Ban @wishiwaschico

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV and Iasacrko
@Iasacrko look at this shit
Let this deluded middle schooler cope while his mom yells at him to do his homework

Jfl real world will hit him soon

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, wsada, sub5c3l and 2 others
Nobody really cares to claim him besides Polish slavcels

Italians and Portuguese have plenty of med moggers and Brazilians also bearly mention chico

The ppl who seem to suck on him the most as some proof slavs mog are Polish ppl

the dudes a euromutt like most Brazilians
Ok ok hear me out now a lot of people who have look 99 percent euro dna look very asian I think it's the problem with the machine that registers it as euro.(can tremendously wrong but still just a thought). Chico can easily claim 100 percent japnese tbh. @BrahminBoss also sees it.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Ok ok hear me out now a lot of people who have look 99 percent euro dna look very asian I think it's the problem with the machine that registers it as euro.(can tremendously wrong but still just a thought). Chico can easily claim 100 percent japnese tbh. @BrahminBoss also sees it.
Bro tbh I see no Japanese in him this is nonesense jfl

I thought u knew he was also part Japanese or something which is also very common in brazil

Brazil is the country with most Japanese descendants outside Japan

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
Bro tbh I see no Japanese in him this is nonesense jfl

I thought u knew he was also part Japanese or something which is also very common in brazil

Brazil is the country with most Japanese descendants outside Japan
Its not non sense bro . A lot see it what you just proves it. When I first saw him thought that aswell Respectfully

Last edited:
Its not non sense bro . A lot see it what you just proves it. Respectfully
Maybe not Japanese but a lot of Slavs have some Asian admixture he is really low

If he said like 10% Japanese sure but not 100% like u guys are claiming

Makes no sense Jfl he wouldn’t pass in Japan not even because he’s too tall even if he was a manlet ppl would know he’s a forigner

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac