Being a girl must be so weird

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
You spend all your time wanting to be dicked down, but you have to pretend like you're an asexual prude everywhere you go up until the second sex is about to happen. I can't imagine the cogbitive dissonance. No wonder bitches are crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, datboijj, HTN_Mentalcel and 9 others
Don't want to imagine

Getting free money for just existing
So hard bro

• +1
Reactions: Melly, 5'7 zoomer, CarrotMaxxer and 9 others
Also, bleeding putrid and bacteria-ridden blood for one week out of every month from age 10-55

🤮

Don't want to imagine
I mean, I get it. Getting dick is viewed as degrading and lowers your social value, so you're going to spend so lomg deciding who is worthy and you're going to need a guy to do all the initiating. But it's so weird. Imagine spending so much time making yourself looking like the perfect fuckdoll, but then having to act cold and distant toward the very guys you want to get fucked by.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Also, bleeding putrid and bacteria-ridden blood for one week out of every month from age 10-55

🤮
A girl I know explained how periods feel in detail and it's fucking disgusting
I mean regardless of the pain it must feel disgusting asf:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Eternal_
A woman's purpose in life is basically being Chad's cumdumpster.

I can only imagine how empty that must be.
Like imagine if your purpose in life was to be FUCKED. Being fucked is universally seen as something degrading and even "bad".
That's why people say "fuck you" as an insult :lul:

Deep down, all men look at women like walking flashlights, that's why they bitch sm. Even father's look at their daughters that way after they start taking dick.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Getting free money for just existing
So hard bro
Sure.
Sub five bitches get free money all the time :lul:

You guys are just trans in denial, tbh.
The average woman has a mostly shitty life.
Life starts at HTB/HTN.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE

Like imagine if your purpose in life was to be FUCKED. Being fucked is universally seen as something degrading and even "bad".

Deep down, all men look at women like walking flashlights, that's why they bitch sm. Even father's look at their daughters that way after they start taking dick.
and guys are all walking dildos

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

this is a weird take, although I agree with the first bit. That’s why it’s so important to find a virgin who respects herself and doesn’t let chads cum in her every second. Even writing that makes me feel disgusted

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
It's not really cognitive dissonance they know what they are doing and it's not a bad thing

That's why you need to become a simp:

this is a weird take, although I agree with the first bit. That’s why it’s so important to find a virgin who respects herself and doesn’t let chads cum in her every second. Even writing that makes me feel disgusted
Being fucked as a guys is the most degrading thing that can happen to you. But for them is their purpose LOL

Men will even call each other "girl" as an insult.
:lul::lul:
They are just such a meme gender and yes, ideally she should also be kissless, because a "virgin" that has kissed 30 random guys is simply another prostitute.
I don't wanna be licking another guy's spit
:feelsrope:

Call me a coper ,but I think women actually do prefer the attention and validation from existing rather than
having sex (unless its with a guy they find sexually attractive or they're on their period)

@forevergymcelling made a thread on this a while ago saying how a lot of those really top tier IG
Influencers are Asexual for the most part due to the sheer amount of Attention/Validation they get
which probably offsets their need for having Sex.Of course this logic doesn't apply for the majority of
women who usually will need to use Sex as a buffer to get the Attention/validation which the top tier
women get without having to sleep around.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and murdah
and guys are all walking dildos
You are retarded.
Men's purpose is not just fucking.
Men"s purpose is to built civilizations.
Men's purpose is to create theories about the universe, to ponder upon existence....
Men's purpose is to invent brand new languages and so on.

Women are dumb and inferior asf, they are not good for anything other then shitting out kids.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
You are retarded.
Men's purpose is to create theories about the universe, to ponder upon existence....

Women are dumb and inferior asf, they are not good for anything other then shitting out kids.
cool story bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Being fucked as a guys is the most degrading thing that can happen to you. But for them is their purpose LOL

Men will even call each other "girl" as an insult.
:lul::lul:
They are just such a meme gender and yes, ideally she should also be kissless, because a "virgin" that has kissed 30 random guys is simply another prostitute.
I don't wanna be licking another guy's spit
:feelsrope:
Yeh agreed

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and murdah
Call me a coper ,but I think women actually do prefer the attention and validation from existing rather than
having sex (unless its with a guy they find sexually attractive or they're on their period)

@forevergymcelling made a thread on this a while ago saying how a lot of those really top tier IG
Influencers are Asexual for the most part due to the sheer amount of Attention/Validation they get
which probably offsets their need for having Sex.Of course this logic doesn't apply for the majority of
women who usually will need to use Sex as a buffer to get the Attention/validation which the top tier
women get without having to sleep around.
Everyone likes validation. Women just get it easier when they're young and hot. Guys buy stupid cars, work all the time, do risky behaviors all for validation. It just doesn't work as well for them. Sex is a totally different thing.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Yliaster
Sure.
Sub five bitches get free money all the time :lul:

You guys are just trans in denial, tbh.
The average woman has a mostly shitty life.
Life starts at HTB/HTN.
They could if they tried

You are retarded.

Male and women are designed to reproduce and take care of the kid thats it