a lying piece of shit. Post the picture you showed her.

Screenshot 2021 01 30 20 40 58
s

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Gengar, Deleted member 10913 and 6 others
brutal ngl

Dude he's a fake.

Look at the screenshot again.

He sent her a picture of me from June last year where I weighed 95kg LOL

23db3e24d7f1bbcb98383d586891f223

You know the one @higgabigga photoshopped for lols and plastered; "NOT A MANLET" ??? Remember ???

So then after he done that and she was naturally like "ew, no". He put the picture of my body there sitting down on a bench, knowing she had already made up her mind that I was unattractive and would continue with her opinion. Naturally.

She said no, again. He took the screenshot and is now posing it as her finding me not attractive and ugly. In all truth he has probably done this with every single girl that he has asked about my looks.

That's how balanced and impartial he is. This is what happens when you are an uneducated bi-sexual black man with no identity in today's feminised society. Especially in America. You become as manipulative as a woman. As like the woman, all you have is your tongue.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, BigBoy, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
@Baldingman1998 cuck for letting him insult you without defending yourself then voting for him
The results are enough insult already. Imagen losing to a baldcel. I feel bad for him tbh ngl + I respect my elders

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 11628, BigBoy and 9 others
Dude he's a fake.

Look at the screenshot again.

He sent her a picture of me from June last year where I weighed 95kg LOL

View attachment 955626

You know the one @higgabigga photoshopped for lols and plastered; "NOT A MANLET" ??? Remember ???

So then after he done that and she was naturally like "ew, no". He put the picture of my body there sitting down on a bench, knowing she had already made up her mind that I was unattractive and would continue with her opinion. Naturally.

She said no, again. He took the screenshot and is now posing it as her finding me not attractive and ugly. In all truth he has probably done this with every single girl that he has asked about my looks.

That's how balanced and impartial he is. This is what happens when you are an uneducated bi-sexual black man with no identity in today's feminised society. Especially in America. You become as manipulative as a woman. As like the woman, all you have is your tongue.
Well that’s it. I’m never trusting subhumanafricancel again , shame on you @Blackgymmax . You have absolutely zero integrity.

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
The results are enough insult already. Imagen losing to a baldcel. I feel bad for him tbh ngl + I respect my elders

No, lol. You even admitted that I am better looking than you. I know I am. Even with hair. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

People vote for you because you're simply likeable, by virtue of me making myself so unlikeable. I make myself this way because virtually no-one here is on my level, mentally. It's an overwhelming bias and then momentum is built to vote against me.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, sandcelmuttcel, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Gengar, Deleted member 6191 and 7 others
No, lol. You even admitted that I am better looking than you. I know I am. Even with hair. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

People vote for you because you're simply likeable, by virtue of me making myself so unlikeable. I make myself this way because virtually no-one here is on my level, mentally. It's an overwhelming bias and then momentum is built to vote against me.
Ok

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Gengar, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others

Shall we grab the screenshot of you admitting I mog you and also mogged TyroneLite facially?

Shall we bring all the respected and credible forum posters in here who are objective and not into all these "tribal wars" between races, ethnicities and other bullshit?

Get some real life friends and stop hanging onto this as validation for anything you sad stupid smelly dustbin man skunk.

It’s sad but realistically makinit would mog
Far more appeal in mid 20’s with the hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, BigBoy, yonmaxxed and 10 others
Yup. That's the game. Take a screenshot of the only dodgy angle in my video recording, because in the rest I mog you and everyone in here LMAO.
virtually no-one here is on my level, mentally

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10709
Well that’s it. I’m never trusting subhumanafricancel again , shame on you @Blackgymmax . You have absolutely zero integrity.
Screenshot 2021 01 30 20 53 11
Screenshot 2021 01 30 20 53 03
lol na hes actually just incel.

• JFL
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and Introvertednarc
Shall we grab the screenshot of you admitting I mog you and also mogged TyroneLite facially?

Shall we bring all the respected and credible forum posters in here who are objective and not into all these "tribal wars" between races, ethnicities and other bullshit?

Get some real life friends and stop hanging onto this as validation for anything you sad stupid smelly dustbin man skunk.
Sure do whatever you want. You're still crying from losing 3 mog battles in a row. Imagen calling someone smelly when you are an indian pajeet curry street shitter. Go back to dancing online for gay old men. That's what you are good at

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 6475 and 13 others
He mogs you Ravindra

You have to have a much better face than you do to compete with 6'2 robust look

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and ReverseNorwoodPill
Well done a few more basement dwelling aspies voted for you just bc the pajeets universally hated. Arrange a tinder battle If you truly think you mog him , you utter retard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 9072
It’s sad but realistically makinit would mog
Far more appeal in mid 20’s with the hair

Mid 20s, late 20s, early 30s. Doesn't matter. I mog.

Remember your looks are your personality. At least they are the BASE and FRAMEWORK of your personality.

You seriously think this guy looks like a fun, inspiring man with direction and strength? Women look at him for one moment and then look away. Not just because of the hair. All he has is a decent jaw and that's it and even my jaw is on par with his WHEN I am at a normal body fat %

This is sick motivation tho. Complete an intense workout after seeing the vote numbers on this. Once I have my weight down to 14% bf and a DSLR camera in my hand I can't wait to laugh at the astonishment. I'll quote all these retards and we;'ll see whether @Blackgymmax has the kahunas to send any girls proper quality pictures of me at a sensible weight. He prob won't tho. Still can't use current videos/pictures. Has to use photo edited pictures of me which @higgabigga done for lols almost half a year back when I had only just knocked my weight down from obese to overweight lmao. Dumb guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 5746, ReverseNorwoodPill and 1 other person
Well done a few more basement dwelling aspies voted for you just bc the pajeets universally hated. Arrange a tinder battle If you truly think you mog him , you utter retard
My empathy is bigger than my ego since you are not well mentally I will not post a picture of a rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, zaynbrah, ReverseNorwoodPill and 5 others
Its ok bro, its not your fault.
Mid 20s, late 20s, early 30s. Doesn't matter. I mog.

Remember your looks are your personality. At least they are the BASE and FRAMEWORK of your personality.

You seriously think this guy looks like a fun, inspiring man with direction and strength? Women look at him for one moment and then look away. Not just because of the hair. All he has is a decent jaw and that's it and even my jaw is on par with his WHEN I am at a normal body fat %

This is sick motivation tho. Complete an intense workout after seeing the vote numbers on this. Once I have my weight down to 14% bf and a DSLR camera in my hand I can't wait to laugh at the astonishment. I'll quote all these retards and we;'ll see whether @Blackgymmax has the kahunas to send any girls proper quality pictures of me at a sensible weight. He prob won't tho. Still can't use current videos/pictures. Has to use photo edited pictures of me which @higgabigga done for lols almost half a year back when I had only just knocked my weight down from obese to overweight lmao. Dumb guys.
That pic is u from recently u incel

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, zaynbrah, ReverseNorwoodPill and 2 others
He mogs you Ravindra

You have to have a much better face than you do to compete with 6'2 robust look

This is the closest video of how I look irl, though still not accurate. It's all about lighting with these shitty Asian phone cameras.

You have no clue what I look like irl. I never wanna brag but when people suggest the middle aged trashman looks better than me, it's time to speak-up.

Also less than 14% of people are 6 foot or taller. In reality it's not a make or break unless you are under 5'7. I am 5'8. Sure it halos you, but if your face is low-tier normies' like this guy, there isn't a chance.

• JFL
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
  • +1
Its ok bro, its not your fault.

That pic is u from recently u incel

No it's not and we all know that. Lmao at incel when I was laid only a month back.

23db3e24d7f1bbcb98383d586891f223

Also what do you want for being a little genetically more fortunate than myself bro? Lol. You really that shallow?

My empathy is bigger than my ego since you are not well mentally I will not post a picture of a rat
Except you don’t need to have any sympathy for me you 22 year old Norwood 5 subhuman . My mandible is literally my only flaw and so I naturally mog you to suicide

1E1B3F53 3FA6 40E1 AF61 AADAEBD29A70

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Gengar, fogdart and 6 others
Sure do whatever you want. You're still crying from losing 3 mog battles in a row. Imagen calling someone smelly when you are an indian pajeet curry street shitter. Go back to dancing online for gay old men. That's what you are good at
I don't think I've ever seen you say a single mean word to anyone before this

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Yeah exactly.

Look at the top right picture that you sent her.

Why send her that, if you wanted to make this a proper test? No woman in her right mind would find me attractive in that picture.

You're a moron bro. Done with you. You're just going to repeat the same thing over and over again like Zayn. A professional troll.

No it's not and we all know that. Lmao at incel when I was laid only a month back.

View attachment 955657

Also what do you want for being a little genetically more fortunate than myself bro? Lol. You really that shallow?
Screenshot 2021 01 30 20 53 11
nigga shut up. Your only lay was with a photoshopped face where you catfished her irl u 0 appeal subhuman lol

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Gengar, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
  • JFL
I don't think I've ever seen you say a single mean word to anyone before this
I just know most users here and I don't like bullying the mentally handicapped tbh. Make it happen is an ok dude. He is just baby raging and emotional right now(I know it's brutal losing to a baldcel so he is coping with being agressive and alpha) but I don't take it personally because he isn't a douchebag overall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Gengar, Deleted member 6191 and 6 others
View attachment 955665nigga shut up. Your only lay was with a photoshopped face where you catfished her irl u 0 appeal subhuman lol

Why you covering the eye-are?

