This semester

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I’ve wasted couple months worth gym membership didn’t go to the gym.

Wasted a semesters worth of uni boxing club membership did not attend any classes

Skipped effectively all the labs, the ones I did attend I didn’t do the post labs for.

Attended very few lectures.

Now I am set to be kicked out if I don’t get immediate help (have been slacking on it too and missing appointments past weeks).

Didn’t show up to 2 job interviews.

All I did was wander around for hours on campus or sit in my room talking to myself every day :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Pierrot
Over for schizo cells

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Pikabro
I’ve wasted couple months worth gym membership didn’t go to the gym.

Wasted a semesters worth of uni boxing club membership did not attend any classes

Skipped effectively all the labs, the ones I did attend I didn’t do the post labs for.

Attended very few lectures.

Now I am set to be kicked out if I don’t get immediate help (have been slacking on it too and missing appointments past weeks).

Didn’t show up to 2 job interviews.

All I did was wander around for hours on campus or sit in my room talking to myself every day :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brootal man. Kind of the same shit on my side

Another day I did nothing. Growing stress inside my stomach :feelsohgod: why am I doing this to myself :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Now I have to wait until thursday, only to miss again :feelsrope:

Brutal when you are an incel.

When you have a gf that you can slay regularly, you are immediately biochemically healthier and you have more willpower to accomplish your slave tasks at hand.

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Brutal when you are an incel.

When you have a gf that you can slay regularly, you are immediately biochemically healthier and you have more willpower to accomplish your slave tasks at hand.
I need to do slave tasks to get anywhere in life. Stagnation is unbearable. I’m going to turn 21 and be the same person I was at 20… Why am I doing this to myself

you got to at least put maximum effort in man fuark

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro