Being angry is a cheat code to increasing your T levels

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
like being angry is such a high T trait. if you notice, all mogers look pissed like they are gonna explode or something.

thats why you need to find ways to make yourself angry, because the more angry you look, the more high T aura you are project.

and this returns back to you through people's reactions so it ends up actually increasing your testosterone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, NoReedemingFeature, N1666 and 3 others
like being angry is such a high T trait. if you notice, all mogers look pissed like they are gonna explode or something.

thats why you need to find ways to make yourself angry, because the more angry you look, the more high T aura you are project.

and this returns back to you through people's reactions so it ends up actually increasing your testosterone.
causation=/=correlation

there is a CORRELATION between high test and anger, there is no CAUSATION of being angry to have high test

DNR chuddy

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
having a oneitis is a code to cuckdom

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, N1666, Art of Pattinson and 3 others
Being angry is low T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, JL~, spongebob and 2 others

its all about controlling/knowing how direct that anger into something useful, Anger helps me exercise

When I remember the times i've been mogged, I get an instant strength boost

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
Being angry is just high cortisol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, NoReedemingFeature, thereallegend and 2 others
  • Woah
Mogging leads to anger.
Anger leads to cortisol.
And cortisol leads to testosterone.
When will my cortisol lead to testosterone??? And maybe when my oneitis rejected me I should have made a scene over it and asked her to give me money for the time she wasted.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
When will my cortisol lead to testosterone??? And maybe when my oneitis rejected me I should have made a scene over it and asked her to give me money for the time she wasted.
I was making a joke bruh...

• So Sad
I act angry but im not usually

• Woah

No aura for you buddy. That will make you have high cortisol.

• So Sad
True cuz in the avengers Hulk fuck black widows

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition