@Be_Confident_Bro

his eyebrows are sparse as shit and the inner corners of them don't exceed the medial canthus, one eye has PCT the other has NCT, his nose and nose bridge are massive, his lips look like they do double shifts sucking dick, no chin yet flared gonions, wide temples, nonexistent neck

look at this guy for a solid minute and tell me he's chadlite
can you post an example of eyebrows that pass the medial canthus? or just tell me where the medial canthus is i forgot

big nose is a good thing same with nose bridge, low nose bridge looks subhuman and low class, defined high nose bridge is a good trait and looks european and mature

big lips are the ideal nowadays im sorry man but masc men aren't liked anymore you need atleast somewhat big lips to get jbs

he also has curly hair and coloured eyes with good skin so good jb appeal and if i remember right he is like 6ft1

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Be_ConfidentBro
mate i mog you so hard it opened a hole at the other end of the universe

even though you claim 6'1'' i can just TELL i have a bigger skull than you
he is 6ft1 your 5ft8 and he has a more masc face

you have a good maxilla and eyebrows but you need to accept the mog

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
can you post an example of eyebrows that pass the medial canthus? or just tell me where the medial canthus is i forgot

big nose is a good thing same with nose bridge, low nose bridge looks subhuman and low class, defined high nose bridge is a good trait and looks european and mature

big lips are the ideal nowadays im sorry man but masc men aren't liked anymore you need atleast somewhat big lips to get jbs

he also has curly hair and coloured eyes with good skin so good jb appeal and if i remember right he is like 6ft1
you misunderstood what i meant by nose bridge, yet low nose bridge is bad and defined is good, but that's a side profile thing.

his nose bridge is big from the front, which is a terrible trait to have

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
he is 6ft1 your 5ft8 and he has a more masc face
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

you misunderstood what i meant by nose bridge, yet low nose bridge is bad and defined is good, but that's a side profile thing.

his nose bridge is big from the front, which is a terrible trait to have
no big nose bridge is a good thing bro

a low nose bridge makes people look like a baby and occurs in fetal alcahol syndrome patients

no big nose bridge is a good thing bro

a low nose bridge makes people look like a baby and occurs in fetal alcahol syndrome patients
i am trying hard not to insult you for your lack of intelligence right now

OF FUCKING COURSE A LOW NOSE BRIDGE IS BAD!

And a defined nose bridge from the SIDE, yes, from the SIDE is good!

A big nose bridge from the FRONT looks BAD and is a SHIT TRAIT!

i am trying hard not to insult you for your lack of intelligence right now

OF FUCKING COURSE A LOW NOSE BRIDGE IS BAD!

And a defined nose bridge from the SIDE, yes, from the SIDE is good!

A big nose bridge from the FRONT looks BAD and is a SHIT TRAIT!
big nose is good aslong as its not from a bad lower maxilla

• +1
big nose is good aslong as its not from a bad lower maxilla
ok you are just coping right now

so i'll respond to your other points:

Eyebrows that pass the medial canthus

Medial canthus is the inner corner of the eye, the one that flares out downwards most of the time

And sure, big lips are ideal and they probably always have been, but there's a difference between big lips - like i have them, and absolutely cocksucking nigger lips like this guy has them. They don't look good, and you'll be ridiculed by guys for it. Features in excess are never good.

His hair is way too curled - maybe he got a perm? I guess that's ''in'' nowadays and it's the standard TikTok faggot cut, which i guess is a JB magnet. Eyes are coloured yes, but have a shit shape, and good skin i guess also, but that's a requirement to be NT anyways, so i wouldn't exactly consider it a feature.

The list of failoes on this guy absolutely dwarfs his list of halos.

And yet still 0 face pics! I wonder why? Almost like you're a coping gymcel who wants to talk down everyone else but never shows his own face!

Just face it, i have THAT body and am still more desirable to foids than you ever will if you gymcelled for 5 years. World's rough, my friend. Just leave Chads alone and stop seething so hard. You'll be the next ER before you know it.
You are the most delusional and pathetic user of the entire site and honestly watching you trying to cope so hard is pretty funny.

@Theodore Bagwell is very good looking and has a bodycount of 20+, while the last woman you spoke to was the cashier at the supermarket and you stumbled over your words like the pathetic virgin faggot you are.

Me and Theodore live normal NT lives as good looking men while you overdose on copium and rot on looksmax.org and no matter all the pathetic virgin rage essays and threads you might make, deep down you know everything I'm saying is true and it's killing you inside. You will never have normality, a healthy social circle, a woman that desires you, ect... because not only are you deformed physically, you are also clinically retarded.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 14677
You are the most delusional and pathetic user of the entire site and honestly watching you trying to cope so hard is pretty funny.

@Theodore Bagwell is very good looking and has a bodycount of 20+, while the last woman you spoke to was the cashier at the supermarket and you stumbled over your words like the pathetic virgin faggot you are.

Me and Theodore live normal NT lives as good looking men while you overdose on copium and rot on looksmax.org and no matter all the pathetic virgin rage essays and threads you might make, deep down you know everything I'm saying is true and it's killing you inside. You will never have normality, a healthy social circle, a woman that desires you, ect... because not only are you deformed physically, you are also clinically retarded.
brutal 😂

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Be_ConfidentBro
more like confidentnigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Be_ConfidentBro

Is that abused dog still talking? Smh

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5786
nigga thinks i do my own groceries ROFL

meanwhile i've been having a back and forth with a foid and sent a snap on Snapchat right before making this post

mirin absolute fantasies

All that text and not a single actual fact

When you said ''didn't read'', you should've stuck to not writing either.

nigga thinks i do my own groceries ROFL

meanwhile i've been having a back and forth with a foid and sent a snap on Snapchat right before making this post

mirin absolute fantasies
How many lays do you have?

• JFL

mirin absolute fantasies
Are you actually bragging about exchanging a snap? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
confirming what I said that you’ve never even held a foids hand before.
Pathetic KHHV

Are you actually bragging about exchanging a snap? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
confirming what I said that you’ve never even held a foids hand before.
Pathetic KHHV
Hold up, don't backpedal now. You never said anything about holding hands. You said ''last woman i spoke to''.

I'm not ''bragging'' (only wannabe chads do that), i was correcting you on my actual last time i spoke to a foid.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
He has 1 exchanged snap
CAGE just because that's my last time speaking to a foid that's suddenly my entire position with foids since birth.

Complete autism. When are you growing a chin?

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
  • +1
Hold up, don't backpedal now. You never said anything about holding hands. You said ''last woman i spoke to''.

I'm not ''bragging'' (only wannabe chads do that), i was correcting you on my actual last time i spoke to a fo

you are so pathetic holy shit and the worst part is that you’re so retarded that you don’t even realize how much of a clown you are. You are the first member of this forum I’m ever putting on ignore because talking with you is like talking to a brick wall, you know if the brick wall was a pathetic KHHV manlet with a 12 inch bidelt and 3 PSL

you are so pathetic holy shit and the worst part is that you’re so retarded that you don’t even realize how much of a clown you are. You are the first member of this forum I’m ever putting on ignore because talking with you is like talking to a brick wall, you know if the brick wall was a pathetic KHHV manlet with a 12 inch bidelt and 3 PSL
got blocked LMFAOOOOO

this is an achievement

got blocked LMFAOOOOO

this is an achievement
couldn't take it anymore ROFL

face really does tell you everything about a person, this guy is as low t and high inhib as he looks

would love to assrape him through VC too sometime ngl, that is if he recovers from the 1st degree one he just received

@Theodore Bagwell looks like you're on your own now, your boyfriend had a fit and left

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
@Be_ConfidentBro you folded nigga clearly @RODEBLUR got to ur head so u blocked him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and RODEBLUR
@Be_ConfidentBro you folded nigga clearly @RODEBLUR got to ur head so u blocked him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
his head wasn't big enough to store any of it anyway

couldn't take it anymore ROFL

face really does tell you everything about a person, this guy is as low t and high inhib as he looks

would love to assrape him through VC too sometime ngl, that is if he recovers from the 1st degree one he just received

@Theodore Bagwell looks like you're on your own now, your boyfriend had a fit and left
Oh too bad, you still subhuman tho 🤷🏻

• +1
Oh too bad, you still subhuman tho 🤷🏻
Am I? I don't get rated under HTN, Chadlite most of the time. Is that subhuman in 2021? I apologize, but look in the mirror first. You aren't entitled to comment on my looks like that.

Am I? I don't get rated under HTN, Chadlite most of the time. Is that subhuman in 2021? I apologize, but look in the mirror first. You aren't entitled to comment on my looks like that.
Is this Chadlite in 2021?
If so I'm HyperChad i need my harem full of Stacies.

• JFL
Oh i'm sorry, i didn't know we were rating bodies and not faces.
View attachment 1298402
What a subhuman, am i right? I'm sure he gets 0 girls.
Chico framemogs you to hell and back.
Let's take a look at your face:

IMG 20210902 172443
IMG 20210902 172354

You look like a grown baby with fetal alchoolic syndrome and with pubic hair attached on his philtrum, a mix between a monkey and a rat.

• JFL
He's fully developed, and it's not really all that different.
Let's take a look at your face:

View attachment 1298407View attachment 1298408
You look like a grown baby with fetal alchoolic syndrome and with pubic hair attached on his philtrum, a mix between a monkey and a rat.
Why did you use cropped body pictures? You know there's tonnes of normal face pictures of me? In fact, they're the overwhelming majority. Why did you go out of your way to use shitty pictures not meant to show my face?

Come on now. This isn't you. You can do better.

Aren't you virgin?
Are you surprised? There were only dudes in my school. I had to cope with Yubo etc, but it's obvious i'm attractive to foids, i get special treatment in lives, get called hot almost immediately in chats and match with most people i swipe.

He's fully developed, and it's not really all that different.

Why did you use cropped body pictures? You know there's tonnes of normal face pictures of me? In fact, they're the overwhelming majority. Why did you go out of your way to use shitty pictures not meant to show my face?

Come on now. This isn't you. You can do better.
Your face changes between pic type?
Btw still subhuman, get over it.
Even if you happened to be gl (which you aren't) your frame and height is death tier. You are legit asexual in the eyes of 99.9999% of foids.

• JFL
Your face changes between pic type?
Btw still subhuman, get over it.
Even if you happened to be gl (which you aren't) your frame and height is death tier. You are legit asexual in the eyes of 99.9999% of foids.
View attachment 1298412View attachment 1298413
Yes, people's faces look different in pictures, depending on angles, lighting, etc.

I know you're a greycel who's been here for like a month, but, come on. You don't need Looksmax to figure that out.

I'm confused how i'm ''asexual'' in the eyes of foids, when they actually show special interest in me, call me, cute, hot, etc often.

Exactly what are you trying to argue here? Mad because i put your jawless androgyne friend in his place? I mog both of you, combined, on a bad day. Now that's something you have to get over with.

Yes, people's faces look different in pictures, depending on angles, lighting, etc.

I know you're a greycel who's been here for like a month, but, come on. You don't need Looksmax to figure that out.

I'm confused how i'm ''asexual'' in the eyes of foids, when they actually show special interest in me, call me, cute, hot, etc often.

Exactly what are you trying to argue here? Mad because i put your jawless androgyne friend in his place? I mog both of you, combined, on a bad day. Now that's something you have to get over with.
Zero

• +1
Guess you had enough of being proven wrong. I don't blame you. Must get tiring sucking @Be_ConfidentBro's 2 inch long punisher every minute of the day. Living up to the homosexuality of the character your username references, i suppose.

Guess you had enough of being proven wrong. I don't blame you. Must get tiring sucking @Be_ConfidentBro's 2 inch long punisher every minute of the day. Living up to the homosexuality of the character your username references, i suppose.
Nah it's just that there is no point in arguing with people with sub80 iq, your life and your zero lay count are already proving you how much you are worth. No need to kick the dead horse (a mix between a monkey and a rat in this case) down.

• +1
Nah it's just that there is no point in arguing with people with sub80 iq, your life and your zero lay count are already proving you how much you are worth. No need to kick the dead horse (a mix between a monkey and a rat in this case) down.
Your animal cross-breeding fantasies amuse me.

I wouldn't know why you felt the need to include them into this conversation, but to each their own, i suppose. You look much more like those animals you just mentioned than i do, but i know you're just including them to compensate for the complete absence of failos to attribute to me to validate the need for this discussion in the first place, so i don't blame you.

Nah it's just that there is no point in arguing with people with sub80 iq
Your lack of self-awareness though, that's a bit of an issue. Work on it, i'd say. Bring your boyfriend along, too. He suffers from the same problem.

He's going to tattoomax all over his body and use steroids and be a Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
He's going to tattoomax all over his body and use steroids and be a Slayer
I won't be doing either of those things. I'm a slayer and satisfied with myself as-is. No need to compensate or fill a void in my life by doing copes like two homosexual lovers i know.

• JFL
Reactions: Mrddi
I won't be doing either of those things. I'm a slayer and satisfied with myself as-is. No need to compensate or fill a void in my life by doing copes like two homosexual lovers i know.
Niga You got 0 body count.Sure your a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, gamma and Deleted member 14781
Niga You got 0 body count.Sure your a slayer.
Dude. I can't magically spawn girls.

I can't slay what i don't have any access to.

@Be_ConfidentBro

do you have a shit chin? or is your jaw wide enough where it looks like shit relatively?

• +1
Slayer with 0 lays jfl

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Biiyo03, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person