@Be_Confident_Bro

@Theodore Bagwell keep crying for this jb maxxed eboy while he plows sweet Suzie Q every night

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 14781
@Theodore Bagwell keep crying for this jb maxxed eboy while he plows sweet Suzie Q every night

Idk who Suzie Q is but why did you send my video from when i was 14 ahahahahahaha

Is it hard to get laid ??!
For me yeah, no girls in school i only knew guys plus i have no other activities to meet people

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
@Be_ConfidentBro you folded nigga clearly @RODEBLUR got to ur head so u blocked him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I’ve already said what needed to be said multiple times, arguing with KHHV slayer Rodeblur is completely useless since he lives in a universe of his own and no matter what I or everyone else is telling him he keeps coping, denying and saying the same retarded stuff over and over again.

Nah it's just that there is no point in arguing with people with sub80 iq, your life and your zero lay count are already proving you how much you are worth. No need to kick the dead horse (a mix between a monkey and a rat in this case) down.
Theodore described the situation well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
@Be_ConfidentBro

do you have a shit chin? or is your jaw wide enough where it looks like shit relatively?
Very wide jaw + big lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I’ve already said what needed to be said multiple times, arguing with KHHV slayer Rodeblur is completely useless since he lives in a universe of his own and no matter what I or everyone else is telling him he keeps coping, denying and saying the same retarded stuff over and over again.

I've never seen u argue on this site before

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
ur coloring compensates
but chin legit deformed tier

tall chin or death
Jesus man, it’s small but not that bad :lul:
In videos and irl it’s not that bad

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@Be_ConfidentBro im not sure if larp or not but if u are ur profile pic ur legit v gl

@RODEBLUR is coping hard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 5786 and Be_ConfidentBro
@Be_ConfidentBro im not sure if larp or not but if u are ur profile pic ur legit v gl

@RODEBLUR is coping hard
Thank you bro, appreciate it a lot!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781

Of course i deny what you say, your essay was literally fantasy, and that's not hyperbole at all, all you included in your shitty posts were descriptions of what you IMAGINE my life to be like, cringy descriptions of how you imagine encounters between me and another person to be like.

Meanwhile, my ''essays'' (which you don't even bother reading because they're not a line long and thus exceed your attention span) are based upon actual information about you and giving FACTUAL information about the way you look.

Let that sink in. While you daydream about including me in your fictional stories to recite your wall of copes and your boyfriend fantasizes about monkey rat hybrids i actually made an attempt at telling you about your own reality, an actual reality. And all you do in response is call me names, insult me, etc etc, followed by blocking me like a cornered foid on Tumblr.

so, go write about how you didn't read anything i said, because i'm the one coping and living in his own world. go on. it won't ascend you to 4 PSL.

@RODEBLUR is coping hard
Are you serious? Not only did you somehow conceive the idea of him not being his profile picture as if that could catfish anyone anywhere, but you followed it by calling him ''v gl'' as in ''very good looking''?

Bruh. Greycel IQ hitting another depth.

Exactly what good looking features does this guy have? At all? Just one? Name one, just one, because i'm god-damn lost.

But, to be generous, let's do a little trial-and error attractiveness test. If he's ''v gl'', he'll have no problem fitting in with other ''v gl'' guys, right?

Let's see.

LMFAO. No. This compressed deformed blob of a creature has no right to claim to even hold a candle to any of these men, let alone call himself the same species.

Not even close.

Mogged to every planet, moon, asteroid and comet in the Solar System and back by each.

Getting BTFO'd and ripped a new asshole. Not looking good for Play-Doh Bones here.

Starting to fit in...

Right at home.

So tell me, where were we again?

Are you serious? Not only did you somehow conceive the idea of him not being his profile picture as if that could catfish anyone anywhere, but you followed it by calling him ''v gl'' as in ''very good looking''?

Exactly what good looking features does this guy have? At all? Just one? Name one, just one, because i'm god-damn lost.

But, to be generous, let's do a little trial-and error attractiveness test. If he's ''v gl'', he'll have no problem fitting in with other ''v gl'' guys, right?

Let's see.

View attachment 1300154
LMFAO. No. This compressed deformed blob of a creature has no right to claim to even hold a candle to any of these men, let alone call himself the same species.
View attachment 1300158
Not even close.
View attachment 1300159
Mogged to every planet, moon, asteroid and comet in the Solar System and back by each.
View attachment 1300162
Getting BTFO'd and ripped a new asshole. Not looking good for Play-Doh Bones here.
View attachment 1300174
Starting to fit in...
View attachment 1300169
Right at home.

I'm cool with u but he does mog you ngl. He's a 6/10 easily

• +1
So please explain to me, how he's a 6/10 while mogging me? Or how he mogs anyone really, since he lacks a jaw altogether and has 0 good features while i have a plethora?

The fact that i have XY chromosomes and he doesn't should be enough to settle this.

Oh, i almost forgot, you were that faggot that thought i had to LooksMAX to get here.

Exactly what do you think i look like? Because i don't think you've got the right person.

Oh, i almost forgot, you were that faggot that thought i had to LooksMAX to get here.
View attachment 1300193
Exactly what do you think i look like? Because i don't think you've got the right person.

Reminder, this is you, you fucking pre pubescent rat. Holy shit at ur ego you fucking faggot you really think u mog people on this site when you are the ugliest nigga here with ur 10 inch bideltoid you weird fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Be_ConfidentBro
Looks like a struck a nerve.
View attachment 1300203
@Be_ConfidentBro Got something to say?
Keep barking for him you estrogenic pencil neck faggot. You literally need all the attention online because you get none irl you lifeless cunt
Download 1

Dumb hobgoblin faggot :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, WontStopNorwooding and Biiyo03

Let's see.

View attachment 1300154
View attachment 1300158
Not even close.
View attachment 1300159
View attachment 1300162
View attachment 1300174
Starting to fit in...
View attachment 1300169
Right at home.

Dnrd

plus he mogs u

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Let's see.

View attachment 1300154
View attachment 1300158
Not even close.
View attachment 1300159
View attachment 1300162
View attachment 1300174
Starting to fit in...
View attachment 1300169
Right at home.

U project so much insecurity im not sure whether to feel bad for you or laugh at you.
And I say insecurity because you look like a femboy you low t cuck looking rat.

@Be_ConfidentBro looks like the guy ur gf tells u not to worry about while u constantly cry to her and beg her whether she’ll stay with you.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 12669
His chin is death tier and his lips fuck his harmony up, but he’s still at least 5 psl. Anything under is a fucking underrate although id rate him 5.5, if his lips and chin were better he’d be 6 or more

• Love it
U project so much insecurity im not sure whether to feel bad for you or laugh at you.
And I say insecurity because you look like a femboy you low t cuck looking rat.

@Be_ConfidentBro looks like the guy ur gf tells u not to worry about while u constantly cry to her and beg her whether she’ll stay with you.
Even though i usually reply in chronological order, i had to reply to this bark first.

Exactly how are you going to call ME a ''femboy low t cuck looking rat'' while defending THIS?

Just a thought.

His chin is death tier and his lips fuck his harmony up, but he’s still at least 5 psl. Anything under is a fucking underrate although id rate him 5.5, if his lips and chin were better he’d be 6 or more
this nigga thinks he exceeds 4 psl

what a month of PSL does to a nigga

Even though i usually reply in chronological order, i had to reply to this bark first.

Exactly how are you going to call ME a ''femboy low t cuck looking rat'' while defending THIS?
View attachment 1300229
Just a thought.
84431230 0210 4AD3 AE71 7DC56DA9C316

or

5BCE9DC6 2A32 4E01 9FA5 7B827106AF5D

Gee whiz i wonder who looks better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Be_ConfidentBro
Keep barking for him you estrogenic pencil neck faggot. You literally need all the attention online because you get none irl you lifeless cunt
View attachment 1300212View attachment 1300213
Dumb hobgoblin faggot :lul:
Barking? For him? I'm no longer directing anything at him, he's given into his lack of balls and blocked me like a foid long ago.

Anyways, nice pic, you look nothing like me tho. Keep manifesting, and maybe you'll get there.

Moving on you say i ''literally need all the attention online because you get none irl you lifeless cunt''

As i am writing this i am ignoring several group chats, and some foids on Snapchat and a friend of mine on WhatsApp to tell a sub 4PSL that he's sub 4PSL. Not exactly here because i lack attention. Just here because it's my kingdom, and it's time for reign.

Jk. I'm just bored and the constant pour of notifications keeps me busy. So no, not exactly here because of lack of attention.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Gee whiz, i wonder why you chose a body pic of me and a face pic of him?

God, you pube-haired teenage losers who want to be a part of something online to make up for the void in their lives are so predictable.

I feel like i've seen every possible thing this archetype has to say, to the point i could just write a book of replies to them and just paste them in response because there's nothing different or surpassing 50IQ coming from you lot.

Barking? For him? I'm no longer directing anything at him, he's given into his lack of balls and blocked me like a foid long ago.

Anyways, nice pic, you look nothing like me tho. Keep manifesting, and maybe you'll get there.

Moving on you say i ''literally need all the attention online because you get none irl you lifeless cunt''

As i am writing this i am ignoring several group chats, and some foids on Snapchat and a friend of mine on WhatsApp to tell a sub 4PSL that he's sub 4PSL. Not exactly here because i lack attention. Just here because it's my kingdom, and it's time for reign.

Jk. I'm just bored and the constant pour of notifications keeps me busy. So no, not exactly here because of lack of attention.
Low iq response, don't expect more from a low t faggot who larps online and expects people to believe him

Low iq response, don't expect more from a low t faggot who larps online and expects people to believe him
Could you substantiate those claims you make? Or do you have your hands full hanging off @Be_ConfidentBro's implanted balls for that?

• Hmm...

God, you pube-haired teenage losers who want to be a part of something online to make up for the void in their lives are so predictable.

I feel like i've seen every possible thing this archetype has to say, to the point i could just write a book of replies to them and just paste them in response because there's nothing different or surpassing 50IQ coming from you lot.

Dn rd

plus u get mogged by blackops2cel

• JFL

Holy fuck this nigga has to be trolling at this point @Biiyo03

"Pube haired teenage losers"
Rodeblur3

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Dn rd

plus u get mogged by blackops2cel
Oh. Golden response. So original. Too bad it's false. Last time i checked, Blackops2cel isn't chadlite like me or above.

Anyways, the reality is, i mog you. And everyone you know. Just to let you know.

• Hmm...