BaldingMan1998 vs MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen vs BaldingMan1998

• MakinItHappen

• BaldingMan1998

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 955688
He did land a girl but guess what? Just as his tinder predicted....
View attachment 955690
2psl white landwhales:)
And more from a cute girl btw
View attachment 955694
View attachment 955695
20210131 132414

Is she srs?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Gengar, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
you kept barking at @sytyl in pms
he finally gave in cause your retarded bro

you spam everyones pms
pm me your eyes, you pmed everyone but me

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
And ironically he has none of them

May be while I'm posting on here, because I'm fed-up of fighting the whole forum, which just brings you down as a man.

This place isn't uplifting at all. You're all faking it to "appear" like you're "NT" when actuality none of you are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, HellenicChad, Deleted member 11053 and 6 others
First thing Ravi needs is to get to the phsysique he once had, upper eyelid fillers, and heightfrauding to 5'11.

Then we will see his real SMV

• +1
Race pilled again boyo tough work
Screenshot 2021 01 30 21 27 52

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, BigBoy, sandcelmuttcel and 11 others
  • Love it
May be while I'm posting on here, because I'm fed-up of fighting the whole forum, which just brings you down as a man.

This place isn't uplifting at all. You're all faking it to "appear" like you're "NT" when actuality none of you are.
you'r low inhibit i'll give you that, the average pajeet is a submissive cow dung worshipper ngl. And actually pretty sentient, and do read books, have potential but too fucking irritable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, tyronelite and sytyl
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

Nigga, I don't enjoy bring people down but I enjoy humbling them. You act too cocky and arrogant in a place where looks reign, taking shirtless videos and acting like an idiot, you are a meme here. Stop getting mad at people and looksmaxx instead of telling yourself that you are above average or shit like that, cause you are not, you are at best a normie with shitty pheno.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, BigBoy, sandcelmuttcel and 8 others
its quite clear hes about a 4/10 in terms lf smv. 3 including his height. The landwhale would reject him based on that alone
Screenshot 2021 01 30 21 29 16

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Gengar, zaynbrah and 2 others
Nigga, I don't enjoy bring people down but I enjoy humbling them. You act too cocky and arrogant in a place where looks reign, taking shirtless videos and acting like an idiot, you are a meme here. Stop getting mad at people and looksmaxx instead of telling yourself that you are above average or shit like that, cause you are not, you are at best a normie with shitty pheno.

Exactly, you are fucking irritating Ravi.

We gave you a few months because everyone is neurotic when they first come on here.

But all these nonsense threads every second day is irritating.

DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER THREAD till you get back to your original phsyique.

You will atleast be able to have regular sex with that, which is more than one can say for a lot of guys on here

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Gengar, tyronelite and 2 others
you'r low inhibit i'll give you that, the average pajeet is a submissive cow dung worshipper ngl. And actually pretty sentient, and do read books, have potential but too fucking irritable.

That's your perception based on limited interaction.

Who I am on here is a different version of myself. Why bring out positive attributes on this place when it's just gonna be met with shallow minds? I did that for many months and go tired and bored. Tbh I can't wait till this final lockdown ends so I don't have to post on here.

You don't get back what you give on here. I used to be much different. It's just morons saying the same bullshit meme responses.

• +1
Exactly, you are fucking irritating Ravi.

We gave you a few months because everyone is neurotic when they first come on here.

But all these nonsense threads every second day is irritating.

DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER THREAD till you get back to your original phsyique.

You will atleast be able to have regular sex with that, which is more than one can say for a lot of guys on here

You're a larping nobody though. You're a freshie from my ugly motherland with no prospect in life.

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is

Who I am on here is a different version of myself. Why bring out positive attributes on this place when it's just gonna be met with shallow minds? I did that for many months and go tired and bored. Tbh I can't wait till this final lockdown ends so I don't have to post on here.

You don't get back what you give on here. I used to be much different. It's just morons saying the same bullshit meme responses.
Get lean, ptosis surgery, gonions fillers, that's all you need, believe me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, tyronelite and Blackgymmax
He's got a nice Indian boy's face. He needs a super alpha body
If he got gym maxxed he would do very well, but as it stands, his smv is too low for even trannies
Screenshot 2021 01 30 21 32 22
Screenshot 2021 01 29 23 41 18

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, BigBoy, Wallenberg and 7 others
You're a larping nobody though. You're a freshie from my ugly motherland with no prospect in life.

I live in the west and am among the whitest Indians that anyone has ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Lol you've bullied me based on being 5'8 and Indian and we've seen fellow ethnics join in.

This is why the place is cancerous. Tired now. Then call me weak for giving in and showing some sensitivity? Get real.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Baldingman1998, Introvertednarc and 5 others

Nah bro you decide to portray yourself like a clown and you get treated like a clown. Stop acting like an idiot, you are my same age, show some maturity, looksmaxx and go away from here

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Gengar, zaynbrah and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, BigBoy, tyronelite and 6 others
Nah bro you decide to portray yourself like a clown and you get treated like a clown. Stop acting like an idiot, you are my same age, show some maturity, looksmaxx and go away from here

In reality you're a nobody. Your personality is everybody else's personality.

You come on here and respond with the same obvious fake machoman statements to anyone and everyone and say nothing of any value. You point out the obvious in basically everything you post.

It's not jsut you though. Everyone here in this thread is a larper, but your fake act is transparent. I saw it from day 1.

• Woah
Reactions: Vergil.is
Again. You keep showing them a screencapture instead of the video. WHy is that? You aren't even reading the replies Im giving you.
Who has time to watch you on video saying bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Again. You keep showing them a screencapture instead of the video. WHy is that? You aren't even reading the replies Im giving you.
Tbh ur just a normie bro lol. Getting rejected a billion times like this is just average guy struggle. Just stop calling yourself above avg lol.
Youre too arrogant for the way you look. Dont try faking confidence like those red pillers because we will black pill you into reality, so will normies
Screenshot 2021 01 30 21 37 30

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, sandcelmuttcel, Gengar and 4 others

You come on here and respond with the same obvious fake machoman statements to anyone and everyone and say nothing of any value. You point out the obvious in basically everything you post.

It's not jsut you though. Everyone here in this thread is a larper, but your fake act is transparent. I saw it from day 1.
Bro its not that my personality is everyone personality or bullshit like that, the problem is that you are an idiot and we can only point that out to you. Btw i don't LARP, i always said the truth about my stats.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, tyronelite, zaynbrah and 4 others
@Introvertednarc hes finished

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, zaynbrah and Introvertednarc
Get lean, ptosis surgery, gonions fillers, that's all you need, believe me.

Dude this isn't about looks. Don't you see? The forum is cancerous. It's filled with people who are pretending to all be something they are not. Desperately dyning to be NT. I am the most NT on here, but just bored during lockdown making silly threads for lols.

The Italian guy who is probably nothing more than a normie has spent a while in Ireland and has racism hard wired into his brain. He like many follow me around and suck the life and energy out of my spirit. It's boring posting on here and honestly I'm sick of fighting 50 guys. So today I am waving the white flag and saying i'm done.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, BigBoy, Wallenberg and 3 others

Bro you're projecting so hard. You're literally PM'ing everyone you disagree with... saying you're going to beat them up. It's over for you buddyboyo.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, sandcelmuttcel, Gengar and 7 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronelite, ReverseNorwoodPill and lutte
Bro its not that my personality is everyone personality or bullshit like that, the problem is that you are an idiot and we can only point that out to you. Btw i don't LARP, i always said the truth about my stats.

You do larp. You larp as though you're something spectacular. Dissing genuine incels on here like you're something special. I called myself a 5 the other modestly and you had to chime in and bring me down to a 4.

You and Zayn have been jealous from day 1 that I've been the alpha around this place. Especially YOU! I've seen it for while. I'd just rather joke around and have a laugh and a smile than uphold my position. You tried to wrestle alpha status on here away from me and thanks to Zayn and BlackGayMaxed you have. Congrats. Continue being a very plain and bland individual with nothing of value to offer other than "MAN-UP".

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Gengar
Dude this isn't about looks. Don't you see? The forum is cancerous. It's filled with people who are pretending to all be something they are not. Desperately dyning to be NT. I am the most NT on here, but just bored during lockdown making silly threads for lols.

The Italian guy who is probably nothing more than a normie has spent a while in Ireland and has racism hard wired into his brain. He like many follow me around and suck the life and energy out of my spirit. It's boring posting on here and honestly I'm sick of fighting 50 guys. So today I am waving the white flag and saying i'm done.
Lmao what are you talking about jfl you think I've spent time in Ireland cause my name is Conor McGregor? Who the fuck sucks anything from you? Nobody gives a fuck about you, its you coming here acting like a clown cause IRL nobody gives a fuck about your ugly Pajeet ass. You are addicted to this place because at least someone gives you attention. You are the one trying your best to appear NT posting videos of your ugly belly spilling bullshit with that disgusting British accent. Go eat some curry stupid streetshitter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, zaynbrah, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
You do larp. You larp as though you're something spectacular. Dissing genuine incels on here like you're something special. I called myself a 5 the other modestly and you had to chime in and bring me down to a 4.

You and Zayn have been jealous from day 1 that I've been the alpha around this place. Especially YOU! I've seen it for while. I'd just rather joke around and have a laugh and a smile than uphold my position. You tried to wrestle alpha status on here away from me and thanks to Zayn and BlackGayMaxed you have. Congrats. Continue being a very plain and bland individual with nothing of value to offer other than "MAN-UP".
Bro you are a 4 you are just deluded into thinking you are better than average but you are not, and I've been generous giving you a 4. Who is jealous of a guy being a meme on a forum full of autists? If i wanted to steal your spotlight I would act as obnoxious as you, but unlike you I have a dignity.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 756
@Baldingman1998 mogs hard and is a nice person

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6512
Tbh ur just a normie bro lol. Getting rejected a billion times like this is just average guy struggle. Just stop calling yourself above avg lol.
Youre too arrogant for the way you look. Dont try faking confidence like those red pillers because we will black pill you into reality, so will normiesView attachment 955723

Like I said. These girls all fake their photos. I have been extremely popular with girls in the past and never once bragged about it on here. So I know my worth. Esp when I am lean. I couldn't give a fuck any longer about your racist ass. Do one. I'm out.

Youre too arrogant for the way you look. Dont try faking confidence like those red pillers because we will black pill you into reality, so will normiesView attachment 955723
He was definitely above average based on pics of him in his younger days, the problem is he still has the same perception of himself, which is harmful to him because it's not based in reality.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4044, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Like I said. These girls all fake their photos. I have been extremely popular with girls in the past and never once bragged about it on here. So I know my worth. Esp when I am lean. I couldn't give a fuck any longer about your racist ass. Do one. I'm out.
You just had 17 lays bro shut the fuck up my Chad friends who were extremely popular for real had hundreds, I even got more lays than you and I don't feel "popular with girls"

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Bro you are a 4 you are just deluded into thinking you are better than average but you are not, and I've been generous giving you a 4. Who is jealous of a guy being a meme on a forum full of autists? If i wanted to steal your spotlight I would act as obnoxious as you, but unlike you I have a dignity.

Plain and simple you saw me and realised I was much more alpha than you had INTELLIGENCE to match it and couldn't take it. Like Stop_The_Cope and Zayn and a couple of others you got really jealous and started looking for little things I'd leave behind to pick at.

That's the truth. Whether you'd like to admit it or not.

As for me being a 4/10? Lol. If that's the level of racism you are used to from your stint in Ireland, good on you son. Keep at it. Even in videos with a shitty android camera I am higher than that, but keep the racism flowing.

This is my last post here. Over and out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, zaynbrah and Introvertednarc
He was definitely above average based on pics of him in his younger days, the problem is he still has the same perception of himself, which is harmful to him because it's not based in reality.
I made the same mistake back then I gained 30 pounds and tought i looked as good as when i was lighter, i realized i was coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 10709 and Blackgymmax
Plain and simple you saw me and realised I was much more alpha than you had INTELLIGENCE to match it and couldn't take it. Like Stop_The_Cope and Zayn and a couple of others you got really jealous and started looking for little things I'd leave behind to pick at.

As for me being a 4/10? Lol. If that's the level of racism you are used to from your stint in Ireland, good on you son. Keep at it. Even in videos with a shitty android camera I am higher than that, but keep the racism flowing.

I am a brown man and I say you are a 4/10 in Britain.

Bodymaxx and you can be a 5.5

Surgerymaxx + heightfraud/LL you can be 6+

This narrative sounds real, but it's not. It's nothing more than a cheesy narrative to explain why I carry myself well.

Irl if you saw me you'd know, but that's fine. This place is inherently racist at it's core.

I laugh at you using "being alpha" unironically like a redpill boomer. I'm not racist, i can tell when i see an handsome or even decent looking indian, saw lot of them, you are not one of them, indians in my city look like this.
FB IMG 1612061475217

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
This narrative sounds real, but it's not. It's nothing more than a cheesy narrative to explain why I carry myself well.

Irl if you saw me you'd know, but that's fine. This place is inherently racist at it's core.
I'm not talking about "how you carry yourself"

You harass people who dare to rate you less than what YOU want to be rated. I think you are quite funny but you need to cut this nonsense out, it just makes you out to be a clown, which is why people like to meme you...

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, sandcelmuttcel, Gengar and 1 other person