Be proud of yourself of the amazing things you did

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
If you go to the gym consistently feel good about that, You makes sure you will have testosterone and genes even if your muscles don't look the best, If you are rich by action and not by luck appriciate your hard work and consistency, If your sleep is under control and you consitantly feel good waking up then appriciate your poerr, Anxiety and depression lowers testosterone and therefore sex appeal

There are mfs who are short or bald or whatever deficiency they might have who don't allow themselves to end their life and rot and have a social life

I see some of you niggas who aren't trucel by any means think that they really lack over the stupidest things when some normie is worse then you but still enjoys life as well as a romantic life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kanderior, lunin7, i_love_roosters and 5 others
BCD5904B BB84 4E9C B596 E06EAB9D5FFF

• JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax
I am proud of my abysmally tiny penis (so small!). I am proud of my 5"6 stature. I am proud of my narrow IPD. I am proud to work at pizza hut, I am proud to be a virgin.

It makes me powerful to thug through the hardships of a subhuman. I will emerge like a butterfly! I am proud of this delusion as well!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, latincell95, Deleted member 60975 and 3 others
If you go to the gym consistently feel good about that, You makes sure you will have testosterone and genes even if your muscles don't look the best, If you are rich by action and not by luck appriciate your hard work and consistency, If your sleep is under control and you consitantly feel good waking up then appriciate your poerr, Anxiety and depression lowers testosterone and therefore sex appeal

There are mfs who are short or bald or whatever deficiency they might have who don't allow themselves to end their life and rot and have a social life

I see some of you niggas who aren't trucel by any means think that they really lack over the stupidest things when some normie is worse then you but still enjoys life as well as a romantic life
This isn’t Reddit nigga fuck off with the positivy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MagaPutinism
This isn’t Reddit nigga fuck off with the positivy
If i won't be positive my life will be over, It was my only way to get out of the rut, I need to live life, Only truecels should feel that negative which many of us aren't

Thank Hashem for His bountiful gifts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240224_190518.jpg
    Screenshot_20240224_190518.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 0
I hate my life i am proud

Pride = satanic crap. Be HUMBLE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975

Some times I wanna fucking die and I delve in these non sensical delusions to make the hurt go away for a few minutes. It helps. Not in the long term but it helps. Nothing will ever change I will forever be subject to this never ending purgatory of which is known as life. I do not know why I am here and why I am still here or why I have chosen not to leave. All I know is that I am here. Nothing has changed as a result of my presence. Why bother. Sometimes I wonder this. But in the end these delusions often help me get through my day as they inspire me to actually work and give me a false sense of hope that things will get better and everything will be fine. But it all gets shattered the moment when reality hits you. The fact that you are not as useful as others and that your purpose is just to be here and nothing else.

Anyway DNRD NIGGER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism
like what. i saved my team from losing as goal keeper by accidentally receiving the ball in my face once, i'm proud of that

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro
yourself=your genetics

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro