BaldingMan1998 vs MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen vs BaldingMan1998

• MakinItHappen

• BaldingMan1998

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like I said. These girls all fake their photos. I have been extremely popular with girls in the past and never once bragged about it on here. So I know my worth. Esp when I am lean. I couldn't give a fuck any longer about your racist ass. Do one. I'm out.
you brag all the time

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
@Baldingman1998 remind me, how big is your penis?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 756 and 3 others
I feel bad for @MakinItHappen in this thread tbh, he mogs the other guy facially because the other guy has no hair, but since so many people dislike him on this forum he will probably never win a mog battle ever again.

6'2 can't save you when you're white and balding and look like that dude and look 40 tbh, it can help you get east asian girls but white girls won't really like you

Also white guys are all like 5'10 plus with many of them being 6 foot plus, so it's not like 6'2 for a white guy is something really rare. White men are the tallest ethnicity so white women don't care as much about height because they're all tall anyways and all she needs is someone taller than her anyways

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, BigBoy, tyronelite and 1 other person
You are a fat curry manlet with a htn face which is basically the equivalent of a 5‘10 white ltn
Don’t bother to pm I won’t respond

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6512
I'm not talking about "how you carry yourself"

You harass people who dare to rate you less than what YOU want to be rated. I think you are quite funny but you need to cut this nonsense out, it just makes you out to be a clown, which is why people like to meme you...

No. When people rate me low based upon the fact I am of Indian descent, that's when I have a problem.

TyroneLite and me are good friends and we've had some good red pill discussions on here and tbh he is the only guy on my level, mentally. He asked me man to man if I'd like a mog battle and I accepted and we found a third-person to run it. The thing went smoothly with a couple of debates and that was it.

It's what happened the next day when a bunch of forum degenerates decided they'd start killing the atmosphere and making other mog battles and talking shit.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
You are a fat curry manlet with a htn face which is basically the equivalent of a 5‘10 white ltn
Don’t bother to pm I won’t respond

And you're a nobody with a body count of 0 and a kiss count of about 2. When your mum twice mistakenly kissed you on the lips in a rush dropping you off at school 2 times.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Ocelot, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
No. When people rate me low based upon the fact I am of Indian descent, that's when I have a problem.

TyroneLite and me are good friends and we've had some good red pill discussions on here and tbh he is the only guy on my level, mentally. He asked me man to man if I'd like a mog battle and I accepted and we found a third-person to run it. The thing went smoothly with a couple of debates and that was it.

It's what happened the next day when a bunch of forum degenerates decided they'd start killing the atmosphere and making other mog battles and talking shit.
Nobody cares that you are indian, do you think people would rate this guy low cause he is indian? Jfl at the cope
FB IMG 1612061475217
FB IMG 1612061922624

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 3043 and Blackgymmax
I feel bad for @MakinItHappen in this thread tbh, he mogs the other guy facially because the other guy has no hair, but since so many people dislike him on this forum he will probably never win a mog battle ever again.

6'2 can't save you when you're white and balding and look like that dude and look 40 tbh, it can help you get east asian girls but white girls won't really like you

Also white guys are all like 5'10 plus with many of them being 6 foot plus, so it's not like 6'2 for a white guy is something really rare. White men are the tallest ethnicity so white women don't care as much about height because they're all tall anyways and all she needs is someone taller than her anyways

I am on a different level. I have trained my mind not to think like a mediocre person. So when I see MEN being incapable of being impartial and objective, it pisses me off. It doesn't matter how much I dislike/hate another person/man, I will never be bias. Or racist. If a black guy is a nigga, I'll treat him like a nigga, if a black guy is smart/stand-up, I'll treat him smart/standup

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6512

Lol @Baldingman1998 could easily get a white normie gf who wants to feel protected if he stopped acting like a little bitch (no front I like him but thats the truth). I bet he could even pull stacylite gf if he got his shit together. I know a bald manlet who is uglier than him with a cute gf. He is nt as fuck though.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, tyronelite, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
And you're a nobody with a body count of 0 and a kiss count of about 2. When your mum twice mistakenly kissed you on the lips in a rush dropping you off at school 2 times.
Lol I had my tinder uploaded here and people were wondering if I’m htn or chadlite. Keep barking for me

Lol @Baldingman1998 could easily get a white normie gf who wants to feel protected if he stopped acting like a little bitch (no front I like him but thats the truth). I bet he could even pull stacylite gf if he got his shit together. I know a bald manlet who is uglier than him with a cute gf. He is nt as fuck though.

Go away no one is talking to you.

Stop using words like Staceylite etc you retard.

This discussion is between grown men. Not Zoomers who still have their V plates up and have had to resort to all this black pill ideology in order to cope better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, ReverseNorwoodPill and Vergil.is

Surely you expect that when you post as much as you do and get into beef as much as you do?

I don't hate you like some do on here but you're delusional if you seriously believe you don't ask for some of the abuse you get on here, especially on a forum like this which is based off looking good and putting every little detail under the microscope...

