BaldingMan1998 vs MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen vs BaldingMan1998

• MakinItHappen

• BaldingMan1998

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personality > looks.
Here a proof.
i hate u, and you'r decent looking, but bc of your autistic over tier non wanting to change, defaitist cucked mentality

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, lutte and Deleted member 10536
i hate u, and you'r decent looking, but bc of your autistic over tier non wanting to change, defaitist cucked mentality
Wdym?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
if you aren’t defeatist you aren’t blackpilled
just ldar it’s over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, sytyl, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
if you aren’t defeatist you aren’t blackpilled
just ldar it’s over
Defeatism is cucked if you didn't try everything you can to ascend you are volcel.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, WadlowMaxxing, lutte and 1 other person
Defeatism is cucked if you didn't try everything you can to ascend you are volcel.
what do you want me to try as a 5’6 ugly Indian
it never began

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
you don't even try to get a proper haircut, and to softmaxx with what really matters.
I did though. Now it's irrelevant, as I can't leave my house anyway.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 9072 and 5 others
Looking at it objectively I’d say @Baldingman1998 I’ve seen so many white guys around his looks level with decent chicks. And he’s 6’2 which increases his SMV even more. All he really needs is a Hair transplant.

Makeinithappen should find a cute Indian gf who’s not infected with feminism. It’s hard for me to tell his potential SMV since I don’t come across a lot of Indians here to compare to. But the race pill is truly brutal even for us blacks

65861DB1 E498 43F8 8615 2545BA2D1D14

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Wallenberg, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
Looking at it objectively I’d say @Baldingman1998 I’ve seen so many white guys around his looks level with decent chicks. And he’s 6’2 which increases his SMV even more. All he really needs is a Hair transplant.

Makeinithappen should find a cute Indian gf who’s not infected with feminism. It’s hard for me to tell his potential SMV since I don’t come across a lot of Indians here to compare to. But the race pill is truly brutal even for us blacks

View attachment 956602
Come on now I'm not that ugly. Am I?

• +1
Reactions: lutte
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Wallenberg, lutte and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, lutte and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, WadlowMaxxing and Gengar
peace out looksmax.me

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
makinithappen mogs hard
jfl at this biased forum
baldingman has next to no appeal because of hair

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 8902 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, antiantifa and Deleted member 3043

TheCopefulCurry

not coping
makinithappen is fucking obnoxious as fuck
im predisposed to vote for baldingman but makin clearly mogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
"very good structure" "solid structure"
View attachment 955372

the only true thing you said there is that you have a lot of fat in your face
Looks fine tbh, looks like he just has bloat. His bones looks fine though especially for curry.

You easily mog him because he's 40 and balding, but I have one question for you:

What the fuck do your roommates think about you constantly saying all this weird shit in your room?

• JFL
I'm not talking about "how you carry yourself"

You harass people who dare to rate you less than what YOU want to be rated. I think you are quite funny but you need to cut this nonsense out, it just makes you out to be a clown, which is why people like to meme you...
who are you nigga again?
confused steve brule GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Introvertednarc and Copeful
Someone buy this man a t-shirt already

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and sandcelmuttcel
Balding mogs to hell with height and phenotype

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and Deleted member 6512
I am on a different level. I have trained my mind not to think like a mediocre person. So when I see MEN being incapable of being impartial and objective, it pisses me off. It doesn't matter how much I dislike/hate another person/man, I will never be bias. Or racist. If a black guy is a nigga, I'll treat him like a nigga, if a black guy is smart/stand-up, I'll treat him smart/standup
4psl. RIght. Cool. First user I'll happily throw on block.

I can tell you're a NIGGER too. Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind.

Degenerate.
@sytyl thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Wallenberg, Introvertednarc and 4 others
@MakinItHappen your mental health issues and ego for you appearance is nuts! You aight, and same with balding dude, your look will do will within brown community, but bald/tall/white works as well. Both have appeal to different audiences

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, tyronelite and Deleted member 756
@MakinItHappen your mental health issues and ego for you appearance is nuts! You aight, and same with balding dude, your look will do will within brown community, but bald/tall/white works as well. Both have appeal to different audiences
This!

I don’t care about this rating, but I wish I had @MakinItHappen confidence. Call it delusion, idc. There is no one in this world who will defend you other than yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 3043
I don’t care about this rating, but I wish I had @MakinItHappen confidence. Call it delusion, idc. There is no one in this world who will defend you other than yourself.
its fake confidence, people with confidence dont have to do mog battles on an looksmax forum. Hey of course we all want to learn and get better here in this forum, but posting yourself on the internet with these videos is something @MakingItHappen doesn't realize he'll regret later on, as its irreversible to take off. Unless its comedy, but insulting others isn't a sign of confidence. Sure we can actually rate both of them, with their pros/cons and how well they'll do within certain niches, but @MakingItHappen needs to either get his mental issues resolved, or if its just trolling for lolz. If its trolling for lolz, it not that good, work on your jokes!

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 10551
You are catching up you might win this soon

Holy shit this is still going?

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
5'8. Doesn't matter. Stop copying the haters with this height bullcrap, when all you were basing it on when he was up against TyroneLite was looking pretty. I am way better looking facially AND I am 21% bf.

This isn't close and we have a post of him even admitting that I mog him to death.
Manlet rope