Been using retin-A since early december, how is the improvement in my skin quality? Has it given me a leg up at all?

D

Deleted member 16346

Always larping
This is how it looks now

this was how my skin was in november

screencap of it now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, ChristianChad, AscendingHero and 18 others
shit can a mod move this to the looksmaxxing section @Gargantuan

someone make a "who tf asked" vid rn PLZ

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 9641 and 9 others
ngl tho it doesn't look much better

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel
if only devansh was here to rate your unscrupulous skin

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 9641, Chadeep and 3 others
ngl tho it doesn't look much better
Fuck. Is it like no improvement in the collagen or the dark scars still being there

Fuck. Is it like no improvement in the collagen or the dark scars still being there
Looks like the neck area and below is more pale than your face, uneven skin + collagen is unimpressive and poor infras

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel
Looks like the neck area and below is more pale than your face, uneven skin + collagen is unimpressive and poor infras
Yh no idea how that shit with the face skin being darker happened. Even my friends talk about that when we re at the beach and shit.

I read that that was the skin colour I was born with and my face skin just got darker from being in the sun more or smth. I'm gonna see a dermatologist or smth cuz now I feel like I was cheated out of a better pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Baldingman1998, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Badboy dravidian tbh. Most dark triad thing I did recently was dm greycels that @StrangerDanger was indian
U legit look like a criminal/dark triad badboy, mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Yh no idea how that shit with the face skin being darker happened. Even my friends talk about that when we re at the beach and shit.

I read that that was the skin colour I was born with and my face skin just got darker from being in the sun more or smth. I'm gonna see a dermatologist or smth cuz now I feel like I was cheated out of a better pheno
Fucking brutal. My face has @StrangerDanger pheno and my body has @user0213 pheno

Theres a little bit of improvement.

What dose of RetinA are you using? how many times do you apply it?

• +1
Theres a little bit of improvement.

What dose of RetinA are you using? how many times do you apply it?
0.25% and i started doing it 3 times a week for 3 weeks then picked up to nightly

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Rate psl?
I'm bad with PSL fr, I can't really use that autistic scale. But I'd say you look like a 5/10. Girls might rate you higher though since you look VERY masc (I'm a guy, I'm not going to find very masc guys super attractive). Idk if longer hair would suit you, I can however see south asian girls liking you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16346 and .👽.
  • +1
fix your eyes man:hnghn:
i think Overall smv is around normie level, maybe 5.5/10
No clue what to do about eyes besides concealer. My infras are vertically short so all I can do is push them forward with implants. Im seeing a dermatologist about my hyperpigmentation next week. The best I can hope for is something like this where the tear trough deformity is still there but the skin is a uniform colour all over the face

MV5BNGI5MDY4ZmMtNDZhNi00YjA2LTg2NjgtMjhkMTczYTcwYjJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE4MDAyNzA V1  1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
No clue what to do about eyes besides concealer. My infras are vertically short so all I can do is push them forward with implants. Im seeing a dermatologist about my hyperpigmentation next week. The best I can hope for is something like this where the tear trough deformity is still there but the skin is a uniform colour all over the face

View attachment 1531523
the deep set/sunken eyes of pajeets is such a failio tbh.

• +1
the deep set/sunken eyes of pajeets is such a failio tbh.
I thank god for my upper eye area being good every day. If it wasnt for my hooding and brows I would have a truecel eye area.

I dont even know why most indians have it. Whats the evolutionary reason?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
do u apply tretinoin under your eyes as well?

It works pretty slow man, I’m on like 4 months of use and nearly finished my first tube, my skin is better than I started, but it is definitely gonna take it’s time

You could thugmaxx tbh I’d be scared to run into you in an ally

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
never. began.

go rope like your subhuman curry shitstain brother @MakinItHappenReturn

May allah grant you reincarnation for your subhumanity amen :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Did you film yourself in a studio wtf

• +1
It works pretty slow man, I’m on like 4 months of use and nearly finished my first tube, my skin is better than I started, but it is definitely gonna take it’s time

You could thugmaxx tbh I’d be scared to run into you in an ally
Yh its thugmaxxing or bust for me tbh. I need to improve my body for that tbh I have gigantic traps and great insertions but im a complete twink.

Also rate btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 15827
Did you film yourself in a studio wtf
Jfl. everyone can film this with a background/green screen and a camera. not necessary has to be a studio retard.

• +1
Yh its thugmaxxing or bust for me tbh. I need to improve my body for that tbh I have gigantic traps and great insertions but im a complete twink.

Also rate btw
Like 3. 5 face psl

• +1
Check out my 0.1 improvement in my profile. 0.025 did nothing for me. Also didn't know you were curry lol
anyone who knows as much about facial aesthetics as I do has to be indian.

• +1

Also rate btw
Probs normie I’d say, I think clearing up ur skin will help heaps, hopefully tret can help you with that

Also why don’t u clean shave

• +1
Probs normie I’d say, I think clearing up ur skin will help heaps, hopefully tret can help you with that

Also why don’t u clean shave
Shit philtrum so dont clean shave

You reckon I could reach htn or nah

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Shit philtrum so dont clean shave

You reckon I could reach htn or nah
Yeah

Also find a way to make your lips a bit brighter/ pinker

• +1
Why is your body more lighter than your face?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Deleted member 17646
Skin has improved clearly. Just fix your under eye area and grow hair.
Ive been getting compliments on the buzz and not rly any difference in attention from girls compared to w long hair. I think short hair like this is the best fit for me
Sebastian Stan

Longer hair mainly works well on lightskin curries w euro features imo

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
mirin camera quality also btw have you noticed whether it bleaches your skin a little or not that would be a huge bonus for my dravid skintone

• JFL
JFLs from @StrangerDanger just hit different. They feel so mocking

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
JFLs from @StrangerDanger just hit different. They feel so mocking
why are you so anxious in the video are you being held hostage at gunpoint

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 16346