BALLORA0001 (ALIEN STACY) IS A FUCKING SPIC.

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
I’m going to kms. My life is a fucking lie. This whore wears fucking contacts.
BBCAD222 FCBF 49C3 A594 C361C27A4A35

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Axii, 5'7 zoomer, Magnum Opus and 7 others
Volatility and impulsivity are at all time highs!

• +1
Reactions: Axii
jfl at thinking foids don't fraud in every possible way known to humanity imagine foids on tiktok/ig

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 27066 and tombradylover
jfl at thinking foids don't fraud in every possible way known to humanity imagine foids on tiktok/ig
She’s a dysgenic whore with a terra manlet deathnic dad. I hope this foid gets cancer and fucking dies.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Ricky212 and lowiqNormie
@julianchicago @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• +1
She’s a dysgenic whore with a terra manlet deathnic dad. I hope this foid gets cancer and fucking dies.
Hmm but isn't she 5'7

everything for grey eyes man

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Axii, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
Guess this guy redeemed his genes lol
Like @quemirasmanv2 and his gf
Idk nor do I care. This whores going to the reason I get into politics and start a fucking ethno planet!

• +1
@ylrven why didn’t you tell me it was a deathnic mutt you faggot?!

• +1
anytime i brought up eye color or ethnicity shed have a temper tantrum so makes sense
She wants me still. Her blocking me 3 times and insulting me was just her playing hard to get.!

spics are honorary aryans

I’m going to kms. My life is a fucking lie. This whore wears fucking contacts.View attachment 2787749
I know this retarded foid personally, and shes always worn contacts.
A average blackpilled dude should be able to recognise her eyes looked somewhat weird and no visible expansion or shrink of the pupils. I remember @Clavicular used to be somewhat related with this spoiled whore

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I know this retarded foid personally, and shes always worn contacts.
A average blackpilled dude should be able to recognise her eyes looked somewhat weird and no visible expansion or shrink of the pupils. I remember @Clavicular used to be somewhat related with this spoiled whore
Idc she’s a hot spic she got a botched too. Tell her to unblock me I wanna tell her something.

Last edited:
Idc she’s a hot spic got some botched rhino too
She looks awful maine and shes a blackpilled foid would never see how u could work in a relationship with her

Her rhino does look retarded and botched JFL

• +1
She looks awful maine and shes a blackpilled foid would never see how u could work in a relationship with her

Her rhino does look retarded and botched JFL
Lol if you think she’s actually black pilled. It’s the equivalent of those female Nazis on tiktok. They’re just easily manipulated.

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w
Lol if you think she’s actually black pilled. It’s the equivalent of those female Nazis on tiktok. They’re just easily manipulated.
Lmfao, knowing she knows about blackpill and somewhat ratings you already know her mtb frauding retard brain wants a 5+ PSL male:lul:

• JFL
Lmfao, knowing she knows about blackpill and somewhat ratings you already know her mtb frauding retard brain wants a 5+ PSL male:lul:
I’m not worried about my looks lol. But I’ve seen her (stalking comment section) entertain a bloated , beard maxxed ,perma jutter. She hasn’t got a clue jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: kt4x_w