Been taking Adapalene everyday since 24th Jan 2020.

What %?

adapelene is trash

Tazorac and retin A mogs hard intern if anti aging and even acne
Adapalene works better if you do spot treatment with benzoyl peroxide. Tazo is still the best for acne in my experience.

What %?

Adapalene works better if you do spot treatment with benzoyl peroxide. Tazo is still the best for acne in my experience.
I tried tazorac before and was too strong for me. I like Adapalene the best tbh

I tried tazorac before and was too strong for me. I like Adapalene the best tbh
It's definitely more drying than tretinoin, I only use it sparingly when I have an acne bastard that won't go away.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
It's definitely more drying than tretinoin, I only use it sparingly when I have an acne bastard that won't go away.
I mean all of them are the same

But I heard that retin A active more receptors
While tazorac activate less receptors.

For Adapalene it’s good for acne but poor for anti aging

doesn't adapalene cause facial fat loss?

doesn't adapalene cause facial fat loss?
Don't know. Isn't that good though? And I don't think it causes any kind of fat loss. If so how?

I have a pretty clear skin,should I also use it?

I started using adapalene in July 2019 until February 2020. It got rid of acne but made my skin terrible despite that. My purge was really bad. It left more scars on my face than I had before using adapalene. After finally switching to tret earlier this year I started feeling improvements in my skin.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
how does it compare to tretinoin?

Is this mostly for acnecels or can it help oldfags to youthmaxx?

Any downsides?

Any interactions with other supps/medications?

Are you using the cream or the gel? Did you try both?

I started using adapalene in July 2019 until February 2020. It got rid of acne but made my skin terrible despite that. My purge was really bad. It left more scars on my face than I had before using adapalene. After finally switching to tret earlier this year I started feeling improvements in my skin.
Still on it?
how does it compare to tretinoin?
adapalene seems to be better for acne but tretinoin is probably better for anti-aging
Is this mostly for acnecels or can it help oldfags to youthmaxx?

Any downsides?
it's a retinoid so it should help with repairing photoaging, only downsides are that it can cause purge, dryness and increase skin's sensitivity to the sun.
I use Retin-A on and off but mostly Adapalene. Yeah some days you can use Retin-A instead but gauge everything yourself.
So it could be a good idea to use both together? perhaps alternating them

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98