Been Trying to social-maxx...

ReignsChad

ReignsChad

A Beautiful Lie
sorry you have to deal with this, bro. The sad truth is this: it’s not your social skills, or lack thereof, that is holding you back from making friends. It’s your face.

I’ve been in your shoes before. I’m an acne scar cel too. don’t let it get you down too much, find other things that make you happy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Edgar, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
DM me bro

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
sorry you have to deal with this, bro. The sad truth is this: it’s not your social skills, or lack thereof, that is holding you back from making friends. It’s your face.

Dude, there were a ton of blackpills on this night out...

*A 6'3 normie dude in our meetup got approached by a becky out of nowhere. She came to the table and literally cold approached him. Nothing came of it though... "muh girls don't approach though".

*A girl in the meetup lent me her jacket because I got cold as the night went on. I wanted to return the jacket and asked another girl in the meetup where she was. She told me condescendingly, "she's sitting with her boyfriend...". Jfl I just want to return her jacket, so why is she assuming I want to make a move or anything like that?

*Overall, I got 0 IOIs. A couple of IODs. That "ewww" at the end really hit me though. I keep trying not to care but when stuff like that happens it really shoots me down.

*Finally, muscles are a massive cope. Once again got a few bros telling me... "looking swole bro", "looking big bro". 0 female attention, if anything it draws negative attention to my ugliness.

I don't believe my FACE is holding me back from making friends. I am just not NT because I don't belong. It's definitely holding me back from ever having romantic prospects though. I'm down and out tbh... I was really hoping I could gain some confidence from this uni socials event. I have been trying to attend as many socials events as possible lately. I just can't find any true acceptance in any of them. It's like people don't want me to be there. I am introverted and don't contribute a lot to conversations. I am never rude or aggressive or anything like that though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10949 and 2 others
Sobered up now... I was surprisingly coherent writing up this thread for someone that had downed 10 double vodkas and a beer. Just realised that I didn't mention the biggest blackpill of all.

We always debate about normies having girlfriends / getting sex. I discovered midway through that a low tier normie/incel looks level in our group had a lowish mid-tier Becky gf. Wow, I guess this totally bluepilled anecdote debunks the blackpill you might think. He was a super chill and nice guy. Anyways, they had been together for 4 years (just be first theory?). As the drinks go down, the girls' inhibitions get lower. They lose the social filter and say what's on their mind. This girl flat out said she wasn't happy in their relationship. Maybe not a big deal, but that's :blackpill::blackpill: asf. It's like what has been discussed here. Low and mid-tier normies can get gfs but the female in the relationship always ends up unhappy. They need someone above their looks level to satisfy them long term.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ReignsChad
Final comment before I sign off this thread.

Jfl, at one point the conversation had devolved into good-looking celebrities.

A guy mentioned Ryan-fucking-Reynolds and a girl agrees. What does Ryan Reynolds have aside from a gigantic ass chin?

He is downward grown, cyclops tier IPD and a long midface. He was literally casted as the "ordinary relateable guy" in Hollywood. He has a big chin though. A bigly, bigly chin. I couldn't help but say he had a big chin. It is a big chin. Great chin. Like 3+ chin-philtrum ratio.

Then there was a fixation on an Ian Somerhalder lookalike in the beer garden that lasted for a good 30min.

Anyways, I need to get lower inhibitions, continue FACEing rejection and accept my subhumanity. Otherwise, the blackpill going to take me with it. The disgusted looks, invisibility cloak and callous comments are all part of an incels existence. Acceptance is the first step.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ReignsChad