Been taking Adapalene everyday since 24th Jan 2020.

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

Bitch I be fly without trying, fashion autopilot
It works. Give it time guys, you can "tik tok faggot max" and improve your skin and improve all the knock on effects in your life and how people treat you. Try to everythingmax. This is just 1 thing, but consistencymaxing is consistently the best "-max". See you on the flipside brothers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6963 and 6 others
You are incredibly based I am using it too and it makes me look younger and photoshopped it's amazing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium and Seth Walsh
I started using in December. It’s the only thing that has worked for getting rid of my acne.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Can I get it from a doctor?

• +1
Reactions: Boots
It works. Give it time guys, you can "tik tok faggot max" and improve your skin and improve all the knock on effects in your life and how people treat you. Try to everythingmax. This is just 1 thing, but consistencymaxing is consistently the best "-max". See you on the flipside brothers.
Does it remove black heads?

Does it remove black heads?
Not sure. It might yeah. But I didn't focus on whether it did or not so I can't give an absolute answer. 5+ months on Adapalene is a sawhorse looksmax but make sure to wear SPF on days where its sunny.

Can I get it from a doctor?
Definitely yeah but you can get it so easily without a prescription. I posted the best source in this thread (where I get it from)

Can you use it while on retin-a?

Can you use it with retin-a?
I use Retin-A on and off but mostly Adapalene. Yeah some days you can use Retin-A instead but gauge everything yourself.

I use Retin-A on and off but mostly Adapalene. Yeah some days you can use Retin-A instead but gauge everything yourself.
Are the ones on amazon legit, and would you say this is better than retin-a?

what is the dosage if you have sensitive skin? and how often do you use it?

Can you combine them? I thought retin a would be enough

Not sure and it's different. It's probably better at clearing acne in the long run, but for skin quality idk

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Not sure and it's different. It's probably better at clearing acne in the long run, but for skin quality idk
You got a link to where you get yours from?

Can you combine them? I thought retin a would be enough
High risk stuff. Maybe after like 8-10months you can try combine them on the same day but until then, no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Which one is better?
I've been using Adapalene as the staple. After like 10 months, Retin-A will be better. But I'm only less than 5 months on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I've been using Adapalene as the staple. After like 10 months, Retin-A will be better. But I'm only less than 5 months on.
Ty I'll get Retin A then. HOpefully the jew doctor prescribes it. Otherwise I will have to pay yet another softmaxx :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
How does it stack against Azelaic Acid (Skinoren)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25399481/

" Conclusions: AzA15% gel is a safe and effective treatment and maintenance treatment of female adult acne with non-inferior efficacy to AD 0.1% gel in the control of inflammatory acne."

Yes the ones on Amazon are legit that's where I buy it from and it works it's much more less irritating than Retin A

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
These things work by killing bacteria, usually dermo's prescribe AB's along with them. I assume you just been applying ada...
Adapalene killing bacteria? Not that I know of.

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew
adapelene is trash

Tazorac and retin A mogs hard intern if anti aging and even acne

adapelene is trash

Tazorac and retin A mogs hard intern if anti aging and even acne
not false but Idk where to get Retin A also Adapalene is not irritating compared to Retin A from what I hear

Shipping is 18 dollars for the site you linked, the creme is 8$. Given they are out of Minoxidil what would one throw in the mix? Did you have to pay duties too?

not false but Idk where to get Retin A also Adapalene is not irritating compared to Retin A from what I hear
Yeah because it’s useless and doesn’t do anything to the skin

And it’s OTC for a reason because it’s pathetic

Yeah because it’s useless and doesn’t do anything to the skin

And it’s OTC for a reason because it’s pathetic
You have a list somewhere? I think the Dermo's are taking me for a ride "5 months this, 5 months this - tank your gut/skin biome and can't be in the sun"

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey
I don't have any acne or anything, but occasionally get a pimple. Will this make me baby smooth?

i ordered some of this, gonna use it soon.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh