Becoming a prettyboy with surgery after puberty would be the greatest ascension possible

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Imagine you're fully grown, with some pretty features, and you further enhance these by making your features that are too primitive smaller and less dimorphic.

You would aim too look like prime justin bieber, cute yet also with masculine features, so you won't look like a total joke, but rather just a cuter and less mature looking version of yourself.

Look at chico and justin bieber now. All prettyboys descend in their mid to late 20s, but if you took good care of yourself, you could keep up your artificial look well into your 40s! All you need to do is take care of collagen, your bones won't change and there is no danger of your face becoming bigger or primitive with age.

It would be very risky and expensive to pull this off tho. Tranny surgeons might fuck you up with frankenstein tier surgeries and make you look like a joke. You would need to know a lot about aesthetics and female preferences to pull this, but if someone where to manage it, it would be the greatest ascension the world has seen so far.

• +1
Reactions: NONE, CopeTilliRope, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Surgeons in Korea are the only ones capable of this.

Imagine you're fully grown, with some pretty features, and you further enhance these by making your features that are too primitive smaller and less dimorphic.

You would aim too look like prime justin bieber, cute yet also with masculine features, so you won't look like a total joke, but rather just a cuter and less mature looking version of yourself.

Look at chico and justin bieber now. All prettyboys descend in their mid to late 20s, but if you took good care of yourself, you could keep up your artificial look well into your 40s! All you need to do is take care of collagen, your bones won't change and there is no danger of your face becoming bigger or primitive with age.

It would be very risky and expensive to pull this off tho. Tranny surgeons might fuck you up with frankenstein tier surgeries and make you look like a joke. You would need to know a lot about aesthetics and female preferences to pull this, but if someone where to manage it, it would be the greatest ascension the world has seen so far.
I'm a "washed up pretty boy" (I was called this by a relative once wtf). I need less UEE and thicker eyebrows, both of which I had in former years. Pictures of me in my 20's I see that UEE was almost no factor due to lots of fat in the eye area, it freakin' pisses me off.