Been on finasteride for 4,5 months, still losing hair

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I definitely have MPB since my balding follows that exact pattern. But I'm also suspected to have some autoimmune condition causing my adrenals and thyroid gland to malfunction.

I'm already in the process of getting diagnosed by geneticists (this is a center for rare diseases basically)

Should I hop on dutasteride or should I wait one full year on fin? I'm definitely getting a big hair transplant like 3k grafts, I wanna lower my hairline and get rid of my nasty oval temples. I'm norwooding because of my subhuman grandfather, I can't emphasize with words how much I hate this faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash, sytyl, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
it's over, your genetics didn't want you to make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
If you have been using it for 4,5 months and haven't seen a result yet then the cause might not MPB, it is probably the disease that you don't have a diagnose.
There are thousands of causes for hairloss.

I would stay away from duta.

• +1
What does balding do to your self image bro I want to know

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You need to take before and after bro, same lighting, same angle etc then compare, you may not even norwood but it’s all in your head.

or if you norwood just wait 6/12 months then look again if your hair went to shit and if it did, save for a hair transplant

Personally I would hop on duta

no, i would stay on fin at least a year.
I had two shedding experience during second month and during 6th month.
Currently 8 month, stabilized situation and i see small hair on the hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and Deleted member 5912
Did you lose your dick erections too ? Do you feel more depressed have bitch tits amd no longer get morning wood ?

Keep finasteride and add RU.
If you still lose hair, drop finasteride and start dutasteride.
If you still lose hair, rope.

• +1
Just JohnnySinsmax

Did you lose your dick erections too ? Do you feel more depressed have bitch tits amd no longer get morning wood ?
none of those, I'm just depressed I'm nonChad and still balding

complete loss of self confidence and an astronomical surge in lack of self worth

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, DaGullas and BigBoy
It makes you feel as if you are 45 years older and time is slipping by.

24 why? I'm not bald though I am on fin to prevent it if that's why you're asking

No I was asking just to see the age. I started losing around 20 (26 now) and I felt bad like you do luckily fin and rogaine did work for me and I got it pretty much all back. I mostly felt bad because i was like the only ones to start losinf at that time. Around 24-25 however i noticed a lot of my friends started norwooding so if it happened at that age I wouldn't have felt as bad. I definitemy saw results within 5 months tho, is give it a few more months MAX and then try something else ASAP. Hate to say it but worse case if that doesn't work, a lot of people hitting mid 20s start norwooding trust me, so you won't be alone in that. Hopefully it works out for you tho man.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
No I was asking just to see the age. I started losing around 20 (26 now) and I felt bad like you do luckily fin and rogaine did work for me and I got it pretty much all back. I mostly felt bad because i was like the only ones to start losinf at that time. Around 24-25 however i noticed a lot of my friends started norwooding so if it happened at that age I wouldn't have felt as bad. I definitemy saw results within 5 months tho, is give it a few more months MAX and then try something else ASAP. Hate to say it but worse case if that doesn't work, a lot of people hitting mid 20s start norwooding trust me, so you won't be alone in that. Hopefully it works out for you tho man.

My hair's good rn, was thinning fast at the crown I can dm pics but thankfully fin worked and it filled it back in. I had a really stressful year from age 21-22 which probably caused the balding to start prematurely (was expecting it to start in my late 20s tbh). I wasn't receding from the temples/hairline which was good.

The few months that I was aware that my crown was thinning were probably some of my worst mental status wise and what I posted 100% describes how I felt at the time since my hair halos me hard.

Fin saved my mental status from becoming worse than it is tbh. I feel really bad for people who are balding that are either afraid of it or get on it and don't see improvements. It's good to see it worked for someone else here too.

My hair's good rn, was thinning fast at the crown I can dm pics but thankfully fin worked and it filled it back in. I had a really stressful year from age 21-22 which probably caused the balding to start prematurely (was expecting it to start in my late 20s tbh). I wasn't receding from the temples/hairline which was good.

The few months that I was aware that my crown was thinning were probably some of my worst mental status wise and what I posted 100% describes how I felt at the time since my hair halos me hard.

Fin saved my mental status from becoming worse than it is tbh. I feel really bad for people who are balding that are either afraid of it or get on it and don't see improvements. It's good to see it worked for someone else here too.

Yeah if you're the first one you feel like a freak its brutal, literally any side effects are nowhere near how shitty it feels to be bald at a young age. Severe side effects (and debateadly any) are super uncommon and even if you get minor ones like somewhat lower sex drive etc, its a small price to pay for being bald and the in real cortisol spikes you will be taking on a moment to moment basis, not to mention, if you have a sex drive and not tjenperfect head shape good luck putting it to use with anything worthwhile or youthful being bald.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl