be honest people who've seen me recently

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Is it over for me? I want to give up tbh, i've left my job, i haven't been the gym in 2 weeks, i'm getting rid of my car.

I've given up

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer, Samsepioler and 8 others
why wage slave, why pay for an expensive car, why go the gym when i can't even fuck a girl i find attractive?

If you've really given up, go bomb a children's hospital

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Samsepioler, try2beme and 1 other person
can i see you

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and WishIwasChico
What happens when u don’t fuck foid for 24hr JFL. Yeah I’m back to being depressed too haven’t went out with one in 2-3 days. Crazy how fast I go back to feeling incel jfl

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Samsepioler, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
why wage slave, why pay for an expensive car, why go the gym when i can't even fuck a girl i find attractive?
Meanwhile me that cant even get a girl at all
Stop complaining, you just want incels to validate you so you can grow your own ego even more
Standardcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Pikabro, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
Wage slave for cheap shit box and fuck high E bhad bitches in it

Im convinced that women could care less about your appearance if you have a vehicle even if they have one themselves

And it’s fun to go cruise around once in a while to be honest

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Is it over for me? I want to give up tbh, i've left my job, i haven't been the gym in 2 weeks, i'm getting rid of my car.

I've given up
why bro

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

I've given up
Crazy to think that just 4 days ago he ”had” a 7 inch NBP dick
Over for larpcels tbh:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 64865 and WishIwasChico
Crazy to think that just 4 days ago he ”had” a 7 inch NBP dick
Over for larpcels tbh:feelskek:
7.3 actually and this why i feel even worse bro i have above average dick, height, face, money, peak female maxxed body according to lookism i should be slaying hot girls yet rot

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
7.3 actually and this why i feel even worse bro i have above average dick, height, face, money, peak female maxxed body according to lookism i should be slaying hot girls yet rot
Lmao fucking bragger, keep malding for attention nobody caees

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables, Narcissus🥀, Gilbert_Durandal and 6 others
i can only slay ugly girls bro like i don't even find them attractive so what's the point it's same always, i just can't sdlay hot girls

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
i can only slay ugly girls bro like i don't even find them attractive so what's the point it's same always, i just can't sdlay hot girls
is it because of the foid i pm-d u yesterday?

• JFL
Lmao fucking bragger, keep malding for attention nobody caees
fuck you bro i had a mental breakdown last week and roped and the clothing snapped and had to quit my job you don't know what goes through my head day by day no one does

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and EverythingMattersCel
What happens when u don’t fuck foid for 24hr JFL. Yeah I’m back to being depressed too haven’t went out with one in 2-3 days. Crazy how fast I go back to feeling incel jfl
You’re incel as soon as you pullout

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and WishIwasChico
fuck you bro i had a mental breakdown last week and roped and the clothing snapped and had to quit my job you don't know what goes through my head day by day no one does
Failed larp
You arent funny

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and WishIwasChico
I wanted to rope the other day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 64865
make a go fund me,I made one and that’s how I’m paying for my bimax

• +1
either way dont rope, u can fuck endless curries off .org!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and WishIwasChico
idk cause i’m retarded
i've had insta famous stacies dm me on tinder before bro but this was in the summer now i am invisible

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
You’re incel as soon as you pullout
So fucking true. It’s crazy how the validation doesn’t even last a whole day. Like I’m just laying on my bed rn rotting, as I did 2 years ago feel the exact same like my incel days

• +1
So fucking true. It’s crazy how the validation doesn’t even last a whole day. Like I’m just laying on my bed rn rotting, as I did 2 years ago feel the exact same like my incel days
i feel worse after fucking the girls i fuck as they look like shit

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Reformed
  • +1
Only thing i remember about my vacation is the pond i built with my dad, nothing really happened but its better than school

chang

• JFL

I've given up
PM me for verdict

One of the biggest larpers on .org

• Hmm...
  • +1
One of the biggest larpers on .org
I don’t believe a single word out of his mouth just because it seems so ominous and just a way to brag on people

• Hmm...
  • +1
I don’t believe a single word out of his mouth just because it seems so ominous and just a way to brag on people
Lets Go Agree GIF by Bounce

• Hmm...
  • +1
Its like someone trying to convince you they are this rich multimillionaire top 20% gigachad
People will never take you seriously because its obvious you say that just to grow your ego

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince, Gilbert_Durandal and WishIwasChico
True. Idk what these guys gain from bragging to incels online. Truly abused dogs

• Hmm...
Stop complaining, you just want incels to validate you so you can grow your own ego even more
Standardcel
Stop telling people to stop complain
They are doing more than you, u just a waste of human life NGL

PM me pics. @WishIwasChico

• +1
True. Idk what these guys gain from bragging to incels online. Truly abused dogs
If i was a slayer/ good looking I would live my life, id have no reason to come here to try to prove myself to random incels online
Unless i wanted validation and compliments
Here is the contrast

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Standardcel
You can’t even put on retinoids kys