"BBC ONLY" is Law not a MEME

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Platinum
Since lot of ytboys on this site call slim thick white queen snow bunnies like "fat" and give them the "EW" reaction then they become Big black cock only or Big sand cock only or big kebab cock only or big beans cock only...
European standards doesn't allow woman to develop MONSTER CURVES and that's puts a favor to ethnics, every post wheres a curvy woman in Instagram i see cuck low t ytboys shaming the foid for her right to let her body show the estrogenic curves.

Hail to the curvy white bunnies.

OhczDtpk
0h8826us8mp01
Senv5vcn51031
Images

BEC only is law (Big ETHNIC CocK)
HKPVwo4z
Preview

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, aspiringexcel, URL code and 10 others
degenerate

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, 5'7 zoomer, Zonar and 4 others
only black foids say ¨yt¨ to describe white people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, nigkook, aspiringexcel and 12 others
All these women are overweight

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
thanks for the moneymaking advice 👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, SidharthTheSlayer, lightskinbengali and 2 others
BWC only

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
‘curvy’

• +1
Reactions: fuse
thanks for the moneymaking advice 👍
Many studies have been confirming that having sex with curvy white woman increases your wealth, notice how most successful athletes from ethnic backgrounds such as NBA stars are all white bunnies only

Holy shit shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
They have thicker bones than 99% of ethnics.

90% of ethnics have small cock tho
Maybe east and south asian like this abused dog @kwacker777 , some people around the equatorial region and Sahara region i' general have the biggest dicks no homo

Fuark those are some nice asses

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212 and WINGLESS ANGEL
Only thing being torn up is you. Keep licking nigger balls
I ain't licking nobody and i love all races of men, but truth must be told, jfl i know why u hate blacks because paki and curry girls love them cause they have what u ain't got little boy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
Coping meme. 99% of white women don't fuck degenerates. Rns.

I ain't licking nobody and i love all races of men no homo but truth must be told, jfl i know why u hate blacks because paki and curry girls love them cause they have what u ain't got little boy

Coping meme. 99% of white women don't fuck degenerates. Rns.
Ye right, all those single moms and kids that come out mixed when the statistics shows that Wmbw isn't even close to how big Bmww

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I will never have this.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 30985
Since lot of ytboys on this site call slim thick white queen snow bunnies like "fat" and give them the "EW" reaction then they become Big black cock only or Big sand cock only or big kebab cock only or big beans cock only...
European standards doesn't allow woman to develop MONSTER CURVES and that's puts a favor to ethnics, every post wheres a curvy woman in Instagram i see cuck low t ytboys shaming the foid for her right to let her body show the estrogenic curves.

View attachment 2520772View attachment 2520773View attachment 2520774View attachment 2520775

View attachment 2520776View attachment 2520777
May Allah guide you

I ain't licking nobody and i love all races of men, but truth must be told, jfl i know why u hate blacks because paki and curry girls love them cause they have what u ain't got little boy
Race has nothing do with dick sizes, retard.

Ye right, all those single moms and kids that come out mixed when the statistics shows that Wmbw isn't even close to how big Bmww
Its not true. I'm from the big cities, bro. I would know. The only white women I see with black guys are hoes, druggies, used up roasties many men ran through.

But don't let me stop you from seething, though.

angry better call saul GIF

They like blacks but hate hate non black brown ethnics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
I'm not Wolof or senegalese for that matter. I will give you a clue and not tell you the answer. Somewhere in the lower guinea part of West Africa

I'm not Wolof or senegalese for that matter. I will give you a clue and not tell you the answer. Somewhere in the lower guinea part of West Africa
Oh ok Ghana
wollof rice

View attachment 2520772View attachment 2520773View attachment 2520774View attachment 2520775

36 hours straight of cocaine fueled non stop raw dogging balls deep creampie baby daddy action.

Leave the fucking nuts hanging out..

Yeaaaaaaauuuh

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, horizontallytall and Kamui
Big sand cock only or big kebab cock only or big beans cock only...
This is not true I rarely see white women with arabs or going for non black minorities they only want black guys. At least blacks can get fat white women better than nothing other brown ethnics cant get shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Race has nothing do with dick sizes, retard.
Keep coping it has, the penis size related to the amount of blood circulation and other things, why you think of all races, the race that has the strongest fast twitch muscle fibers and has the best ability to build muscle, and the race that's dominating explosive sports that requires jumping, sprinting... If you're not a retard you would know where I'm going

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Gengar and Deleted member 8365
wmfw is bigger than both combined
Idk what's a "fw" but the fact that blacks are mixing with whole lotta white woman while being a minority says everything about you cucks who cry about those being future single moms and destroying the yt race but still can't make a move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Its not true. I'm from the big cities, bro. I would know. The only white women I see with black guys are hoes, druggies, used up roasties many men ran through.

But don't let me stop you from seething, though.

angry better call saul GIF
Hhhhha what a way of coping "
hoes, druggies, used up roasties many men ran through" isn't that literally 70% of white girls in every country except maybe Balkan or some parts in eastern Europe? Most white girls use drugs in school or college parties, most white girls goe through a hoe phase as part of feminism against the patriarchal values of woman purity, isn't that most white girls brag online how they got tons of exs... Keep coping douche bag remember your only time your race wasn't sexually degenerate is because you've adopted a Jewish ideologies, be thankful for the jews

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Deleted member 8365 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Can you blame them? Brownies are unheard of outside politics or history, when was the last time an Indian or whatever among that area made a buzz in sports or entertainment or science? The only thing i could give to Indians is that they're hardworking and the Hughest earning households but where? In the west, benefiting the society of who? The west
They like blacks but hate hate non black brown ethnics

BBCs aren’t ethnic it’s BBC only don’t be limping us with fucking ethnics you guys are dogs worse than shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Jamaldickjavontus, Kamui and 1 other person
BBCs aren’t ethnic it’s BBC only don’t be limping us with fucking ethnics you guys are dogs worse than shit
STFU DOGS LIKE YOU WE BEAT THEM HERE AND IN EUROPE AND EVERYWHERE ELSE, EVEN YOUR WOMAN HERE LEAVE YOU FOR US

STFU DOGS LIKE YOU WE BEAT THEM HERE AND IN EUROPE AND EVERYWHERE ELSE, EVEN YOUR WOMAN HERE LEAVE YOU FOR US
Stfu you dirty ethnic bitch dog 🐶 don’t ever speak of the BBC master race again we are not the same or related to you Ethnic shits

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212