WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
‘Gym is cope’
‘Job is cope’
‘Car is cope’
‘House is cope’
‘Having hobbies is cope’

‘Everything is cope. Women want a guy with a good face who does nothing with his life’.

Do you know how fucking stupid that sentence above sounds?

Jfl some of you must legit be facially deformed. Just be MTN shit even LTN with a purpose and you will get women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 51781, ElTruecel and 13 others
my honest reaction
3823105 1702717173003

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 51781, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Inb4 a complete spastic posts Tyler Maher or a top 0.00001% guy and says ‘this guys doesn’t need a job inkwell’

Jfl at the state of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, coisbhai, thecel and 1 other person
gym helps a lot. I dont have a job, car and im pretty poor but still slay a lot. Might be because of my height face and my physique boosts my smv even more now

• +1
Reactions: murdah
ofc those stuff matter but not for getting sex from women, which is not so important in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and WishIwasChico
ofc those stuff matter but not for getting sex from women, which is not so important in the first place.
Depends tbh, status is important and like you say. If you have nothing in your life you will only care about women which will come across as needy and desperate.

You will never hold down a stable ltr not matter how much you mog.

Ok for raw sex appeal looks is everything but hookups are overrated anyways and are not appealing at all tbh. Having a loving gf fogs that easy Who you have a connection with

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 7580
Depends tbh, status is important and like you say. If you have nothing in your life you will only care about women which will come across as needy and desperate.

You will never hold down a stable ltr not matter how much you mog.

Ok for raw sex appeal looks is everything but hookups are overrated anyways and are not appealing at all tbh. Having a loving gf fogs that easy Who you have a connection with
too bad all girls are run through after 16 yo+ so ltr is not worth either.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 39692, TechnoBoss and 2 others
too bad all girls are run through after 16 yo+ so ltr is not worth either.
True bhai but women don’t change you anyways. If you are depressed when you get a fogger you will still be depressed and she will make it harder. Women will not give a shit and make you feel worse.

Being single and improving yourself is always better than investing all your worth and emotions on a ran thru heartless birch. That’s the #1 way to end up upset, cheated on etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Women want a guy with a good face who does nothing with his life’.
yes? havent you been paying attention to the blackpill?

also i just realized my apparentment is on the bottom floor lol, destined to be basement dweller

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, incelmogger and WishIwasChico
yes? havent you been paying attention to the blackpill?

also i just realized my apparentment is on the bottom floor lol, destined to be basement dweller
You do realise getting a shallow slut that only cares about looks is going to lead to you getting cheated on right? Imagine wanting to ltr a trashy slut like that

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
You do realise getting a shallow slut that only cares about looks is going to lead to you getting cheated on right? I
sadly both men and women are shallow like that, i understand your argument but sadly huamnity isnt like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and WishIwasChico
Any excuse to be lazy. Typical incels.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and WishIwasChico
‘Gym is cope’
‘Job is cope’
‘Car is cope’
‘House is cope’
‘Having hobbies is cope’

‘Everything is cope. Women want a guy with a good face who does nothing with his life’.

Jfl some of you must legit be facially deformed. Just be MTN shit even LTN with a purpose and you will get women.
this stuff is important but it will not garner attraction from women. So if you think the above things will attract women and make them love you then in that sense it is cope. And saying this doesn't make you an incel it makes you blackpilled.

But some incels say this is cope as an excuse to LDAR and not do those things which I agree is fuckings stupid.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, incelmogger and WishIwasChico
If I was mentally okay I would already mog even you, OP
But I’m not okay

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
this stuff is important but it will not garner attraction from women. So if you think the above things will attract women and make them love you then in that sense it is cope. And saying this doesn't make you an incel it makes you blackpilled.

But some incels say this is cope as an excuse to LDAR and not do those things which I agree is fuckings stupid.
Fair point but it does matter for an ltr bhai if you can only offer looks in a relationship then good luck jfl

• +1
Fair point but it does matter for an ltr bhai if you can only offer looks in a relationship then good luck jfl
Hmmmmm I think that's true for an averagely good looking guy like a HTN lets say but if your insanely good looking I think you can get away with offering fuck all besides your looks as long as your NT enough to hold convos and flirt and joke and shit girls will date you if your a tall white handsome chad (e.g. 6'4 frauded crisick or Thom strijd ) that works as a Mc Donald's cashier and rides his bike to work everyday with no hobbies to speak of.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm I think that's true for an averagely good looking guy like a HTN lets say but if your insanely good looking I think you can get away with offering fuck all besides your looks as long as your NT enough to hold convos and flirt and joke and shit girls will date you if your a tall white handsome chad (e.g. 6'4 frauded crisick) that works as a Mc Donald's cashier.
As if a chick would settle down with some chad if all he has going for him is looks and nothing else. Sure he may work at maccas because of certain shit and that’s fine but why would they stay if you won’t be able to provide in the future and dgaf abt that and have 0 hobbies. At that point you’re just a boring broke piece of shit. Even if it’s true love, if you’re not even trying to get out of ur shitty situation and do something with your life why should she stay? This is common sense but on this forum it’s controversial. If looks were the only thing that mattered go onto the street and ask a chick if they would date a bummy 6’4 chad addicted to heroin living on the streets.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and WishIwasChico
Hmmmmm I think that's true for an averagely good looking guy like a HTN lets say but if your insanely good looking I think you can get away with offering fuck all besides your looks as long as your NT enough to hold convos and flirt and joke and shit girls will date you if your a tall white handsome chad (e.g. 6'4 frauded crisick or Thom strijd ) that works as a Mc Donald's cashier and rides his bike to work everyday with no hobbies to speak of.
Most guys are not insanely good looking and never will be

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, incelmogger and yeeyeeslayer
As if a chick would settle down with some chad if all he has going for him is looks and nothing else. Sure he may work at maccas because of certain shit and that’s fine but why would they stay if you won’t be able to provide in the future and dgaf abt that and have 0 hobbies. At that point you’re just a boring broke piece of shit. Even if it’s true love, if you’re not even trying to get out of ur shitty situation and do something with your life why should she stay? This is common sense but on this forum it’s controversial. If looks were the only thing that mattered go onto the street and ask a chick if they would date a bummy 6’4 chad addicted to heroin living on the streets.
Facts.

• +1
Ok I admit you're right, although if you are insanely good looking you can easily work as a model and get decent money or become a successful social media influencer or even get acting jobs so its hard to be doomed to work a shitty job like Mc Donald's cuz at that looks level opportunities practically throw themselves at you due to halo effect.

• +1
‘Gym is cope’
‘Job is cope’
‘Car is cope’
‘House is cope’
‘Having hobbies is cope’

Finally, these people are sickening it's like you cant even have hobbies or things that make you happy unless it attracts women
It doesn't take long for them to attack with "It's cope brroooo because muh women don't like it "
Then these people have audacity to claim higher ground than simps lmao bunch of pathetic losers

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and WishIwasChico
Finally, these people are sickening it's like you cant even have hobbies or things that make you happy unless it attracts women
It doesn't take long for them to attack with "It's cope brroooo because muh women don't like it "
Then these people have audacity to claim higher ground than simps lmao bunch of pathetic losers
Then they cry later when they only end up with a shallow slut that cares about looks who cheats on them

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk
Then they cry later when they only end up with a shallow slut that cares about looks who cheats on them
Btw why is there @the BULL in you banner fucking some pigskin?

• JFL
"gym won't attract women" is one of the biggest copes i've seen, most people here aren't subhuman or manlet so yes it actually would. Now whether you think it's worth the time that's up to you

• Love it
Face is cope
Height is cope
SMV is cope
Slay count is cope
LTRs are cope
Net worth is cope

True life satisfaction comes from a high post count on .org

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and WishIwasChico
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Retards on these spaces claim doing anything that doesn’t have to do with getting women = muhh retarded cope

Gym is cope, but I agree that you shouldn't be a bum.