What the fuck do incels and looksmaxing have to do with hurricanes?

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
You autistic little freak @Xangsane

Why can’t you just be cool? Like a likable cool person that people want to talk to, relatable, is it that difficult for your autist brain? Genuinely not even trying to talk shit here. I don’t understand what it’s like being a legit autist who lacks social cues, I’m super cool, easily get along with people, sociable. I’ve never been an autistic retard, I’m that guy people say is cool. What in your brain makes you talk about hurricanes irrelevantly like a retard then think everybody else will think it’s cool too? Thanks, greatest regards

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChadL1te, chaddyboi66, itisoverboyos and 19 others
Don’t insult the huricussy!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, soover4me, IMOGYOU and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Dnr. You can't ascend without hurricanes

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, IMOGYOU, Xangsane and 1 other person

Why can’t you just be cool? Like a likable cool person that people want to talk to, relatable, is it that difficult for your autist brain? Genuinely not even trying to talk shit here. I don’t understand what it’s like being a legit autist who lacks social cues, I’m super cool, easily get along with people, sociable. I’ve never been an autistic retard, I’m that guy people say is cool. What in your brain makes you talk about hurricanes irrelevantly like a retard then think everybody else will think it’s cool too? Thanks, greatest regards
Because Jova has been canonized on PSL

Don’t insult the huricussy!
Do not ever insult the hurricussy!

GET INVOLVED WITH HURRICANEPOSTING!

Dnr. You can't ascend without hurricanes
You cannot!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Costcosuperstore, Zeruel and 3 others
Once you realize hurricanes are the incels of Nature you'll understand

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and Xangsane
Once you realize hurricanes are the incels of Nature you'll understand
Not really

Because Jova has been canonized on PSL
View attachment 2806874View attachment 2806875View attachment 2806876
View attachment 2806878
View attachment 2806879
View attachment 2806880
View attachment 2806881
View attachment 2806882

Do not ever insult the hurricussy!

GET INVOLVED WITH HURRICANEPOSTING!
View attachment 2806890View attachment 2806892View attachment 2806894

You cannot!
You posted it 1,000 times and because you send AI generated images designed to make you better looking retarded incels payed attention to what you said after relentless autism, nobody actually cares, they just value anything that somebody with any type of looks says more, if you were an ugly retard nobody would pay attention to anything you do or say along the lines of Juste and MVP

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You posted it 1,000 times and because you send AI generated images designed to make you better looking retarded incels payed attention to what you said after relentless autism, nobody actually cares, they just value anything that somebody with any type of looks says more, if you were an ugly retard nobody would pay attention to anything you do or say along the lines of Juste and MVP
WELOVELOOKS

also @chaddyboi66 made a tornado thread

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Nothing wrong with being a pathetic autist with horrible brain chemistry but I hope you’ve accepted your place in the world. Based off your submission I’d say you have

Nothing wrong with being a pathetic autist with horrible brain chemistry but I hope you’ve accepted your place in the world. Based off your submission I’d say you have

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@smoth @Aypo129 @socialcel

Be honest

First name you see on here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and socialcel
@smoth @Aypo129 @socialcel

Be honest

First name you see on here?

View attachment 2806907
This shit is the most boring little “game” I have ever seen and is again completely irrelevant, how anybody even interacts with this without feeling suicidal is an enigma to me

I’m trying to be annoyed here but I’m kinda glad xangsane has found a little clique of other autists who may be as autistic and cringe as him. You guys have a cute little club here, I can’t even hate. Haha, fernand the storm mogs bros!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and Xangsane
I’m trying to be annoyed here but I’m kinda glad xangsane has found a little clique of other autists who may be as autistic and cringe as him. You guys have a cute little club here, I can’t even hate. Haha, fernand the storm mogs bros!!!
Fernand doesn't mog SHIT

Mogged by Dorian and Juliette

Attachments

• 1710776478881.png
    1710776478881.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
You remember that old woman with the boob?

Which name list is the most incel?

Who is Ana?
A young Italian-American girl was going on a date.....

Her Nonna said: "Sita here ana letame tella you about those-a younga boys.

He's agonna try ana kiss you, you are agonna likea dat ... but don't let him do that.

He's agonna try ana kiss your breasts, you are agonna likea dat too... but don'ta let him do that.

But most important, he's agonna try ana lay on topa you, you are agonna likea dat, but don'ta let him do that.

Doing that willa disgraca the family.

With that bit of advice, the granddaughter went on her date. The next day she told grandma that her date went just like she had predicted:

"Nonna, I didn't let him disgrace the family. When he tried, I just turned over, got on top of him, and disgraced HIS family!"

Nonna fainted!!

• JFL
A young Italian-American girl was going on a date.....

Her Nonna said: "Sita here ana letame tella you about those-a younga boys.

He's agonna try ana kiss you, you are agonna likea dat ... but don't let him do that.

He's agonna try ana kiss your breasts, you are agonna likea dat too... but don'ta let him do that.

But most important, he's agonna try ana lay on topa you, you are agonna likea dat, but don'ta let him do that.

Doing that willa disgraca the family.

With that bit of advice, the granddaughter went on her date. The next day she told grandma that her date went just like she had predicted:

"Nonna, I didn't let him disgrace the family. When he tried, I just turned over, got on top of him, and disgraced HIS family!"

Nonna fainted!!
Mogged

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129

• +1
Boy if you were only present during early 2021 you would know brutally gay xangsane was
He would regularly post animated pictures of his asshole.
Hes way less autistic now

• Love it
I wanna tongue xangsane's anus.