• MakinItHappen

• BaldingMan1998

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 4044
@MakinItHappen

Bhai I gave you shit to help you see reality

Now best of luck, I mean that.

Put that Indian rage into maxing out your potential.

Unironically I think that Londonvillie is one of the most mentally strong guys here.
im not tryna flame londovillie cuz hes a pretty nice guy

but he literally attempted suicide, with getting bullied by people on here as a primary factor. nigga even posted from the hospital, ion think thats very mentally strong jfl.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Looks234, sytyl and 4 others

but he literally attempted suicide, with getting bullied by people on here as a primary factor. nigga even posted from the hospital, ion think thats very mentally strong jfl.
he didn't try to kill himself that was a joke

He's too pure for this forum.

A true angel.

He needs to leanmaxx and fuck the world with his big Eurasian D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, tyronelite, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others

Didn't know that.

he didn't try to kill himself that was a joke
jfl wtf that 10+ page thread and all the apologists in there were all larp, ppl even got temp banned for bullying him lmfao. mirin that dark triad manipulation then :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, sytyl, Gengar and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, lutte and Deleted member 3043
@streege elab sad face. Did you try my size before? And it didn't reach your prostate? Suifuel if true.
that's gay nigga, just that according to this autism, it's not good for your height. i'm shorter and with similar measurement so idk, nor do i actually care it's pretty gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, lutte and curryslayerordeath
that's gay nigga, just that according to this autism, it's not good for your height. i'm shorter and with similar measurement so idk, nor do i actually care it's pretty gay.
Height has no correlation to dick size lol. It's genetic and unrelated to height.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, tyronelite, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3043
This is so retarded. The forum just hates you. You clear mog. Sorta like how Toth loses any mog battle when he clear wins.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
this forum is too soft smh
even @streege used to bully nikkas hard, what happened
i repented, i'll be questionned already for my time spent in here, if i add to it bullying others, i'll hardly ever be able to justify myself.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, sandcelmuttcel, Introvertednarc and 2 others
@Baldingman1998 needs a HT and he can slay
He has a good base and is tall

@MakinItHappen is decent looking but seems too narcy and that alienates both men and women

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, tyronelite, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
This is so retarded. The forum just hates you. You clear mog. Sorta like how Toth loses any mog battle when he clear wins.
No he mogs he's just retarded and keeps coping with tranny drugs when he's nw8 and should just slap on a wig

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
fuck, I managed to fix my sleeping cycle for a day and now I stayed up for this thread and the pms and suddenly it's almost 5 in the morning, there's no escape from this site

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, sytyl, far336 and 3 others
i repented, i'll be questionned already for my time spent in here, if i add to it bullying others, i'll hardly ever be able to justify myself.
when will u be back on discord ranting about n*ggers and bullying poor virtuous souls like titbot? u are a dark triad kurdish warrior at heart son, at least act like it

image ur ppl fighting isis with zero and ur out here crying abt "muh repenting"

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, sytyl, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
fuck, I managed to fix my sleeping cycle for a day and now I stayed up for this thread and the pms and suddenly it's almost 5 in the morning, there's no escape from this site
same here its over i'll leave forever from now on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and lutte
titbot deserves it tbh
this fucking shitnik kept on insulting others without reason, due to his napoleon complex syndrom.
@Titbot if you read me, there is no ascension for your mental health.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Gengar, lutte and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, sandcelmuttcel, sytyl and 3 others
youll be back within 3 days TOPS
most likely by midday tmrw tbh

titbot is a very good man, i love tittybhai tbh. ppl bully him for no rzn.
"stegy has bad harmony isn't it curryslayer of csod, plz say it that i have perfect harmony"

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
"stegy has bad harmony isn't it curryslayer of csod, plz say it that i have perfect harmony"
you have perfect harmony and you are a borderline blue eyed, brown haired chaddam. i dont know why people here consider you "somehow ethnic". you will have a 120 iq pious virgin 22 yo wife who looks like negin vand. now u can leave the site.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Gengar, tyronelite and 2 others
Londonvillie is a good dude

Got good game. Thats why he actually gets laid
Sorry but you don't need good game to slay landwhales, grannies and trannies JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 3043
you have perfect harmony and you are a borderline blue eyed, brown haired chaddam. i dont know why people here consider you "somehow ethnic". you will have a 120 iq pious virgin 22 yo wife who looks like negin vand. now u can leave the site.
fuck you i was leaving then i read "22yo"; you'r mocking me or ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, sytyl, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
fuck you i was leaving then i read "22yo"; you'r mocking me or ?
its up to interpretation

22 was just the first number that came to my head tho, i dont think when typing anything out. however now that i consider it, that number may have multiple levels of impact.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3043
Sorry but you don't need good game to slay landwhales, grannies and trannies JFL
problem? and I've never been with a tranny so keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, tyronelite and Deleted member 3043
its up to interpretation

22 was just the first number that came to my head tho, i dont think when typing anything out. however now that i consider it, that number may have multiple levels of impact.
just lol if you settle for anything above 18, very unironically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and curryslayerordeath
W his looks he does. Not being incel looking like him is mad impressive

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
So here we have the 40 year old Eastern European plumbing man that's been balding since 1998 vs the cutest Curry there's ever lived

@Baldingman1998

View attachment 955358

@MakinItHappen

This is face vs race and height

Also alot of people here hate you so not the smartest thing to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
why is he like this
Don’t know
He’s even worse on lookism making weird videos and threatening teenagers to come fight him

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, sandcelmuttcel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Funniest thread I've seen so far.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, sytyl, Vergil.is and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Baldingman1998, lutte and 2 others