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Gengar, Deleted member 6908 and 2 others
Stop thinking this is what it takes to be above-average.

You are not above-average either. I can tell from the way you carry yourself. You overcompensate.
Have I ever claimed above average?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 3043 and Blackgymmax
So here we have the 40 year old Eastern European plumbing man that's been balding since 1998 vs the cutest Curry there's ever lived

@Baldingman1998

View attachment 955358

@MakinItHappen

The war is OVER my man. I voted for you but it seems like the racepill tought diffrent on this matter.

Watch this vid now and persuade your parents to find yourself a prime virgin indian bride from your motherland.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

Also with regard to the height thing, it is funny how the height becomes a factor when the guy is ethnic isn't it? lmao.

I see the bias everytime. Usually I just let it slide. Yesterday I legit saw TyroneLite as mogging me, so I didn't say shit and despite the comments being overthetop, I let it slide and bit my tongue, but now seeing a fucking balding plain boring faced cunt like that win a mog battle because he's 6'2? No. Now I have to say soemthing and I also have to make it my last day here because this is genuinely getting to my mental health.

Doesn't matter how strong you, if this is your environment, EVENTUALLY you will crack and I have. I am done. A genuine thanks btw, real recognises real and you recognised me. I'll leave you my contact and can add me to WhatsApp if you like.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, sandcelmuttcel, Gengar and 6 others
Go away no one is talking to you.

Stop using words like Staceylite etc you retard.

This discussion is between grown men. Not Zoomers who still have their V plates up and have had to resort to all this black pill ideology in order to cope better.
Grown men aren‘t 5‘8

Surely you expect that when you post as much as you do and get into beef as much as you do?

I don't hate you like some do on here but you're delusional if you seriously believe you don't ask for some of the abuse you get on here, especially on a forum like this which is based off looking good and putting every little detail under the microscope...

True and good point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10709
Also with regard to the height thing, it is funny how the height becomes a factor when the guy is ethnic isn't it? lmao.

I see the bias everytime. Usually I just let it slide. Yesterday I legit saw TyroneLite as mogging me, so I didn't say shit and despite the comments being overthetop, I let it slide and bit my tongue, but now seeing a fucking balding plain boring faced cunt like that win a mog battle because he's 6'2? No. Now I have to say soemthing and I also have to make it my last day here because this is genuinely getting to my mental health.

Doesn't matter how strong you, if this is your environment, EVENTUALLY you will crack and I have. I am done. A genuine thanks btw, real recognises real and you recognised me. I'll leave you my contact and can add me to WhatsApp if you like.
The guy who just said that nobody here is at his level mentally now is crying and wants to leave cause he can't take criticism and losing against a baldcel

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Gengar, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
I got this courtesy of @Won'tStopNoodling

@LondonVillie @Baldingman1998 thoughts?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, HellenicChad, Gengar and 9 others

will you comeback eventually?

I got this courtesy of @Won'tStopNoodling
View attachment 955767
@LondonVillie @Baldingman1998 thoughts?

Yup and my slay count would be a lot higher than 17 if I didn't have this issue.

It's entirely genetic tho.

You gonna diss me for poor genes?

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Baldingman1998, lutte and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronelite, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 6512
Yup and my slay count would be a lot higher than 17 if I didn't have this issue.

Hangmax asap

Unironically I think that Londonvillie is one of the most mentally strong guys here.

Or his IQ is so overwhelmingly low, that he never thinks enough to let retards on here get to him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and lutte
Or his IQ is so overwhelmingly low, that he never thinks enough to let retards on here get to him.

That's why the most alpha of alpha guys are generally the most "duh brain".

• +1
Peace out LooksMax.Me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, yonmaxxed, sytyl and 7 others
Have I ever claimed above average?
by default i would say anyone with a bodycount above 10 that are average+ girls and fit = above average, at least in appeal.

He just doesn't give a fuck, knows his limits and knows that he has a big cock. You act with this fake alphaness because you are insecure.

by default i would say anyone with a bodycount above 10 that are average+ girls and fit = above average, at least in appeal.
I can show you my pics in dm so you can tell yourself

• +1
May be in a year to update my progress after my surgeries and weightloss.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thats so sad man all this time i been insulting you now when you leave i realize that i was just jealous, you added so much to this place maaan, i will never forget you, rent free in my head till my last breath

so sad you realize how much someone was worth to you only once they leave

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, lutte and Deleted member 6512
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thats so sad man all this time i been insulting you now when you leave i realize that i was just jealous, you added so much to this place maaan, i will never forget you, rent free in my head till my last breath

so sad you realize how much someone was worth to you only once they leave
He will be here in a week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Gengar, zaynbrah and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, tyronelite, Deleted member 6475 and 2 others
pathetic all of you. shame on you. I wonder what your mothers think.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Gengar and ReverseNorwoodPill

No, it's just relevant to the thread

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Unironically I think that Londonvillie is one of the most mentally strong guys here.

Londonvillie is a good dude

Got good game. Thats why he actually gets laid

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 6512