• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, dragomaxxer and Deleted member 30037
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, JuicyCircleSack, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
I thought its ojective how come personal bias can exist then
It is objective. I can tell you for a categoric fact who is beautiful and who isn't. Other people just cope with their own bias that doesn't reflect reality

beauty is subjective but some guys are ojectively ugly

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MoggerGaston
it is
i like kate moss and vencant cassel
my childhood crushes

the world isn't black or white

its a mix of objective and subjective, you can generally objectively rate what makes a person good looking or not good looking but when deciding between two good looking people objectivity fails and subjectivity takes more off a role

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
ugliness is more well defined. why do you think incels exst?
I can call someone beautiful or ugly with a 99% accuracy so it's not subjective it's objective

the world isn't black or white

its a mix of objective and subjective, you can generally objectively rate what makes a person good looking or not good looking but when deciding between two good looking people objectivity fails and subjectivity takes more off a role
I agree

but beauty and attraction are not the same. I said beauty, which is objective. Attraction is subjective but that's not the same as beauty.

goes to you to btw @Beastimmung

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
It is objective. I can tell you for a categoric fact who is beautiful and who isn't. Other people just cope with their own bias that doesn't reflect reality
That doesn't make sense cause beauty is just something you find beautiful, if not everyone finds something beautiful it can't be inherently beautiful.

It is just beautiful from your point of view. You MADE the categories of what makes smth beautiful.

That doesn't make sense cause beauty is just something you find beautiful, if not everyone finds something beautiful it can't be inherently beautiful.

It is just beautiful from your point of view. You MADE the categories of what makes smth beautiful.
Look at my post above. You're talking about attraction, I'm talking about beauty. Two different things

but beauty and attraction are not the same. I said beauty, which is objective. Attraction is subjective but that's not the same as beauty.
What does beauty mean then? How could it be objective? Who decided what beauty is? Doesn't make any sense at all.

I can call someone beautiful or ugly with a 99% accuracy so it's not subjective it's objective
you would call my oneitis ugly when she is a stacy in my country

Look at my post above. You're talking about attraction, I'm talking about beauty. Two different things
Being attractive is literally part of the definition of beauty lmao

What does beauty mean then? How could it be objective? Who decided what beauty is? Doesn't make any sense at all.
Beauty is the objective rating of observable qualities from an unbias perspective

Attraction is your own personal opinion of their beauty which takes into consideration personal bias

beauty = objective

attraction = subjective

Intellects like myself who are blackpilled and understand aesthetics and genetic affluence
So its just your perspective again and not objective

Yes, beauty is subjective

One chad could be more beautiful than other chads. Totally subjective

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
Yes, beauty is subjective

One chad could be more beautiful than other chads. Totally subjective
No that’s attraction not beauty

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Plato