beat the shit out of some ugly asshole during football

comfortably dumb

comfortably dumb

Gold
he tackled my brother from behind like a massive faggot (you just don't do that during casual streetball on concrete), without knowing i was his brother

i didn't react too aggressively, just told him to chill and behave; a couple of other guys did the same

a minute after that, he tackled him even harder (no idea why, my brother wasnt provoking him and tensions in our streetball group are non-existent 99% of the time); i barely stopped myself for just starting a fight with him immediately

two minutes later, i end up going 1 on 1 with him in defense ... tackle him with 100% intensity, punching him in the face as he was recovering and trying to get up, saying "what's up, pussy, you are not so brave now", punching him 3 more times (i'm not exactly hulk, but i'm pretty wide, with good reflexes and know my physics, so he was close to ending up in a hospital) before others stopped the fight from escalating

the bitch apologizes to me and my brother and leaves the court

didnt know i had this in me, but then again, never found myself in such a situation before

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
Damn I didn’t know you had a brother :what:

• +1
Reactions: comfortably dumb
how old is brother?

Damn I didn’t know you had a brother :what:

i try not to talk about my family, close friends and girlfriends here too much

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
the bitch apologizes to me and my brother and leaves the court

this didn't happen, tho

• Love it
You are the asshole in this situation
Not everybody tackle in football on puropse
And there are rules againts tackling you can't just go beat up somebody because he tackled
tackle him with 100% intensity, punching him in the face as he was recovering
What a fucking pussy move , if you were a brave as you claimed you wouldn't this bitch ass trick

You are the asshole in this situation
Not everybody tackle in football on puropse
And there are rules againts tackling you can't just go beat up somebody because he tackled

What a fucking pussy move , if you were a brave as you claimed you wouldn't this bitch ass trick

he did it twice to my brother, like an animal, without any justification, on concrete, absolutely deliberately. i've been playing 20 years, obv i can tell when there's just an awkward contact that ends in someone's injury. wasn't the case here, the dude was just some weird angsty fag

i warned him after the first time

and i didn't do it from behind

not exactly a nobleman move from me, but what was i supposed to do, send him a letter of intent?

• Love it
Usually guys at 30 have a family and already low management position

most of us have degrees and white collar jobs, lol at stopping with pysical activity just because you turned 30

am i supposed to watch netflix every evening?

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back