@Be_Confident_Bro

As a matter of fact he does, he is gl after all.
Well, to be fair, BlackOps2cel doesn't deserve to be ''the face of inceldom/ugliness'', so to speak, in my opinion. He's not that terrible looking to have that honour bestowed upon him. I've seen worse looking people on this forum and IRL

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Well, to be fair, BlackOps2cel doesn't deserve to be ''the face of inceldom/ugliness'', so to speak, in my opinion. He's not that terrible looking to have that honour bestowed upon him. I've seen worse looking people on this forum and IRL
Agreed he shouldnt do bad irl plus he’s 6’1

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
His chin is death tier and his lips fuck his harmony up, but he’s still at least 5 psl. Anything under is a fucking underrate although id rate him 5.5, if his lips and chin were better he’d be 6 or more
Keep barking for him you estrogenic pencil neck faggot. You literally need all the attention online because you get none irl you lifeless cunt
View attachment 1300212View attachment 1300213
Dumb hobgoblin faggot :lul:
This is why I put the retard on ignore, it’s useless saying anything to him, he is completely dellusional and no matter what and how many people tell him something he will cope until he finally puts a shotgun in his mouth and does us all a favor (himself included) by ending his miserable dog life.

This is why I put the retard on ignore, it’s useless saying anything to him, he is completely dellusional and no matter what and how many people tell him something he will cope until he finally puts a shotgun in his mouth and does us all a favor (himself included) by ending his miserable dog life.
Oh, really? Exactly where can i get a shotgun in Europe? Western Europe, specifically?

So i can massacre and dismember the vultures you call your family and ensure they never get the respect of a proper burial for birthing such an appalingly deformed revolting execration on a planet with an overpopulation problem.

Your entire bloodline owes an apology to nature itself for your existence and the immoral siphoning of the oxygen produced by the many trees on Earth to contribute to the continuance of the human race's most ghastly member since Frankenstein.

A thought.