Beauty is the symbol of the Morally Good

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Meso + Meso
Makes sense why so many niggas here are like retarded, weak and petulant children

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, pig_face, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
Source: Trust me bro

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, iam good boy, med and 3 others
Source: Trust me bro
Its from one the greatest philosophers of all time, but could've been from a homeless crackhead, doesn't matter either way

It's an aphorism, my nigga. Just reflect on it and form your own opinion.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, Ryan, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
BS you can have good looks still be a degenerate scumbag

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pig_face, med, whiteislandpill and 2 others
Its from one the greatest philosophers of all time, but could've been from a homeless crackhead, doesn't matter either way

It's an aphorism, my nigga. Just reflect on it and form your own opinion.
Then explain why Ted Bundy, Ricardo Ramirez and Charles Manson look good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and NoReedemingFeature
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and whiteislandpill
snuck in charles manson
Images   2024 03 12T201312645

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, HitAndRun and whiteislandpill
Then explain why Ted Bundy, Ricardo Ramirez and Charles Manson look good
Humans beings aren't infallible

It being a symbol of good doesn't mean there won't be deviants carrying that very same symbol

A few bad apples shouldn't tarnish your whole view of the larger group

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and fuxkdakikez
this should be water but it seems that 70% of this forum lacks common sense

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, 6ft4, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
Humans beings aren't infallible

It being a symbol of good doesn't mean there won't be deviants carrying that very same symbol

A few bad apples shouldn't tarnish your whole view of the larger group
What is blud blabbering about 💀

You wrote

"Beauty is the symbol of the Morally Good"​

Your looks has no role in your morals.

yeah no shut the fuck up jfl

You wrote

You're missing the point

It's a philosophical statement. It's not about something scientific like crime's correlation to beauty. It's about the inherent meaning of beauty itself.

And in my experience, the most beautiful people I've gotten to know, were also some of the kindest and strongest ones.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and fuxkdakikez
@HarrierDuBois

You're missing the point

It's a philosophical statement. It's not about something scientific like crime's correlation to beauty. It's about the inherent meaning of beauty itself.

And in my experience, the most beautiful people I've gotten to know, were also some of the kindest and strongest ones.
Confirmation bias

Confirmation bias
Could be, but dismissing the idea completely bcs of this possibility would be naive

Ofc the halo effect exists, but to me, it's more of a responsibility

Those who possess great beauty should, especially, have great morals

Could be, but dismissing the idea completely bcs of this possibility would be naive

Ofc the halo effect exists, but to me, it's more of a responsibility

Those who possess great beauty should, especially, have great morals
I've never dismissed your point.

You have to provide a valid scientific source to prove your theory. You can't go around and assume something as true just because you had a different experience in life.

I've never dismissed your point.

You have to provide a valid scientific source to prove your theory. You can't go around and assume something as true just because you had a different experience in life.
I'm not making a scientific claim

It's aesthetics and ethics, aka philosophy, which is just theory and reflections

The part where I talked abt my experience informing this view was just to exemplify it and isn't that important tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
You're missing the point

Sean O'Pry: You wanna mog, do something for your community. You wanna mog, help the kid that is being bullied.
Sure bro all models are the best people on earth.

• +1
I'm not making a scientific claim

It's aesthetics and ethics, aka philosophy, which is just theory and reflections

The part where I talked abt my experience informing this view was just to exemplify it and isn't that important tbh
ZomboMeme 12032024024706

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Klasik01
Muh calculations and data

I'm a math major bro, but science can't solve everything
"science can't solve everything"

Then what can solve everything Mr. John nash 🙂

Last edited:
How can a math major tell me the definition of beauty, explain your pill
It doesn't really matter what I am tbh, but majoring in math does makes you think deeply about a lot of things bcs the subject is so abstract. It makes you question how deep really is your understanding of things, leading to new ideas and questions

It doesn't really matter what I am tbh, but majoring in math does makes you think deeply about a lot of things bcs the subject is so abstract. It makes you question how deep really is your understanding of things, leading to new ideas and questions
So you believe in Plato ideas about geometry? Because he's probably of the few that said beauty and morality are correlated but doesn't that mean a PSL 7+ is greater in morality than a PSL 6. You mean that being a good person is easy as existing and not doing anything when the base of morality is being able to engage with other people being honest and disinterested, otherwise no one would trust you.

So you believe in Plato ideas about geometry? Because he's probably of the few that said beauty and morality are correlated but doesn't that mean a PSL 7+ is greater in morality than a PSL 6. You mean that being a good person is easy as existing and not doing anything when the base of morality is being able to engage with other people being honest and disinterested, otherwise no one would trust you.
The quote in the OP was from Kant

He was def inspired by Plato, but is coming from a diff angle. It's about trying to attach meaning to beauty beyond the senses.

If Kant saw a world where suddenly every gl person was comitting heinous acts, he wouldnt back down from his statement. He more likely would deem it as a 'mad world'

The quote in the OP was from Kant

He was def inspired by Plato, but is coming from a diff angle. It's about trying to attach meaning to beauty beyond the senses.

If Kant saw a world where suddenly every gl person was comitting heinous acts, he wouldnt back down from his statement. He more likely would deem it as a 'mad world'
Kant was an ugly dickhead itself. The book where he explains beauty, perfection and morality combined is the Critique of the Power of Judgement and is not about GL people lol

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Kant was an ugly dickhead itself. The book where he explains beauty, perfection and morality combined is the Critique of the Power of Judgement and is not about GL people lol
I havent read it, maybe i misunderstood the quote

What do you think he meant by it, then?
Is the 'beauty' he's referring to just the manifestation of good actions? Or is it like external, non human beauty that one produces like music, arts, etc

Former seems a bit redundant tbh

You wrote

You arent even listening to his argument. Instead you just say "what is blud blabbering about". :feelsuhh:

I havent read it, maybe i misunderstood the quote

What do you think he meant by it, then?
Is the 'beauty' he's referring to just the manifestation of good actions? Or is it like external, non human beauty that one produces like music, arts, etc

Former seems a bit redundant tbh
To be simple about Kant. Perfection=Morality and
Beauty=Art/Creation. The question is: is creation made by God's help? if that's true then art is part of perfection (Schelling stance). The ones who thought GL people were a sign of the morally good was Plato and Burke. Kant denied that (he was ugly).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and DelonLover1999
brutal blackpill from a foid
Screenshot 2024 03 12 204020

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Klasik01
Low IQ argument. Its a statement nigga

He clarified it later you monkey. The way he said it was like he was stating some hard fact

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill

He clarified it later you monkey. The way he said it was like he was stating some hard fact
Didnt read that far bruh

• +1
You arent even listening to his argument. Instead you just say "what is blud blabbering about". :feelsuhh:
Nigger can't even see my argument below? Were you raped in the eyes as a child

To be simple about Kant. Perfection=Morality and
Beauty=Art/Creation. The question is: is creation made by God's help? if that's true then art is part of perfection (Schelling stance). The ones who thought GL people were a sign of the morally good was Plato and Burke. Kant denied that (he was ugly).
Thanks for clarifying

I don't think I share exactly's Plato's views

As I said, my philosophy (and the one I thought Kant shared) is that human beauty is sort of a beacon of morality. Ugly people can be morally good, ofc, but it's easier to see them being bad than those who are beautiful.

Ofc this is an extrapolation of the halo effect. But I think it has some merit, cause my intuition is that this isn't just some random cognitive bias. It points to something about beauty itself.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Thanks for clarifying

As I said, my philosophy (and the one I thought Kant shared) is that human beauty is sort of a beacon of morality. Ugly people can be morally good, ofc, but it's easier to see them being bad than those who are beautiful.

Ofc this is an extrapolation of the halo effect. But I think it has some merit, cause my intuition is that this isn't just some random cognitive bias. It points to something about beauty itself.
I get it. Rich people are usually prettier and they live more confortable lives so it's not a coincidence if most of them have good values. High value men choose pretty women from all backgrounds and then they live happy. While if you were born poor an ugly it's more difficult to be a good person because others would share behavior of bad people. Middle class would be good people but not pretty most of the time because they don't have access to a luxury lifestyle.

• +1

You wrote

Beauty will save the world.

• Love it
Thanks for clarifying

3595236 1692272518135

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and DelonLover1999
Beauty is the symbol of deception.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and DelonLover1999
Another example of the looks halo.
Beauty isn't related to character. But of course the human mind is drawn to portray goodness with beautiful facial and bodily aesthetics.

Plato recognizing the black pill long ago but nowadays we have leftist liberals with their affirmative action bs trying to solve a problem that comes from nature. Herbert Spencer was another dude who realized some groups of humans are better than others.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Another example of the looks halo.
Beauty isn't related to character. But of course the human mind is drawn to portray goodness with beautiful facial and bodily aesthetics.
Yeah bro it's not like I've thought abt this a lot and actually gave an explanation in the comments.

Its just the halo effect subconciously taking over me

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
agree

• Love it
Yeah bro it's not like I've thought abt this a lot and actually gave an explanation in the comments.

Its just the halo effect subconciously taking over me
Sorry that I didn't read anything beyond the first post

Interesting

Its better to see beauty as deception, objectively. Because what is beauty anyways? And what effect does beauty have on the human species? Looking at beauty, beauty intends to attract or assert. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ads, consumers products, food etc. Deception would not work properly without beauty. Deception comes with a lie, but beauty works to attract. A lie made attractive is proper deception. A lie is an assertion that is believed to be false. Beauty asserts. If a idea of 'beauty' was turned into a symbol of something, it would superimpose that what's shown beautiful into the idea of the symbol. Because beauty is attraction, and by pegging attractive aesthetics to lets say morality, your superimposing the idea of aesthetic to be morality itself. This is deception, because beauty by definition can only be represented by beauty, and not morality etc. And beauty is attraction. Nothing more, nothing less.

Through the minds of most human species, humans think what looks good=good. But the truth is that it only looks good. They are deceived by beauty itself, what beauty means etc., and thus beauty would work better to be a symbol of deception to the human species in accuracy.

You dress up a cake in a beautiful manner because it attracts the consumer better that way. It also deceives you to think the cake tastes better than it looks. You wouldn't want to eat a cake that looks like human shit, regardless of how it tastes. But you can absolutely have a good tasting cake regardless of how beautiful it looks like. You can also dress up a shoe to look like a cake. Most practical uses of beauty is through deception or awareness/attraction.

Last edited: