Before you die, visit an empty mall

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
You have to go on a day when people don't work and they don't want to leave their homes either. Go very early to the place. I had the opportunity to do it. It feels pretty good, like you're inside a video game. You feel a strange sensation that is a mix between melancholy and fear. I felt quite peaceful. These places are always present in my dreams and I do not forget them after so many years. After exploring the place I just ate icecream and left. One of the best days of my life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, 5'7 zoomer, edgemaxx and 5 others
‚best day of my life‘ naah ngas here cant be fr

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Variety Jones, pig_face and 3 others
reminds me of the backrooms

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and pig_face
before u die, drive high on acid

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Incel niggas brain is so broken that the best day of his life is exploring an empty mall (the security guard already does this except he's not jobless) because it reminds him uf muh epic bideo game

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, Gonthar, pig_face and 5 others
u have to hide somewhere before the mall closes like those yt videos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057, lemonnz, pig_face and 1 other person
I've done it plenty of times. It was an okay experience, I guess. I still felt relieved when I exited and got onto the nature pathway that led back to my house.

I did this on ketamine when i was like 14

best days of my life was at roller coster park with my friends and gf hanging out whole day

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
You have to go on a day when people don't work and they don't want to leave their homes either. Go very early to the place. I had the opportunity to do it. It feels pretty good, like you're inside a video game. You feel a strange sensation that is a mix between melancholy and fear. I felt quite peaceful. These places are always present in my dreams and I do not forget them after so many years. After exploring the place I just ate icecream and left. One of the best days of my life.

View attachment 2802527View attachment 2802530View attachment 2802531
I kinda felt the same vibe when I would stay in my old high school after the school ended and would just roam around the empty classrooms and playground and cantine and gymnasium it was pretty chill.

Although it’s funner with friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057
Incel niggas brain is so broken that the best day of his life is exploring an empty mall (the security guard already does this except he's not jobless) because it reminds him uf muh epic bideo game
who is the incel i mog you on any day
yes i'm not normal normietad
go back to watch looksmax memes on tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back