Being an abusive chad asshole will only get you so far

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Example.

Madison beer was with Jack Gilinsky 6 PSL+ one of the biggest slayers, millions of followers on instagram and her only looksmatch LTR
Jack
Jack2
Jack4

But Jack was apparently an abusive boyfriend and treated her like shit,

She still left him, JFL at anyone thinking treating a girl like an asshole will work in the long run, it will only take you so far even being 6 PSL like Jack dating one of the hottest girls of our time. All about having a balance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, inceletto, BrettyBoy and 4 others
other vid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
treat like shit = fuck
treat nice = friendzone
do both = ltr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5634, Perma Virgin 666 and 18 others
true probably
736F9764 4DFF 4E0F 9285 1AFB75DC5ECD

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
treat like shit = fuck
treat nice = friendzone
do both = ltr
Jack could of kept her most likely if he just knew how to have a balance on being an asshole and a good guy.

Example.

Madison beer was with Jack Gilinsky 6 PSL+ one of the biggest slayers, millions of followers on instagram and her only looksmatch LTR
View attachment 717632View attachment 717633View attachment 717634

But Jack was apparently an abusive boyfriend and treated her like shit,

She still left him, JFL at anyone thinking treating a girl like an asshole will work in the long run, it will only take you so far even being 6 PSL like Jack dating one of the hottest girls of our time. All about having a balance.

real high iq niggas get that they need to be abusive but give short, but intense periods of niceness so the girl gets attached

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 8765 and 5 others
Yes,ma'am !
Legoboy

• +1
he sounds gay ngl lol
Calling a woman slut is low status behaviour tbh best way to deal with those type of situations is just to go cold turkey on her and stop talking at all, he is Chadlite statusmaxxed too so he can slay, but he is so low iq and cuck that when she doubted him having sex with all L.A. women he said "that's what I'm trying to do" jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Hozay
Calling a woman slut is low status behaviour tbh best way to deal with those type of situations is just to go cold turkey on her and stop talking at all, he is Chadlite statusmaxxed too so he can slay, but he is so low iq and cuck that when she doubted him having sex with all L.A. women he said "that's what I'm trying to do" jfl
i wouldn't say chadlite bro, hes def a chad, but to each their own. you're right on his actions though

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
i wouldn't say chadlite bro, hes def a chad, but to each their own. you're right on his actions though
His eye area is not good plus shitty frame
MadisonBeerBeachJackGilinsky wZxcFPLL4ox
Jj

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and Hozay
  • +1
he's not the biggest chad you think he is but

how are you going to let this man slap you and not do anything in retaliation?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, owlofathena and Hozay
he's not the biggest chad you think he is but

how are you going to let this man slap you and not do anything in retaliation?

hes for sure 6 psl+ all im saying. and JFL at that video what a bitch for not hitting him back

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Glinsky wasn't 6 psl and his girlfriend was a famous gigastacy

Make it someone that's actually a chad with a girl that's way below his looks level and the dynamics will be different
they are nearly looksmatched ngl

Make it someone that's actually a chad with a girl that's way below his looks level and the dynamics will be different
How is he not 6 psl? lol. He's objectively like 9/10 irl. You got me blinkin rn, are you saying to this sites standards?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and PYT
real high iq niggas get that they need to be abusive but give short, but intense periods of niceness so the girl gets attached
legit???

should i break my future ltrs nose then a few minutes later say i love her?

• JFL
How is he not 6 psl? lol. He's objectively like 9/10 irl. You got me blinkin rn, are you saying to this sites standards?
with all the subhumans i see irl its safe to say hes chad

madison beer looks ugly in this picture

jack completely mogs her here in every shape and form. you could see how heavily fakeup carries women, plus she also got a couple of soft surgeries done too.

• +1
legit???

should i break my future ltrs nose then a few minutes later say i love her?
im being dead serious too

• +1
with all the subhumans i see irl its safe to say hes chad
yeah idk what the fuck these niggas are on rn LOL. @abmonger expect more from you bro? ngl

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I don't care, I treat girls like shit for me they are objects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Warlow, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Woman don't care about an eye area like that irl, it's only detrimental if its really bad lol.
Nah bro in order to be Chad you need no failos, photoshop him with better eye area and he will look subhuman, do you think gigastacy statusmaxxed singer can't get any better?

• Hmm...
dont do that to a girl you want to keep as long as possible lol
so this isnt legit for keeping a girl attached??

• +1
one of the biggest slayers, millions of followers on instagram

seems like being an abusive asshole got him pretty damn far mate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 4797
Nah bro in order to be Chad you need no failos, photoshop him with better eye area and he will look subhuman, do you think gigastacy statusmaxxed singer can't get any better?
He's a chad IRL, this forum has warped your mind too much bro.

I see uglier niggas than him slay.

Giga chad status is no failos. I could send you all the slayers at my last school

not even the same species as jack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Hozay

Giga chad status is no failos. I could send you all the slayers at my last school

^

He's a chad IRL, this forum has warped your mind too much bro.
IRL doesn't mean shit, it can be Chad in your own reality, where you live surrounded by poor subhumans in a poor neighborhood of a not very populated city, her reality is different, she is a star so she is surrounded by the best of the best. In that case every little detail matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Taylorswift, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
the slayers im talking about did it tho.

called a popular girl fat everyday until she would constantly cry about it and got handjobs from her and shit

they lived in her head rent free everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
called a popular girl fat everyday until she would constantly cry about it and got handjobs from her and shit
someone's wife one day. fucking over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Warlow, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
maybe you're right but he's barely a chad but you're acting like he's a gigachad

It's about the power differences and when you're a chad dating a famous Stacy of course you don't have any leverage

If jack glinsky was dating an average 4 psl girl with no fame then he'd get away with it
nah, i dont think hes a gigachad lol. but hes for sure a chad all im saying.

facts homie same in my college,there is a terachad that is getting outslayed by my normie friend

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Hozay
Yeah but being a chad isn't enough when you're dating a Stacy which invalidates your argument
So you're saying a gigachad could get away with what jack did to madison beer?

Yeah but being a chad isn't enough when you're dating a Stacy which invalidates your argument
And if so, where is your evidence to back up that claim?

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
So you're saying a gigachad could get away with what jack did to madison beer?
Probably a statusmaxxed gigachad with more status than her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
No cause madison beer's status is too strong which means she knows she could literally have anyone, even other chads that could replace jack

But in real life I've seen that when there's a difference in looks and power dynamics then yeah people can get away with abuse

You're Hispanic so I'm surprised you haven't witnessed it yourself
Well yeah, they can get away with abuse, but only so far, eventually the woman will leave. Seen it over and over again.

I'd like to see evidence of this tbh.
What evidence do you need? If you don't mog your girlfriend you are the weak one of the couple so you can't get away with abuse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and 6485b025t
so this isnt legit for keeping a girl attached??
If you call your girlfriend slurs everyday and beat her she will leave you even tho doing it is based your “abusiveness” should be moderate (a.k.a contained to not giving her too much attention or simping for her and bending down)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and PYT
lol moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and Deleted member 6892
What evidence do you need? If you don't mog your girlfriend you are the weak one of the couple so you can't get away with abuse.
Point im making is that no matter who you are abuse won't keep a girl in the long run. She'll leave you eventually.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
treat like shit = fuck
treat nice = friendzone
do both = ltr
100%, i tried to treat a good ltr of mine like shit to keep her around and it flopped miserably, it works for a bit and then they leave you. you need to have the correct balance, i’m forever regretting this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6785
My ex girlfriends dad is abusive and her parents have been together still for like 20+ years

And he's subhuman
some women will stay but generally they will all leave; especially nowadays. Women have more options than ever remember?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
My ex girlfriends dad is abusive and her parents have been together still for like 20+ years

And he's subhuman
To what extent is the abuse tho? I mean tbh verbal fights every now and then i could see a girl staying forever, but like extreme physical shit the girl has to be a complete retard to stay in the long run

If you call your girlfriend slurs everyday and beat her she will leave you even tho doing it is based your “abusiveness” should be moderate (a.k.a contained to not giving her too much attention or simping for her and bending down)
so not much attention no simping and no getting stepped on? that's it?

whats an example of intense and short affection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back