Being Asian is the ultimate incel experience and nothing really comes close

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
Asians are the only ethnics who have the cognitive capacity to experience the horror of life due to innate racial IQ differences.
Asian sexual dimorphism benefits women to such an extreme degree that it's comical. The Blackpill hits 10 times harder when you realize that the features that you were born with and actively despise are just there to make the lives of women of your background that much easier. Every stereotype that targets Asians is meant to be both emasculating to you and affirmative to “your” women.
Only Asians lose from their every starting point in life: you can be born in the most horrid conditions known to man in the slums of rural China, you can be born in the most technologically advanced places in human history like Japan or ROK, you can be born in an ethnic enclave in the US–all of these diverse locales still guarantee you a life of misery if you’re a male.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, iblamechico, Osman2793 and 52 others
P
Asians are the only ethnics who have the cognitive capacity to experience the horror of life due to innate racial IQ differences.
Asian sexual dimorphism benefits women to such an extreme degree that it's comical. The Blackpill hits 10 times harder when you realize that the features that you were born with and actively despise are just there to make the lives of women of your background that much easier. Every stereotype that targets Asians is meant to be both emasculating to you and affirmative to “your” women.
Only Asians lose from their every starting point in life: you can be born in the most horrid conditions known to man in the slums of rural China, you can be born in the most technologically advanced places in human history like Japan or ROK, you can be born in an ethnic enclave in the US–all of these diverse locales still guarantee you a life of misery if you’re a male.
@AspiringChanglite me personally I wouldn’t take this level of disrespect 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 29167, ROTTING and 17 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Patient A, RecessedChinCel and 7 others
let the cope begin. only a matter of time before the ricecels start spamming this thread with essays and videos of kpop fans

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, justinzayn, Yuya Moggershima and 29 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, Deleted member 23218, nope and 1 other person
Take a deep breath man, its ok, Jesus loves you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly and LampPostPrime
let the cope begin. only a matter of time before the ricecels start spamming this thread with essays and videos of kpop fans
Northern Han Chinese mogs chud, cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, bloomercel, SidharthTheSlayer and 5 others
Cope jba is real
7FDAC491 053E 4DE7 8715 39D2344F1835

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, iblamechico, OGJBSLAYER and 11 others
Being curry is still 10x worse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Samsonpilled, KingCartierrr23, Tabula Rasa and 16 others
Manlets are the only trucels, but manlet and asian are almost a perfect circle on the venn diagram

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, gribsufer1, Deleted member 24347 and 10 others
Schizo tales from your shit and piss bottle filled basement. Asian women only SMVmog in the west where Asian men are extremely hindered by severe media failo, severe stereotype failo, studycuck culture, high inhib, and non-NT. The former two don't affect their women because stereotypes and media benefit them hard, and the latter three affect Asian male SMV much more than they do Asian female SMV for obvious reasons. Asian men SMVmog Asian women worldwide. For example, Korean men in Korea for example marry interracially at over double the rate of Korean women, Chinese male + white female in Russia outnumbers all WMAF couples in the United States combined, and AMWF outnumbers WMAF by tens of times in Central Asia and Eastern Europe. There are many examples of decent looking Chinese or Korean men being treated like gods and easily slaying in any country outside the west which @stickyblickyhuh can attest to.

There's a reason East Asian men have historically been the most sexually successful race which has historically cucked and conquered all other races and spread their supreme seed in women all across Eurasia replacing Caucasoid paternal haplogroups and giving them Asian paternal haplogroups, meanwhile no race other than their own has ever cucked them and East Asian YDNA is highly homogeneous. Asian men have been fucking other races of women for all of history while Asian women were always untouched by other races of men, and that can be seen repeated today in literally any country outside the west.

Foids also choose Asian Changs over Chads of every other race. All young women of all races prefer Asian Changs over all other races of Chad. In all TikTok videos asking prime JBs to pick a race of Chad, Asian men do the best and beat out white, black, and Latino men because they show Chads of every race. 8/10 Asian Chang >>> 8/10 Chads of all other races. Both pale prettyboy Kpopmaxxers and darker more robust/masc Asians achieved this result. Ignoring normie Asians, Changs mog Chads of all other races and more and more Asians will become Chang as Asians improve at the fastest rate in every conceivable aspect compared to every other race.

Asian Changs win from their every starting point in life. An Asian born into poverty is statistically more likely to become a millionaire than a BBC born in a six figure household and any Asian with a decent genetic base can easily ascend. The reality of the matter is that nobody lifemogs a Chang. Not only are they highest SMV to the new generation of prime JBs and appeal hard to the best market of prime HQNP foids rather than trashy foids or whores like other races of other Chads tend to appeal to, they are the wealthiest, live in the highest income areas, have the highest status careers, have the longest lifespans, and have the best aging with the least balding and wrinkling by far, still retaining their amazing smooth collagen filled skin and thick healthy black hair in middle age or even old age.

Not only will Changs enjoy a dopamine-filled epitome life of endless validation and slaying prime HQNP foids and be able to do it much longer than other races due to their vastly superior aging, they will also enjoy all the benefits that their high status career and insurmountable wealth gives them compared to other races for all of their sky high lifespan (they live way longer than any other race). The pay gap between Asians and other races in the west is only getting bigger and bigger as we speak. East Asians conquered, raped, enslaved, and dominated every other race in the Eurasian continent, East Asian countries are quickly surpassing all other countries in every conceivable aspect and will take over. You were all put on this Earth to serve your Asian masters, always remember this.

The cope began with the creation of this thread. OP is the gigacoper sourcing zero evidence for his delusional claims, Asians countering his arguments are spreading the truth rather than coping. Also reminder that he's a basement rotting pasty white SFcel LARPing as Asian and he's 25yo KHHV 5'6 4 inch dicklet, though he could be exaggerating his stats (especially the dick size) to make Asians look worse or something

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Samsonpilled, KingCartierrr23, iblamechico and 20 others
Schizo tales from your shit and piss bottle filled basement. Asian women only SMVmog in the west where Asian men are extremely hindered by severe media failo, severe stereotype failo, studycuck culture, high inhib, and non-NT. The former two don't affect their women because stereotypes and media benefit them hard, and the latter three affect Asian male SMV much more than they do Asian female SMV for obvious reasons. Asian men SMVmog Asian women worldwide. For example, Korean men in Korea for example marry interracially at over double the rate of Korean women, Chinese male + white female in Russia outnumbers all WMAF couples in the United States combined, and AMWF outnumbers WMAF by tens of times in Central Asia and Eastern Europe. There are many examples of decent looking Chinese or Korean men being treated like gods and easily slaying in any country outside the west which @stickyblickyhuh can attest to.

There's a reason East Asian men have historically been the most sexually successful race which has historically cucked and conquered all other races and spread their supreme seed in women all across Eurasia replacing Caucasoid paternal haplogroups and giving them Asian paternal haplogroups, meanwhile no race other than their own has ever cucked them and East Asian YDNA is highly homogeneous. Asian men have been fucking other races of women for all of history while Asian women were always untouched by other races of men, and that can be seen repeated today in literally any country outside the west.

Foids also choose Asian Changs over Chads of every other race. All young women of all races prefer Asian Changs over all other races of Chad. In all TikTok videos asking prime JBs to pick a race of Chad, Asian men do the best and beat out white, black, and Latino men because they show Chads of every race. 8/10 Asian Chang >>> 8/10 Chads of all other races. Both pale prettyboy Kpopmaxxers and darker more robust/masc Asians achieved this result. Ignoring normie Asians, Changs mog Chads of all other races and more and more Asians will become Chang as Asians improve at the fastest rate in every conceivable aspect compared to every other race.

Asian Changs win from their every starting point in life. An Asian born into poverty is statistically more likely to become a millionaire than a BBC born in a six figure household and any Asian with a decent genetic base can easily ascend. The reality of the matter is that nobody lifemogs a Chang. Not only are they highest SMV to the new generation of prime JBs and appeal hard to the best market of prime HQNP foids rather than trashy foids or whores like other races of other Chads tend to appeal to, they are the wealthiest, live in the highest income areas, have the highest status careers, have the longest lifespans, and have the best aging with the least balding and wrinkling by far, still retaining their amazing smooth collagen filled skin and thick healthy black hair in middle age or even old age.

Not only will Changs enjoy a dopamine-filled epitome life of endless validation and slaying prime HQNP foids and be able to do it much longer than other races due to their vastly superior aging, they will also enjoy all the benefits that their high status career and insurmountable wealth gives them compared to other races for all of their sky high lifespan (they live way longer than any other race). The pay gap between Asians and other races in the west is only getting bigger and bigger as we speak. East Asians conquered, raped, enslaved, and dominated every other race in the Eurasian continent, East Asian countries are quickly surpassing all other countries in every conceivable aspect and will take over. You were all put on this Earth to serve your Asian masters, always remember this.

View attachment 2364972

The cope began with the creation of this thread. OP is the gigacoper sourcing zero evidence for his delusional claims, Asians countering his arguments are spreading the truth rather than coping. Also reminder that he's a basement rotting pasty white SFcel LARPing as Asian and he's 25yo KHHV 5'6 4 inch dicklet, though he could be exaggerating his stats (especially the dick size) to make Asians look worse or something

aznidentity user detected, evacuate the dancefloor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Osman2793, OGJBSLAYER, HeightPilledum and 27 others
@AspiringChanglite are you cheesryumble alt?

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
aznidentity user detected, evacuate the dancefloor

Cope, I haven't posted or commented even once on that site and I dislike most of its users

@AspiringChanglite are you cheesryumble alt?

Use basic pattern recognition, they talk very differently and about different things. Brain damaged niggas on this forum think every Asian supporter here is the same user

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

View attachment 2364972

Complains that there is zero proof.

Provides schizo ramblings without any proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 30432, AscensionMan98 and 5 others
Complains that there is zero proof.

Provides schizo ramblings without any proof

I did post proof though, missing eyes fucktard? Ask me for proof of anything I said and I'll show it lmao

I did post proof though, missing eyes fucktard? Ask me for proof of anything I said and I'll show it lmao
Its just a shitty racist race bate. I don't want to take part in your autistic discussion. You are clearly insecure and miserable as fuck. Im so sorry. But you also thought that 5 inches is the average penile lenght. Im so sorry, I feel for you...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, bloomercel, Deleted member 30432 and 9 others
Its just a shitty racist race bate. I don't want to take part in your autistic discussion. You are clearly insecure and miserable as fuck. Im so sorry. But you also thought that 5 inches is the average penile lenght. Im so sorry, I feel for you...

Cope, I lifemog you hard. And when in the world did I say that 5 inches is the average penile length? Take your meds lmao

• +1
Cope, I lifemog you hard
Dude, its very obviously you are a sad, lonely miserable man "I lifemog you hard" man I actually laughed hard at this pathetic attempt lol

Like wtf is this, no person who is actually content with life is saying shit like this:
You were all put on this Earth to serve your Asian masters, always remember this.
Can't think of anything more basementdwelling to say. Just pure autism of a miserable little boy out of his mothers basement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Osman2793, OGJBSLAYER, 134applesauce456 and 4 others
Cope, I haven't posted or commented even once on that site and I dislike most of its users

Use basic pattern recognition, they talk very differently and about different things. Brain damaged niggas on this forum think every Asian supporter here is the same user
Chill i am same team as you, i just don’t go on this forum like usual so idk this nigga , anyway 👋 are you gook ?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Geneticist
Dude, its very obviously you are a sad, lonely miserable man "I lifemog you hard" man I actually laughed hard at this pathetic attempt lol

Blud is projecting his own life experiences onto me 💀 it wasn't an attempt, it was a factual statement nigga. You're a basement rotting truecel 23k posts on this forum in 2 years

Like wtf is this, no person who is actually content with life is saying shit like this:

Can't think of anything more basementdwelling to say. Just pure autism of a miserable little boy out of his mothers basement.

You don't know what a troll is huh? The main intention of my account is to push racial supremacy for fun. No way you think I'm serious, autism personified trait lmao

• +1
Chill i am same team as you, i just don’t go on this forum like usual so idk this nigga , anyway 👋 are you gook ?

Yeah it's just annoying asf when I self ban and then retards with low IQ and zero pattern recognition go around tagging me thinking some random Asian supremacist acc is me. That's why I'm deleting rather than self banning soon

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and LampPostPrime
Blud is projecting his own life experiences onto me 💀 it wasn't an attempt, it was a factual statement nigga. You're a basement rotting truecel 23k posts on this forum in 2 years
So you admit it lol?
You don't know what a troll is huh? The main intention of my account is to push racial supremacy. No way you think I'm serious, autism personified trait lmao
Okay? And why do you do that? Cause you life is so great lol? Your activity is pure autism of a giga loser.

Which you clearly are. Just a gynocentric cuck which has retarted ideas about life and generally just tries to people of and feel better about his "race" or whatever.

You basically wrote "its over for me so I "push" racial supremacy" like a fucking loser jfl.

You write essays for no reason and get offended when someone calls your shitty life out, its pretty obvious dawg.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, tinderhacker, Maximilian and 2 others
So you admit it lol?

I said you're projecting your own life experiences onto me, how is that admitting anything? Use the tiny amount of braincells you have

Okay? And why do you do that? Cause you life is so great lol? Your activity is pure autism of a giga loser.

Which you clearly are. Just a gynocentric cuck which has retarted ideas about life and generally just tries to people of and feel better about his "race" or whatever.

You basically wrote "its over for me so I "push" racial supremacy" like a fucking loser jfl.

You write essays for no reason and get offended when someone calls your shitty life out, its pretty obvious dawg.

I'm trolling here for fun and making everyone mald and seethe (like you rn) while your dead end shithole life is dedicated to this incel forum. It seems much more like you're the one offended that I called your shitty life out considering how much you're writing compared to me. Keep projecting though, you have 23k posts in 2 years as a basement rotting KHHV truecel and will likely rot here forever lmfao

I said you're projecting your own life experiences onto me, how is that admitting anything? Use your IQ
You haven't explained how am I projecting anything if my life experiences are generally positive?
I'm trolling here for fun and making everyone mald and seethe (like you rn) while your dead end shithole life is dedicated to this incel forum. It seems much more like you're the one offended that I called your shitty life out considering how much you're writing compared to me. Keep projecting though, you have 23k posts in 2 years as a basement rotting KHHV truecel and will likely rot here forever lmfao
You are offended. I just said the truth pretty much and you insult me.

Also KHHV truecel, jfl at this cope. Provide the experiences with girls you had and I will actually evaluate wether you lifemog me or not jfl.

Stop acting so high and mighty. No one is offended by you, we are laughing at you. Your insecurity is reeking through all cornors of your account. Everyone is noticing except you. Meanwhile we don't really give a fuck.

You haven't explained how am I projecting anything if my life experiences are generally positive?

Because your life experiences aren't positive at all which is why you're so personally offended at me saying I lifemog you

You are offended. I just said the truth pretty much and you insult me.

Are you brain damaged? Every single one of your comments was filled with insults lmao, nigga can dish them but can't take them

Also KHHV truecel, jfl at this cope. Provide the experiences with girls you had and I will actually evaluate wether you lifemog me or not jfl.

Stop acting so high and mighty. No one is offended by you, we are laughing at you. Your insecurity is reeking through all cornors of your account. Everyone is noticing except you. Meanwhile we don't really give a fuck.

Huge cope. Everyone is offended hard by Asian racebait threads which is why they go to 5 pages in a few hours. Others are laughing at the trolling, which is basically my intention. You for example are one of the most offended and malding users here, otherwise you wouldn't keep replying and trying to convince yourself you're not projecting your own shitty life experiences and trying to offend me like I did you

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak
Because your life experiences aren't positive
They are positive though, thats the thing
Are you brain damaged? Every single one of your comments was filled with insults lmao, how can you dish them but can't take them
Lol I admit it but it ain't that bad.
Huge cope. Everyone is offended hard by Asian racebait threads which is why they go to 5 pages in a few hours
Those are just racist aspies that respond to these
You for example are one of the most offended and malding users here, otherwise you wouldn't keep replying and trying to convince yourself you're not projecting your own shitty life experiences and trying to offend me like I did you
So where can you provide the girls you had sex then? I can't actually know if you lifemog me but I doubt it. Considering I've seen your other threads and you are some 17 year old incel.

You still have a good life ahead of you so maybe you will lifemog me in the future but I don't see it right now :lul:

Your life is either bad or good, you can't "delude" yourself into believing its good since all that matters is your own perspective.

They are positive though, thats the thing

If they really are then you should stop rotting on this forum

Those are just racist aspies that respond to these

That's the whole point of the threads, to bait them and make them seethe

So where can you provide the girls you had sex then? I can't actually know if you lifemog me but I doubt it. Considering I've seen your other threads and you are some 17 year old incel.

