Being a stormfrontcel/racist/caring about your race is the biggest cope EVER PERIOD

lots of nerdics cope muh white race because they see darker males steal all of their women right in front of them every day

then the obvious egg faced bloated subhumans

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
lots of nerdics cope muh white race because they see darker males steal all of their women right in front of them every day

then the obvious egg faced bloated subhumans
That's cope tho ethnics don't slay either

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
There's no point in being a racist. If you ain't a chad, not even foids from same race would be ready to fuck you. But if you are actually a chad, you can fuck women from any race
Didnt ask him
he said it himself in a thread
med are ethnic
thart's why nords put em below on the scale
main-qimg-10b86205b2dc6dde692c16b0be6fdc19

the reason meds have colored eye and slithly lighter skin compared to other ethnics, it's coz they were raped by nordics
So Indians aren't even humans for you?

Dude but you debunk your own posy

Nobody cares about your race anyways. Racism is just lookism with a different name. People don't treat you worse because you were born in India, people treat you worse because you look different to them, like you were born in India.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 685
There's no point in being a racist. If you ain't a chad, not even foids from same race would be ready to fuck you. But if you are actually a chad, you can fuck women from any race

So Indians aren't even humans for you?
nah hitler put Indians on difference ranges just like everyone else.

altough no one cares cuz hitles dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I only pretend to be antiracist

I used to be extremely racist, but the more I've thought about it, the only people that actually care about their race/are really racist are fat/ugly/autistic pricks.

The only legit stormfrontcel I know IRL is fat, bloated as a potato and autistic as fuck. I can't understand how you can care so much about your own race when the majority of your "race" doesn't give a slight fuck about you or your existence. Most of the guys I've had things in common with were arab/Turkish.
Lol, I care about my race a lot. It's only a natural instinct to be "racist", you don't have to hate other races to love your race. Plus, I am a "stormfrontcel."

Lol, I care about my race a lot. It's only a natural instinct to be "racist", you don't have to hate other races to love your race. Plus, I am a "stormfrontcel."
strange. you dont seem racist at all.
caring about your own race isnt racist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
strange. you dont seem racist at all.
caring about your own race isnt racist
I know it's not racist to care about your race, I'm just quoting him using the word "racist."