Being a stormfrontcel/racist/caring about your race is the biggest cope EVER PERIOD

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I used to be extremely racist, but the more I've thought about it, the only people that actually care about their race/are really racist are fat/ugly/autistic pricks.

The only legit stormfrontcel I know IRL is fat, bloated as a potato and autistic as fuck. I can't understand how you can care so much about your own race when the majority of your "race" doesn't give a slight fuck about you or your existence. Most of the guys I've had things in common with were arab/Turkish.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Butthurt Dweller, TheMewingBBC and 8 others
Correct, chads fuck girls of all races

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, turkproducer, HighTierNormie and 1 other person
I used to be extremely racist, but the more I've thought about it, the only people that actually care about their race/are really racist are fat/ugly/autistic pricks.

The only legit stormfrontcel I know IRL is fat, bloated as a potato and autistic as fuck. I can't understand how you can care so much about your own race when the majority of your "race" doesn't give a slight fuck about you or your existence. Most of the guys I've had things in common with were arab/Turkish.
hello bro
Correct, chads fuck girls of all races
me future chaddam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 685
I am proudly racist even to my own kind

The CHAD race is just superior in so many ways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, ChoSeungHui, Drugs and 6 others
no need to be racist you guys!

Fat cuckmaxxed Neck beards just scared that Tyrones will plow their PSL 7 hillbilly daughters

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
Spoken like a true low testosterone

Sorry bro but ethnic takeover must be stopped or else Europe and NA is fucked. 4.4 billion Africans on this planet by 2100 is the end of civilization.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, KrissKross, HighTierNormie and 8 others

Sorry bro but ethnic takeover must be stopped or else Europe and NA is fucked. 4.4 billion Africans on this planet by 2100 is the end of civilization.
All ethnics will rope once they find out they are unable to acquire a PSL 7 white stacy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
I think race matters, it's about phenotype cultivation, evolving culture and aesthetics.
The current state of the west is actively destroying this vision.

I used to be racist, now i don't care anymore, i still oppose immigration from third world countries to prevent race mixing but the hate isn't there anymore.

Race won't stop me from being friends/friendly with someone.
I think it's stupid to make it into a personal matter and refuse to talk to blacks or other discriminatory behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, birchman and CopingCel

I can guarantee you for a 100% that my T is higher than you, especially considering your childish autistic threads about fapping causing balding

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 3043
NA vs the world

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: KEy21 and Deleted member 685

Good thread i don't understand the race cope i ain't a collective i am me my own will is me not my race my race doesn't represent me

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039

Love this show, explains why politics is all bullshit, no matter whether you are stormfrontcel or leftwing cuck.

Used to be into politics a lot when I was 12-20yo. I now realize it's pointless and life is about looks, money, status and the pursuit of happiness. Having intimate and positive social connections.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Race matters because other races hate white people. Stormfrontcels are the last line of defense in regards to white nationalism instead of beating them down and calling them fat you should just let them do their own thing at the very least.

Fucking lol...99% of foreign American hating ethniks are ugly looking manlets who hate North America. Do you see the good looking ethniks saying "Yeah they just hate whites because they're hairy and short"

It's a deeply rooted issue and it's gonna go on with you or without you. You would be extremely racist if another race was on top and dictated things. It's only in a position of privilege that white people can say things like "Ohh don't worry about race etc etc" of course you don't need to worry about it because it doesn't directly effect you.

Nothing matters until it does.

Give up your freedoms now for nothing and spend your whole life trying to get them back

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin, birchman and Deleted member 685
We slavs are chill here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Race matters because other races hate white people. Stormfrontcels are the last line of defense in regards to white nationalism instead of beating them down and calling them fat you should just let them do their own thing at the very least.

Fucking lol...99% of foreign American hating ethniks are ugly looking manlets who hate North America. Do you see the good looking ethniks saying "Yeah they just hate whites because they're hairy and short"

It's a deeply rooted issue and it's gonna go on with you or without you. You would be extremely racist if another race was on top and dictated things. It's only in a position of privilege that white people can say things like "Ohh don't worry about race etc etc" of course you don't need to worry about it because it doesn't directly effect you.

Nothing matters until it does.

Give up your freedoms now for nothing and spend your whole life trying to get them back
ironic coming from an italian ethnic

• JFL
Op I can hear the echos from here

• WTF
ironic coming from an italian ethnic
I'm 80% German with pale white skin and blue eyes jfl. Regardless Italians fought with the Nazi's in WW2 and were considered part of the Aryan race. Literally their closest ally. So from every angle I'm covered, both objectively and subjectively, also take into consideration the British blood I have too (Subjectively because WW2 Aryans were not real Aryans - It was a propaganda nationalist approach)

And it has nothing to do with me...It's all cool and funny to be edgy on the internet and make snarky comments but reality is reality lol.

