Beards are a COMPLETE looksmin

H

hello12344

Diamond
I’ve been beard/stubble larping for 1.5-2 yrs cuz I fell for the Jewish bulking meme. I decided to fully shave today tho cuz Ive been cutting and I’m now at 16% bodyfat so I wanted to see how I look. Turns out I had all my failos/ halos completely wrong cuz of it and basically forgot what I look like.

Halos that the beard hid:
- my chin is WAYYY taller than I thought shit actually mogs
- my zygos mog more than I thought
- used to think my ramus was giga small, turns out it’s actually decently long just slanted
Failos that the beard hid:
- my nose looked way better w the beard, it’s like too prominent now
- my hyoid looked way better w the beard
- my eyebrows seem too thick now, but idk maybe that’s just an initial reaction

Overall look way better clean shaven and I’ve realized I actually kinda bonemog. Never growing my beard past like 1-2 mm ever again. (Used to always have a 5+ mm beard)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, BrahminBoss, Xangsane and 4 others
I rape my skin trying to keep my dense beard clean shaven

I’ve been beard/stubble larping for 1.5-2 yrs cuz I fell for the Jewish bulking meme. I decided to fully shave today tho cuz Ive been cutting and I’m now at 16% bodyfat so I wanted to see how I look. Turns out I had all my failos/ halos completely wrong cuz of it and basically forgot what I look like.

- used to think my ramus was giga small, turns out it’s actually decently long just slanted

Overall look way better clean shaven and I’ve realized I actually kinda bonemog. Never growing my beard past like 1-2 mm ever again. (Used to always have a 5+ mm beard)
idk some people look better with beards

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Was interested but stopped reading at "I"

• +1
Reactions: nathan and st.hamudi but 6‘5
idk some people look better with beards
Recessed or boneless or fat

I only had it cuz I was fat, now that I’m pretty lean I’ve realized I’ve been hiding lwk insane bones.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Beards are only a looksmin if u cant pull it off. Beard styles like goatee and stubble can ascend some people

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Beards are only a looksmin if u cant pull it off. Beard styles like goatee and stubble can ascend some people
disconnected goatee only ascends chincels (mainly only works with black ppl idk why).

Stubble is ok, but the “stubble” I had was on the longer end (5-6 mm) and hid my bones. When it would grow back to like 7-8 mm nearing the end of the week it would also look utterly atrocious and give me terrorist failo cuz I’m ethnic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu
disconnected goatee only ascends chincels (mainly only works with black ppl idk why).

Stubble is ok, but the “stubble” I had was on the longer end (5-6 mm) and hid my bones. When it would grow back to like 7-8 mm nearing the end of the week it would also look utterly atrocious and give me terrorist failo cuz I’m ethnic.
I disagree. Most people can benefit with a disconnected goatee except whites and asians and some curries. Whites benefit with a stubble. Even safir looks better with a goatee.
Also whats ur pheno?

especially sideburns are very looksmin they make your mandible look small and midface recessed