Being an ugly man is so feminising

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
You are scrutinized and questioned for your every action, causing you to overthink your every move and feel shame and apologetic for your mere existence.

No one will ever sympathise for your plight and you will be neglected, gaslighted and made fun of for searching for any sympathy.

Another problem is that we live in slavery wherein there is the threat of a prison sentence for beating or killing a man. In nature bullying doesn't exist. If in nature you were born deformed you would be killed instantly rather than being slowly tortured in this slave system we live in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, deadmanwalking, klip11 and 11 others
Ugly males are powerless subhumans that can't get away with doing cool stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
The only way to be perceived as cool is to look cool. I knew this pajeet in school and we were talking about this chad we were friends with and he was an ignorant simpleton retard who listened to shitty mainstream rap music and had no soul nor personality yet was literally glazing this chad saying "did you know he listens to 80s and 90s rock?" And I was like "yeah so what" "that's so cool" he said

Random anecdote but yeah

Every action done by an ugly man is questioned

Every action done by a good looking man is praised and justifyable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Trilogy, Deleted member 25566 and 3 others
Brag thread

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
How is that “feminized” when women aren’t scrutinized for every word and action and have complete freedom to do whatever even get less sentences for the same crimes? I don’t think “feminizing” is the right word, it’s sub-humanizing because you’re sub human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
If Ur ugly, everyones Out to get you, or in best Case Ur Just invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
real talk: feminity doesnt exist you are just being a little bitch

How is that “feminized” when women aren’t scrutinized for every word and action and have complete freedom to do whatever even get less sentences for the same crimes? I don’t think “feminizing” is the right word, it’s sub-humanizing because you’re sub human
Dehumanising you could say

I could be just projecting my own reality. I had a feminising upbringing in that both my parents were weak spineless mentally ill losers who abused and neglected me and that's what feminised me.

Maybe if I had a better upbringing my attitude and responses to my lookism experiences would've been different

Last edited:
For example, blowing yourself up in a crowded musical festival and having your face plastered around mainstream media right in the aftermath (once forensic units identify your very few amputated remains).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Become the rapist women think you are. That’s the only way to solve this problem. Stop being a pussy

Become the rapist women think you are. That’s the only way to solve this problem. Stop being a pussy
He must get fat first. Hes struggling with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
You’re still living for women at that point.

Get rich, find copes. Die later. That’s the formulae

You’re still living for women at that point.

Get rich, find copes. Die later. That’s the formulae
Ahh just get rich. Didn't think of that.

You are scrutinized and questioned for your every action, causing you to overthink your every move and feel shame and apologetic for your mere existence.
So true

• +1
every day, with family, with friends with whoever, you‘re only getting neglected, ignored, not taken serious and forgotten. nobody see‘s the good things you do and literally acts like its the end of the world whenever you do something slightly wrong. you dont get away with anything, and no good you do is perceived as good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, tallnegga, Deleted member 31457 and 1 other person
every day, with family, with friends with whoever, you‘re only getting neglected, ignored, not taken serious and forgotten. nobody see‘s the good things you do and literally acts like its the end of the world whenever you do something slightly wrong. you dont get away with anything, and no good you do is perceived as good
Yup. Then they ask “why are men not motivated today be real men cmon”

You can’t be motivated when you never felt positive reinforcement in your entire life

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
@Lone Wolf

@Lone Wolf
Thankfully I’m only self depreciative and self destructive 80% of the time which is low af for my looks level cuz of my raw meat diet

• +1