becoming a socially isolated htn

Absurdist

Absurdist

mentalcel
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Posts
3,507
Reputation
5,218
my social life is over.

causality has not favored it.

no matter how hard I try I just can't beat these external variables.

so might aswell just break it off wih all my "friends".

give up entirely on parties and "slaying"

and ascend from mtn to htn.

and then look cool in a corner until I can get out of this fuckass hellschool.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fraudislaw, pexy, Mansur and 1 other person
doesn’t exist. You can’t be high tyour Normie and have people not like you
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and Absurdist
my social life is over.

causality has not favored it.

no matter how hard I try I just can't beat these external variables.

so might aswell just break it off wih all my "friends".

give up entirely on parties and "slaying"

and ascend from mtn to htn.

and then look cool in a corner until I can get out of this fuckass hellschool.
Mirin, you became more mature and self-aware
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
doesn’t exist. You can’t be high tyour Normie and have people not like you
Its certainly possible.

Also socially isolated ≠ being disliked.

you could be liked but never included.
 
well you have understood the parties and all of these dopamine spike activities having no benefits in your life and you have gotten a goal youre striving for now
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
well you have understood the parties and all of these dopamine spike activities having no benefits in your life and you have gotten a goal youre striving for now
I've given up really. I just can't keep up with this fast-paced superficial lifestyle. Such low attention spans. Always jumping from one topic to another. never going in depth.

Its not like im invited to shit. I don't live in the area. My parents don't give a fuck about me or my social life. They prefer for me to actively rot in my room.

Its pretty over for me not gonna lie. I have my ltn friends who do live in the area call me a "loser" or "virgin" just cause I don't go out or get girls on the daily. But I mog them to hell and back. I just can't go out and im severely mentally ill.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansur
I've given up really. I just can't keep up with this fast-paced superficial lifestyle. Such low attention spans. Always jumping from one topic to another. never going in depth.

Its not like im invited to shit. I don't live in the area. My parents don't give a fuck about me or my social life. They prefer for me to actively rot in my room.

Its pretty over for me not gonna lie. I have my ltn friends who do live in the area call me a "loser" or "virgin" just cause I don't go out or get girls on the daily. But I mog them to hell and back. I just can't go out and im severely mentally ill.
I dont really see any happiness in these activities either way.

Its always the same repetitive shit, intaking noises into holes of my body doesnt sound fun to me same as with making certain movements with my body

And you obv made the right decision leaving that loser circle. Spend time with yourself, go outside, visit a library with a coffee and whatever you feel like doing.

Learning how to live with yourself is important
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
Learning how to live with yourself is important
Yes but its hard.

Part of me still craves social validation from girls and others.

Maybe its cause I have low self esteem.

Thats why i want to get to htn.

So i can confidently love myself in the mirror.

Being able to jerk off to myself would be peak.

Its not gay its just self-love.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
Part of me still craves social validation from girls and others
Thats absolutely normal, its natural to crave for human attention and social interactions as without we would go insane
But learning more in a way of you knowing how to deal with it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist

Similar threads

romanstock
Replies
1
Views
41
Bizygomatic
Bizygomatic
AutistKhan
Replies
3
Views
35
HappyChud
HappyChud
orbitlet
Replies
9
Views
53
scuderia
scuderia
Odindvatres
Replies
62
Views
208
Atra
Atra
dreamz
Replies
21
Views
80
lowtide654
lowtide654

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top