The #1 sign of a shitskin is calling everyone except for pale skinned nordics ethnic. Would rather be FULL MED anyday than a Nordicuck

Last edited:
Same. I used to be into white nationalist shit but now I don't really care anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I can guarantee you for a 100% that my T is higher than you, especially considering your childish autistic threads about fapping causing balding
Let's keep our relations good bro.

• +1
1537640291132.png

• +1
Reactions: birchman and EckhartTollemaxx
based. agree with OP except that i still despise gypsies.

• +1
The #1 sign of a shitskin is calling everyone except for pale skinned nordics ethnic
it's a matter of fact that most "european" pheno looks ethnic
based. agree with OP except that i still despise gypsies.
gypsy nobody likes them, it's not a matter of race but of civilization litteraly

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

It's become an acceptable pastime to hate on whites
it's a dumb way to act and think then tbh

it's a matter of fact that most "european" pheno looks ethnic

gypsy nobody likes them, it's not a matter of race but of civilization litteraly
The point is they SMV mog shitskins into another stratosphere

But shitskins try to bunch everyone except for nordics together in a bin to act like they’re all the same to cope.

That’s why it’s the #1 sign

• +1
The point is they SMV mog shitskins into another stratosphere

But shitskins try to bunch everyone except for nordics together in a bin to act like they’re all the same to cope.

That’s why it’s the #1 sign
oh i agree definitively.
Nobody has a lowest smv than currycels

thicc latina booty

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
Lookism > Racism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 685
Lookism > Racism
lookism is racist.
is it due to pure objective ie better races than others, or soft power or both, it's a fascinating subject but we'll never have the answer

lookism is racist.
is it due to pure objective ie better races than others, or soft power or both, it's a fascinating subject but we'll never have the answer

Yes and No

• +1
I'm 80% German with pale white skin and blue eyes jfl. Regardless Italians fought with the Nazi's in WW2 and were considered part of the Aryan race. Literally their closest ally. So from every angle I'm covered, both objectively and subjectively, also take into consideration the British blood I have too (Subjectively because WW2 Aryans were not real Aryans - It was a propaganda nationalist approach)

And it has nothing to do with me...It's all cool and funny to be edgy on the internet and make snarky comments but reality is reality lol.

The #1 sign of a shitskin is calling everyone except for pale skinned nordics ethnic. Would rather be FULL MED anyday than a Nordicuck
phuckthisgeyearth said u look like a "half melted wog"

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
imgain not being a groyper

couldnt be me

Shit thread.
Expected better from you tbh bro.

phuckthisgeyearth said u look like a "half melted wog"

I have pale white skin and zero ethnik features...I can't even pass as med irl...To say I'm a wog is laughable...

If I never said I was "10% Italian" and I said I was Australian instead he wouldn't have said that. He's just a coping cuck. He probably would have asked to suck my cock..

I showed him some SHIT pic of me with front selfie camera looking down pre surgery..So I could make the results look even better in comparison..

I showed ppl I like a lot about 10-15 pics...I showed him maybe 2-3 at most...Just to put it in perspective...Probly not the best person to ask about me to..

I have pale white skin and zero ethnik features...I can't even pass as med irl...To say I'm a wog is laughable...

If I never said I was "10% Italian" and I said I was Australian instead he wouldn't have said that. He's just a coping cuck. He probably would have asked to suck my cock..

I showed him some SHIT pic of me with front selfie camera looking down pre surgery..So I could make the results look even better in comparison..

I showed ppl I like a lot about 10-15 pics...I showed him maybe 2-3 at most...Just to put it in perspective...Probly not the best person to ask about me to..
Didnt ask him
he said it himself in a thread
med are ethnic
thart's why nords put em below on the scale
main-qimg-10b86205b2dc6dde692c16b0be6fdc19

the reason meds have colored eye and slithly lighter skin compared to other ethnics, it's coz they were raped by nordics

Didnt ask him
he said it himself in a thread
med are ethnic
thart's why nords put em below on the scale
main-qimg-10b86205b2dc6dde692c16b0be6fdc19

the reason meds have colored eye and slithly lighter skin compared to other ethnics, it's coz they were raped by nordics

Now nords are getting raped by high T Muslims in their own countries...I don’t really care about Germany since I have no relatives who I really talk to there.

Only place other than US I have relatives is the UK

It all comes around

I don’t care who raped who considering I’m not med

U didn’t ask him..but u had the audacity to take his words as gospel like they were true lol..

Last edited:
  • JFL
Incels who cant accept blackpill become stormfrontcels