This top picture is the one you used which is me looking plain ugly with an even worse camera phone than I am using now WHILE weighing 95kg back in June of 2020.

Also I FILTERED my picture and she did not NOTICE A DIFFERENCE when we met irl and said I looked sexier. All girls filter, wear makeup and write cute, cute, cute over their faces. You're a fucking fool. Believing women can play one game and men another.

Screenshot 2021 01 30 20 53 03

I just know most users here and I don't like bullying the mentally handicapped tbh. Make it happen is an ok dude. He is just baby raging and emotional right now(I know it's brutal losing to a baldcel so he is coping with being agressive and alpha) but I don't take it personally because he isn't a douchebag overall.

But the truth is we know why I lost to you and even if you had hair, you wouldn't be better looking. I know what I look like irl and especially while lean. You're right tho. As long as I know the truth, it's all that should matter. Go have a hair transplant and marry an overweight eastern european woman that passes as being thick.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 mogs.

Curry failo doesn't exempt for OP.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 7580 and Baldingman1998

This top picture is the one you used which is me looking plain ugly with an even worse camera phone than I am using now WHILE weighing 95kg back in June of 2020.

Also I FILTERED my picture and she did not NOTICE A DIFFERENCE when we met irl and said I looked sexier. All girls filter, wear makeup and write cute, cute, cute over their faces. You're a fucking fool. Believing women can play one game and men another.

View attachment 955670
Ur eyes arent hidden you dumb ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
virtually no-one here is on his level, mentally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, sandcelmuttcel, zaynbrah and 4 others

This. I'll mark this as my final thread. Have a very good night everyone and @Blackgymmax, keep sending these ugly tarts poor quality photos of which have been edited by trolls of this forum, while I was severely overweight. I'm sure that's every evidence that you need that I wouldn't absolutely make the Canadian bitches that you "hang with" (Since ure basically a bitch) moist through just opening my mouth.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Gengar, zaynbrah and 3 others
should penis size be included in mog battle stats? thoughts @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 ?

• Love it

View attachment 955670
You say you are mentally strong but you are crying over losing to a baldcel and write me in my DMs asking why i voted for him. Go lose some weight, take care of your skin, take decent pictures, stop filming yourself in your disgusting curry body acting like a clown and maybe you can start mogging someone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, BigBoy, sandcelmuttcel and 8 others
This is the closest video of how I look irl, though still not accurate. It's all about lighting with these shitty Asian phone cameras.

You have no clue what I look like irl. I never wanna brag but when people suggest the middle aged trashman looks better than me, it's time to speak-up.

Also less than 14% of people are 6 foot or taller. In reality it's not a make or break unless you are under 5'7. I am 5'8. Sure it halos you, but if your face is low-tier normies' like this guy, there isn't a chance.

Come on man, 6'2 is a massive halo.

Very hard to be incel at 6'2.

You didn't get laid for 2 years, right?

I'm sorry but 5'8 v 6'2 is like 3.5PSL v 5.75PSL

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, yonmaxxed, ReverseNorwoodPill and 2 others
You say you are mentally strong but you are crying over losing to a baldcel and write me in my DMs asking why i voted for him. Go lose some weight, take care of your skin, take decent pictures, stop filming yourself in your disgusting curry body acting like a clown and maybe you can start mogging someone.
i have the feeling he can do wonder in old dramatic theaters shows.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6512
Screenshot 2021 01 30 21 17 29

He did land a girl but guess what? Just as his tinder predicted....
Screenshot 2021 01 30 21 18 49

2psl white landwhales:)
And more from a cute girl btw
Screenshot 2021 01 30 21 18 57

Screenshot 2021 01 30 21 21 22

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 6191, zaynbrah and 6 others
Come on man, 6'2 is a massive halo.

Very hard to be incel at 6'2.

You didn't get laid for 2 years, right?

I'm sorry but 5'8 v 6'2 is like 3.5PSL v 5.75PSL
what's your psl bro?

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 6512
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Gengar, tyronelite and 2 others
View attachment 955688
He did land a girl but guess what? Just as his tinder predicted....
View attachment 955690
2psl white landwhales:)
And more from a cute girl btw
View attachment 955694
View attachment 955695

You sent her a fucking screenshot. Send her the actual video you clown.

h t tps : // streamable.com/qub16x

^^^^ Join that url together and copy and paste it into every random girls' chat-window and just say what they rate me out of 10

Stop giivng them a base from which to work from.... as in "cute?" etc.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3043
Some nigga from groupchats. Hes statusmaxxed there actually"
power/influence, preselection pill proven again @ConorMcGregor i bet he isn't above psl 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512