I'm not incel though, and are you asking me to record a video of me fucking some foid and upload it to Looksmax?

You still have a good life ahead of you so maybe you will lifemog me in the future but I don't see it right now :lul:

My only problem right now is spending too much time on this forum which I will stop soon

Your life is either bad or good, you can't "delude" yourself into believing its good since all that matters is your own perspective.

I mean I get what you're saying but a homeless man or third world peasant can be truly happy and most people will still say they have shit lives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
u should be encouraging them to kpop maxx

if they do gym max and mma maxx then that would be an issue

Asians are also soulless. Their societies are very competitive and status oriented and tend to neglect the psychological needs of their people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, OGJBSLAYER, xtremfailer and 7 others
Asians are
the current white male experience can be the worst mentally
the main mental issue is white women interracial and trying to maintain a white culture experience
anything a female goes interracial it causes more mental illness in white males

currently blacks have the music and pop culture thing going on along with sports
a lot of whites tolerate the white women interracial with blacks

they will gate keep any other ethnic males with white women as long as they can

View attachment 2364972

First off, this is Horribly written word spaghetti.

Chinamen did not dominate every race in Eurasia, you rube.
You are wrongly attributing the achievements of the mongols and other steppe peoples to the entirety of East Asia.

Chinese niggas probably made up the majority of the Mongols’ victims.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Osman2793, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16960 and 1 other person

You are wrongly attributing the achievements of the mongols and other steppe peoples to the entirety of East Asia.

No retard, learn to read. I said Asian people dominated every race in Eurasia, not Chinese people specifically. But Chinese were completely dominating the Asian steppe nomads for the vast majority of their history tbh, they dealt with them better than anyone else in Eurasia. It's a common misconception that the other way around was more common. Search up how many Turkic and proto-Mongol tribes and empires China conquered and genocided and how many times China conquered Central Asia. The whole reason many of these steppe nomads left Central Asia to conquer civilizations across the world is because China destroyed them and kicked them out.

The two peak dynasties where the Chinese conquered and dominated everyone in Central Asia, Han and Tang, were both destroyed by Chinese infighting and civil wars rather than foreign powers. China's biggest struggle for all of history was itself, even the Manchus who were vassals of China for 99% of their history only conquered it because the Chinese upper class willingly sided with them to beat out the peasant rebellion which was taking over China

Surprisingly the Mongols actually genocided more MENA than they did Chinese because the former pissed them off more. Though I will admit Mongols absolutely cucked China as well. But it was the Chinese who finally ended the Mongol Empire and its dominance over the world, conquered Mongol territories right after, then annexed Inner Mongolia much later on. Today most Mongols are under control of China, not to mention the mass genocides of Mongols by the Han in recent history. It was only East Asians who could cuck each other while they cucked all other races tbh

I caged hard at ur name :ROFLMAO:. Looksmax niggas one of the funniest ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Songe, gonion wanter and Deleted member 27511
right off the bat and youve already made a retarded statement

Asians are also soulless. Their societies are very competitive and status oriented and tend to neglect the psychological needs of their people.
western society is more competetive

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
No retard, learn to read. I said Asian people dominated every race in Eurasia, not Chinese people specifically. But Chinese were completely dominating the Asian steppe nomads for the vast majority of their history tbh, they dealt with them better than anyone else in Eurasia. It's a common misconception that the other way around was more common. Search up how many Turkic and proto-Mongol tribes and empires China conquered and genocided and how many times China conquered Central Asia. The whole reason many of these steppe nomads left Central Asia to conquer civilizations across the world is because China destroyed them and kicked them out.

The two peak dynasties where the Chinese conquered and dominated everyone in Central Asia, Han and Tang, were both destroyed by Chinese infighting and civil wars rather than foreign powers. China's biggest struggle for all of history was itself, even the Manchus who were vassals of China for 99% of their history only conquered it because the Chinese upper class willingly sided with them to beat out the peasant rebellion which was taking over China

Surprisingly the Mongols actually genocided more MENA than they did Chinese because the former pissed them off more. Though I will admit Mongols absolutely cucked China as well. But it was the Chinese who finally ended the Mongol Empire and its dominance over the world, conquered Mongol territories right after, then annexed Inner Mongolia much later on. Today most Mongols are under control of China, not to mention the mass genocides of Mongols by the Han in recent history. It was only East Asians who could cuck each other while they cucked all other races tbh

View attachment 2365259

View attachment 2365264

View attachment 2365265
why are you niggers arguing abt "muh this group conquered this group" 500 years ago when the original topic is how being asian affects your smv. you think foids care about the mongolian invasion of baghdad jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Osman2793, OGJBSLAYER, p0lishsubhuman and 7 others
It was only East Asians who could cuck each other while they cucked all other races tbh
You dont remember what Britain did to China?

why are you niggers arguing abt "muh this group conquered this group" 500 years ago when the original topic is how being asian affects your smv. you think foids care about the mongolian invasion of baghdad jfl

I'm not talking about SMV when I refer to Asian conquests lmao

You dont remember what Britain did to China?

I also remember what America did to Japan, but that's besides the point. Opium Wars weren't conquest or rape on any meaningful scale. China or Japan were never close to being fully conquered, meanwhile Asians completely conquered and raped and genocided every other race in Eurasia. Japan might basically be a vassal state to America today but it's nowhere near on the level of how much all of Western Europe is a vassal to America. The British are fully descended from the Germanics and Celts the Huns conquered and genocided and buck broke into submission. Northwest European people like the British only rose to the top of the world after their luck-based industrialization giving them a completely unbeatable advantage over everyone else, now that East Asians have also industrialized as well they're on top again

I'm not talking about SMV when I refer to Asian conquests and rapes lmao
thats like saying arabs have high smv for trading european slaves and fucking european foids it has zero influence today, if you want to prove asian smv just post studies showing asians have high smv lol. A random conquest 500 years ago is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

no one cares

thats like saying arabs have high smv for trading european slaves and fucking european foids it has zero influence today, if you want to prove asian smv just post studies showing asians have high smv lol. A random conquest 500 years ago is irrelevant
1. BBC
2. Everything else

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
western society is more competetive
Not true. In most western counties you can fuck off and live on government services. You can’t do that in Asia

No shit nigga, I'm not talking about SMV when I refer to Asian conquests and rapes. I know the average Asian male in the west has low SMV (Due to mostly environmental factors) but it's much higher outside the west and even in the west, it's only getting better for them from here. The difference in the SMV of an average Asian and a Chang is also insane. Prime JBs choose Changs over every other race of Chad in the comments of every TikTok video and poll. They used random good looking guys of every race and Changs always do the best. Not to mention Changs always win in global polls asking foids who the most handsome man in the world is, even though I can attribute that to status halo rather than appearance. Kim Taehyung was voted the most handsome man in the world in 2021 in a global poll, Hwang Hyunjin was voted second most handsome in 2022, and Xiao Zhun is currently winning the 2023 one

Yep, if China or the Middle East had found the Americas first or if they didn't get completely ran through by the Mongols then things would be way different

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and AspiringChanglite
No shit nigga, I'm not talking about SMV when I refer to Asian conquests and rapes
conquests and rapes have nothing to do with smv Im glad youve realized that

but it's much higher outside the west and even in the west
great surely there must be scientific studies demonstrating that

he difference in the SMV of an average Asian and a Chang is also insane
thats true for any race

Prime JBs choose Changs over every other race of Chad in the comments of every TikTok video and poll.
great surely there must be scientific studies showing young women prefer asian men right?

Kim Taehyung was voted the most handsome man in the world in 2021 in a global poll, Hwang Hyunjin was voted second most handsome in 2022, and Xiao Zhun is currently winning the 2023 one
think about what kinds of people are actually voting in these shitty surveys? do you think the average woman is going home after uni/work to and then vote on an attractiveness survey? No it's literally just chinese middle schoolers lmao.

just post scientific studies that asian men are high smv, dont try to deflect just do it lol if its true it shouldnt be difficult.

It wont be like last time im not going to let you deflect from the point

Last edited:
Yep, if China or the Middle East had found the Americas first or if they didn't get completely ran through by the Mongols then things would be way different
interesting, I doubt it tho. Europe had almost know resources which is why discovering american helped them so much, china and the middle east have always had resources considering they already had the things europeans lacked but still couldnt industrialize makes this point void.

Europeans just created superior societies compared to everyone else its just true

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime