Being a slayer won't make you happy !!!!πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ€™πŸ€™

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ’¦
Being a slayer is not enough. You will never be happy even though you slay a lot . You will only get true happiness when you mog other men . 6'8 ltn is more happier than 5'10 htn/ Chadlite ...

My observation today at the beach at night. 5'10 is such a terrible height 😀😀😀😀. I saw this 6'6 3/10 with a Stacy girlfriend but I would never get her despite being better looking cos I'm 5'10. So even if I fully ascended after 5 years to chadlite /chad I would not be half as happy as him coz I won't mog enough men . The type of mogging I mean is not facially . Height and frame kinda mog . He legit had every possible failos in his face but the Stacy bitch just didn't care coz he was tall and the bitch seemed so happy . She was 5'7 approx. So dear yakhis real happiness comes from mogging other men .... And another instance where a foid was same height as me but wore heels so she mogged me . Bitch wore some freakin heels in the beach. And another tall Dravidian mogged me . He looked like @Ambrose lite facially but 6'8 brutal Mog but he seemed aspie so lifefuel . Guys πŸ‘ˆnow I know why @Amnesia wears 4inch lifts .brutal world,πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 14262, Xangsane and 1 other person
Being Γ  SLAYER is haram jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, ascension, currylightskin and 1 other person
How u know? I think it will

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and currylightskin
Height pill:blackpill:

Anything under 6’4 is dalit tier:feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
As I already said innumerable amount of times: only eating juicy bugs vill make you happy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Being a slayer is not enough. You will never be happy even though you slay a lot . You will only get true happiness when you mog other men . 6'8 ltn is more happier than 5'10 htn/ Chadlite ...

My observation today at the beach at night. 5'10 is such a terrible height 😀😀😀😀. I saw this 6'6 3/10 with a Stacy girlfriend but I would never get her despite being better looking cos I'm 5'10. So even if I fully ascended after 5 years to chadlite /chad I would not be half as happy as him coz I won't mog enough men . The type of mogging I mean is not facially . Height and frame kinda mog . He legit had every possible failos in his face but the Stacy bitch just didn't care coz he was tall and the bitch seemed so happy . She was 5'7 approx. So dear yakhis real happiness comes from mogging other men .... And another instance where a foid was same height as me but wore heels so she mogged me . Bitch wore some freakin heels in the beach. And another tall Dravidian mogged me . He looked like @Ambrose lite facially but 6'8 brutal Mog but he seemed aspie so lifefuel . Guys πŸ‘ˆnow I know why @Amnesia wears 4inch lifts .brutal world,πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™
Wtf can I do though bro apart from have a Chad face and body???
Liftmax to average height lol

There's nothing else πŸ˜…πŸ˜‘

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
How u know? I think it will
Slaying wont save your ass when you want a little genuine love but girls keep leaving or cucking your ass and lying.

Anyone can fuck another limp body with no feeling. It’s literally useless

• +1
Wtf can I do though bro apart from have a Chad face and body???
Liftmax to average height lol

There's nothing else πŸ˜…πŸ˜‘
Skinmax and all the things I said in pm yakhi . I don't remember exactly what rn . Lip posture. Eyebrow maxx and etc πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Skinmax and all the things I said in pm yakhi . I don't remember exactly what rn . Lip posture. Eyebrow maxx and etc πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™
Yeah man
But I will never mog height /frame hahait is what it is ffs
Some ugly 6ft8 lanklet can get same Stacy as me lol ffs

Just kidding were all gonna make it 😍😍😍

• Love it
Yeah man
But I will never mog height /frame hahait is what it is ffs
Some ugly 6ft8 lanklet can get same Stacy as me lol ffs

Just kidding were all gonna make it 😍😍😍
Frame can be frauded with muscles yakhi DW . Liftmaxx yakhi . You have no reason to worry yakhi . 99.99 percentile mandible πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Chadethnic101
im so depressed, keep getting mogged by 7'10 terrachads

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and currylightskin

Yakhi πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ€™πŸ€™

• So Sad
As I already said innumerable amount of times: only eating juicy bugs vill make you happy
Tbh, who the fuck voted for Agenda2030? :feelsohgod: Soyciety didn't. Tyranny at its finest, ngl.

• +1
cope....you're meant to spread your seed , not be a LTR :bluepill: cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
I'm sorry to hear that 😭

• +1

absolutely correct...and it includes the financial aspect too, basically all areas

• +1
Reactions: Survivor95 and currylightskin

I trully belive that mogging other men like psysically in money, intelect or success is more satisfactory that sleeping with lots of women.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back